News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

We are God

Started by Jane, January 29, 2013, 01:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

Everywhere there is the presence of God, and nowhere is there no presence of God.

God is not separate from I or you - therefore I am God and you are God, we are all God!

Discuss....
PEACE

noshirk

Salaam God
I am not God. I am only subject of the great lord.
Peace
noshirk=trying to never mix teachings of The unique Rabb with other teachings, and specially any kind of clerical teachings.

salgan

Peace all

What is God ?
They Live We Sleep

huruf

We are of God, but we are not God. God comprises everything, but we do not comprise everything. We are a dream of God. We have no real existence, but because God thinks us. We are of God, but we are not God nor God is us, in a similar way as my hand weat is of me, but I am not my sweat and my sweat is not me.

Salaam

mirjamnur

Salam Huruf
Quote from: huruf on January 29, 2013, 02:47:41 PM
We are of God, but we are not God. God comprises everything, but we do not comprise everything. We are a dream of God. We have no real existence, but because God thinks us. We are of God, but we are not God nor God is us, in a similar way as my hand weat is of me, but I am not my sweat and my sweat is not me.

Salaam
can you give evidence from the Quran? i think i read this statement before...but from where??
peace

huruf

This is not something that I can recall from memory. It is something that I have arrived at after all my readings, Qur'an inlcuded, of course. It is inexact, because anything to do with God will be, we cannot encompass Him, so anything we say is bound to be for our own limited use, not a statement of a fact about which we know everything.

Think of it, it is the ony thing left after you discard all that cannot be. It is an expresion of that which is left. Inaccurate, but approximate. to give na idea. Or, if not, what are we? what is everything. That we are not God, we know, but that we are apart from God, would it be possible? Nothing is apart from God. If God did not sustain the universes a single instant they would drop from existence. They do not exist by themselves.

I think this would be upheld by the Qur'an in many ayas, but I wouldn't be able to recall now this and that.

Salaam

mirjamnur

Salam Huruf
Quote from: huruf on January 30, 2013, 09:19:47 AM
This is not something that I can recall from memory. It is something that I have arrived at after all my readings, Qur'an inlcuded, of course. It is inexact, because anything to do with God will be, we cannot encompass Him, so anything we say is bound to be for our own limited use, not a statement of a fact about which we know everything.

Think of it, it is the ony thing left after you discard all that cannot be. It is an expresion of that which is left. Inaccurate, but approximate. to give na idea. Or, if not, what are we? what is everything. That we are not God, we know, but that we are apart from God, would it be possible? Nothing is apart from God. If God did not sustain the universes a single instant they would drop from existence. They do not exist by themselves.

I think this would be upheld by the Qur'an in many ayas, but I wouldn't be able to recall now this and that.

Salaam

i think for the Aya where God says to the malaika that He will create a khalifa :a human- he will create as he create the whole universe before- with His AMR- under this special order everything comes to existence- as He create a big theatre and the humans are the principal actors, more, everyone is THE principal actor in his own special theatre (illusion)
He create all things and create every human with special RUH as a part from His special power- everyone became one little thing and if we will put all together, we will found all the characters/parts from God together.
But after i think about what i write now, i think it's go in the same direction- then our dreams show us the sampe principle: there we create with our imagination a new life a new 'real' life.
So i will rethink again and reflect about what you said- thank you and
Salam :)

Ahmd

42:11
فَاطِرُ‌ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ ۚ جَعَلَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا وَمِنَ الْأَنْعَامِ أَزْوَاجًا ۖ يَذْرَ‌ؤُكُمْ فِيهِ ۚ لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ ۖ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ‌ ﴿١١﴾

God made us, we are part of his creation. But although creation came from god we also know from the Qur?an(42:11) that God is not like anything.

So there must be a separation between God and his creation. Although creation came from God.
see also 6:18
وَهُوَ الْقَاهِرُ‌ فَوْقَ عِبَادِهِ ۚ وَهُوَ الْحَكِيمُ الْخَبِيرُ‌

Also if we assume we are part of god without the separation of God -- creation.
that would mean  God = all of creation combined

that leaves no space for god. I mean who is running everything then ?
And can't God exist outside of his creation ?

(I posted this on another thread but I think it is still relevant here)

Harun

Peace

We are God.
Why believe in God.
Determinism and God.
What is God?
What is god?
What are gods?

I am more than happy that people here are truely freeminded. Quran encourages us to be one.

Socrates, Jesus, Abraham, Moses, Harun ;), Muhammad.....were all great philosophers......they discussed and found out the truth...

Lololol......bear with me.....

Typical Sunni Forum Posts Example...

Why believe in God?
First Response: Brother, please don't listen to atheists, they are confused people, please don't lose your aquida :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:......

God and Deteminism?
First Response: Brother don't get into any philosophical tension, it can ruin your iman.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does God Exist?
First Response: Get out of this forum now, u are trying to ruin the mazhab and FAITH of the mumins... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thank the Lord that people here do exist....

If u really are a muslim, at one point of time u were a hardcore....atheist, or christian or hindu...etc....

Peace
Sorry to waste ur space and time...
Harun
Read! With the Name of your Lord Who created.

IAMOP

Quote from: huruf on January 30, 2013, 09:19:47 AM

Salaam

Refer to Nirvikalpa Samadhi - http://www.srichinmoy.org/spirituality/concentration_meditation_contemplation/samadhi/

God is Sat-Chid-Ananda: Al-Haqq = As-Saheed = As-Saqur

Sat = Truth
Chid = Consciousness
Ananda = Bliss

This is the nature of God. Abide in this nature and there ceases to be an idea of your own self.
As you fall asleep and wake up to a new day
So shall you enter your grave and arise to the last

"Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden for them - as a reward for their deeds" (32:17)