Author Topic: The Monotheist Translation is NOT faithful to the original Arabic text!  (Read 8236 times)

diamantinehoneybunch

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: The Monotheist Translation is NOT faithful to the original Arabic text!
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 10:16:45 PM »
I think you did not read my comment carefully enough. The Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has explained it clearly, and made it intelligible!!!

Sulaiman bin Amr bin Al-Ahwas said:
?My father narrated to me that he witnessed the farewell Hajj with the Messenger of Allah. So he thanked and praised Allah and he reminded and gave admonition. He mentioned a story in his narration and he (the Prophet) said: ?And indeed I order you to be good to the women, for they are but captives with you over whom you have no power than that, except if they come with manifest Fahishah (evil behavior). If they do that, then abandon their beds and beat them with a beating that is not harmful. And if they obey you then you have no cause against them. Indeed you have rights over your women, and your women have rights over you. As for your rights over your women, then they must not allow anyone whom you dislike to treat on your bedding (furniture), nor to admit anyone in your home that you dislike. And their rights over you are that you treat them well in clothing them and feeding them.? (Sahih)

http://sunnah.com/urn/711950

Most people here are not hadith followers. Hadith is just a garbage and a curse to islam. There was no complete hadith until around 13th CE.
I have already told you that Monotheist Translation is not a sectarian translation. The translation that you support are mostly gender-biased, sexist, sectarian etc . Hadiths of Muhammad? LOL. NO! They are hadiths concocted mostly by Persian corruptors.
This profile is dead. It was assasinated by its owner :D

I am no longer of an adherent or believer of any religion. So some of my views that have been expressed here may no longer represent or reflect my current views.

Azz

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2013, 01:47:13 AM »
I think you did not read my comment carefully enough. The Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has explained it clearly, and made it intelligible!!!

Sulaiman bin Amr bin Al-Ahwas said:
?My father narrated to me that he witnessed the farewell Hajj with the Messenger of Allah. So he thanked and praised Allah and he reminded and gave admonition. He mentioned a story in his narration and he (the Prophet) said: ?And indeed I order you to be good to the women, for they are but captives with you over whom you have no power than that, except if they come with manifest Fahishah (evil behavior). If they do that, then abandon their beds and beat them with a beating that is not harmful. And if they obey you then you have no cause against them. Indeed you have rights over your women, and your women have rights over you. As for your rights over your women, then they must not allow anyone whom you dislike to treat on your bedding (furniture), nor to admit anyone in your home that you dislike. And their rights over you are that you treat them well in clothing them and feeding them.? (Sahih)

http://sunnah.com/urn/711950

I did read your comment - and you didn't respond to anything argued in that article. That's why I reiterated that you should look at it, because it doesn't seem like you've read it. It discusses that hadith (among others) as well by the way, you posting it isn't a reply at all. There's very little for me to actually comment on beyond what's already been said, partly because the article pretty much sums up the discussion (mentions both the for and against arguments) and partly because there's very little substance of any sort in your posts so far, all you're doing is quoting hadiths (that alone isn't an argument) Please read the article and post a response to it. If you cannot do so immediately and need to take some time doing so, then by all means take your time.

anGel_OnE

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2013, 08:50:36 AM »
Most people here are not hadith followers. Hadith is just a garbage and a curse to islam. There was no complete hadith until around 13th CE.
I have already told you that Monotheist Translation is not a sectarian translation. The translation that you support are mostly gender-biased, sexist, sectarian etc . Hadiths of Muhammad? LOL. NO! They are hadiths concocted mostly by Persian corruptors.

Muslims rely on the Quran and the authentic hadiths. Does the Quran tell us HOW to pray?

[Qur'an 4:80]
The Qur'an: A Monotheist Translation [The Monotheist Group] (2013 Edition)
Whoever obeys the messenger has obeyed God; and whoever turns away, We have not sent you as a guardian over them.

[Qur'an 4:65]
No, by your Lord, they will not believe until they make you judge in what they dispute with each other, then they will not find in their souls any animosity for what you have decided, and they will comply completely.

Again, Allah says:

[Qur'an 33:36]
It is not for a believing male or believing female, if God and His messenger issue any command, that they have any choice in their decision. And anyone who disobeys God and His messenger, he has gone far astray.

Furthermore, Allah says:

[Qur'an 59:7]
And you may take what the messenger gives you, but do not take what he prohibits you from taking. And be aware of God, for God is mighty in retribution.

Refutation to the Quranists
www.answering-christianity.com/refutation_to_quranists.htm

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2013, 09:06:45 AM »
Muslims rely on the Quran and the authentic hadiths. Does the Quran tell us HOW to pray?

I shall be grateful if you quote me the Hadith No from the Book of Salaat by learned Bukhari or by others which narrates HOW to pray.

Thanks in advance

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2013, 10:06:39 AM »
Salaam,

We obey the Messenger when we follow the Message of the Quran. The traditional salat is a deliberate invention which contains complicated counting and idiocy that makes Believers lose focus on what the prayer is truly about. Not to mention excessive glorification of the Prophet Muhammad.

Who believes that the insanity you read in hadith of Muhammad is true?

Rather be called apostate than adhering to that stupidity.

God bless you
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

anGel_OnE

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2013, 12:34:00 PM »
I shall be grateful if you quote me the Hadith No from the Book of Salaat by learned Bukhari or by others which narrates HOW to pray.

Thanks in advance

Sahih al-Bukhari is considered the most authentic book after the Quran, regarded by Sunni Muslims as one of the most sahih (authentic) of all hadith compilations. Sunni Islam is the largest branch of Islam, comprising at least 85% of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims. :yes

[Qur'an 6:159]
The Qur'an: A Monotheist Translation
Those who have divided their system and become sects, you are not with them in anything. Their matter will be with God, then He will inform them of what they had done.

System?  >:D

hafeez kazi

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2013, 01:02:28 PM »
Peace Angel one

Sahih al-Bukhari is considered the most authentic book after the Quran, regarded by Sunni Muslims as one of the most sahih (authentic) of all hadith compilations. Sunni Islam is the largest branch of Islam, comprising at least 85% of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims. :yes

[Qur'an 6:159]
Those who have divided their system and become sects, you are not with them in anything. Their matter will be with God, then He will inform them of what they had done.

And hold firmly to the rope (QURAN) of Allah all together and do not become DIVIDED. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided (Aali Imraan: 103)

Who divided the system, the followers of the QURAN (ROPE OF ALLAH) or the followers of HADITH

Follow, [O mankind], what has been revealed (QURAN) to you from your Lord and do not follow (BUKHARI / MUSLIM/ TIRMIDHI/ IBN MAJAH / MUWATTA/ ABU DAWOOD/ MULLAHS/ IMAMS) other than Him any allies. Little do you remember

The followers of the QURAN do not belong to any SECT but those who follow BOOKS other than the QURAN are SECTS.

Thanks

anGel_OnE

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2013, 01:04:51 PM »
Salaam,

We obey the Messenger when we follow the Message of the Quran. The traditional salat is a deliberate invention which contains complicated counting and idiocy that makes Believers lose focus on what the prayer is truly about. Not to mention excessive glorification of the Prophet Muhammad.

Who believes that the insanity you read in hadith of Muhammad is true?

Rather be called apostate than adhering to that stupidity.

God bless you

[Qur'an 33:56-57]

56. God and His angels make contact with the prophet. O you who believe, you shall make contact with him, and comply completely.

57. Surely those who harm God and His messenger, God will curse them in this world and in the Hereafter; and He has prepared for them a shameful retribution.

Make contact?  >:D

Umm Muhammad (Sahih International)
56. Indeed, Allah confers blessing upon the Prophet, and His angels [ask Him to do so]. O you who have believed, ask [ Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [ Allah to grant him] peace.

57. Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.

Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali
56. Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. AsSalamu 'Alaikum).

57. Verily, those who annoy Allah and His Messenger (SAW) Allah has cursed them in this world, and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating torment.

Ali ?nal
56. Surely God and His angels bless the Prophet (He always treats him with His special mercy, with the angels praying to Him to grant him the highest station of praise with Him, and for the decisive victory of his Religion). O you who believe, invoke the blessings of God on him, and pray to God to bestow His peace on him, greeting him with the best greeting. (Love and follow him with utmost sincerity and faithfulness, and give yourselves to his way with perfect submission).

ALI ?NAL'S INTERPRETATION:
Calling God's blessings and peace upon God's Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, at least once in a lifetime is incumbent upon every Muslim. And doing so at each mention of his name is a highly recommendable act. According to the Shāfi'ī and Hanbalī schools, it is obligatory in the last sitting of every Prayer (Salāh) after tashahhud, without which the Prayer is not acceptable. According to other schools, it is sunnah.

Calling God's blessings and peace upon the Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, is a link between him and the believers. His responsibility was extremely grave, and he is always concerned with the Muslims individually and collectively, even after his death. So calling God's blessings and peace upon him as a religious duty was not restricted to his lifetime. By doing so, we are also praying for ourselves, because we are both building an important connection with him and petitioning God through him to help us with our religious responsibilities.

Upon the injunction of the Messenger, upon him be peace and blessings, we must include his family and even his progeny in calling God's blessings and peace upon him.

That the injunction of calling God's blessings and peace upon him stays in effect even after his death, until the Last Day, signifies that praying for the dead is a valid religious act and may be of help for them.

57. Those who affront God and His Messenger (through disrespect for Him in words and acts and for His Messenger and Islamic values), God certainly curses them (excludes them from His mercy) in this world and the Hereafter, and He has prepared for them a shameful, humiliating punishment.

ALI ?NAL'S INTERPRETATION:
The original word (which we have translated as affront) is adhā. It is mainly used to express any words that hurt another's feelings. So the verse is warning us about any unbecoming words that we may utter concerning God and His Messenger, and Islamic values. The verse also forbids any disrespectful act toward God and His Messenger, and Islamic values.

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2013, 01:35:24 PM »
Salaam,

It is just plain copying of the theme that the Christians are doing with Jesus. Believing that someone is a mediator between them and God. It is completely against the Quran. Without admitting it, it is totally the same kind of idolatry as the Christians.

God bless you
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2013, 01:58:16 PM »

Mazhar requested:

I will be grateful if you quote me the Hadith No from the Book of Salaat by learned Bukhari or by others which narrates HOW to pray.

Thanks in advance

Please quote from "the most authentic book after the Quran" where it tells you how to pray?

For your convenience I give you the كتاب الصلاة  Book of Prayers by Bukhari

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/8