Author Topic: New Groundbreaking Arabic Book: Peacemaking from the Quran  (Read 29557 times)

Mario

Re: New Groundbreaking Arabic Book: Peacemaking from the Quran
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2013, 10:27:29 PM »
Peace brother Abdelilah,

This is exactly the idea. Keep it simple and easily accessible. Also, focus on the so-called "pillars" because if we show that even those basic tenets have been grossly distorted and we can demonstrate how the truth in the great reading is vastly different to the traditional practices then we do not even need to waste any time in endless arguments about traditions. If something as big as "hagg"/feast has been so much distorted and turned into a pagan ritual then small potatoes such as Bukahri Hadiths and Ibn Hisham Sira are already destroyed.

I would greatly appreciate your help and everyone's help in sharing ideas on how to spread the word about the book.

Peace and best regards,

Ayman

Peace Ayman

Here are some ideas on how to spread the word about the book and reach a greater audience:

1. Make colorful flyers with a short introduction to the book to catch peoples interest, including a link to the website quran4peace.org, so people can go
to the website and read the book. Deliver the flyers to muslims and non-muslims in the street or cycle into different neighborhoods and put them into peoples mail boxes at night when they are asleep :P Just kidding. Do it at daytime. This method is similar to the tactic of Jehovas Witnesses (the experts of self-promotion). This method might sound crazy, but it actually works. Haha. 

2. Contact journalists of different newspapers about a story about your book.

3. Go to different forums on the internet and recommend the "book and the website quran4peace.org" to muslims and non-muslims.

4. Make videos about the book on youtube, vimeo and other videosharing sites. Put the book title and the url of the website under the videos.

5. Translate the book to several different languages (Indonesian, Hindi, Turkish, Bengali, Dari, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish etc.) to reach a greater audience.     

ayman

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-6
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2013, 10:40:16 PM »
Peace dear brother Timur,

Peace brother Ayman,
It's a great development. I was the 13th liker or something close to that and could observe the sudden and rapid rise of your book's facebook page. It makes me remember sura 110... Maybe that time has just arrived.
I am looking forward to your translation of the remaining chapters :)
Salamun alayka, my dear brother.

It is a great honor to have you my dear brother as one of the early members of the page. The god has blessed us and we are now up to over 145,000 since my last post less than a month ago.

I am still working on the English translation of the remaining chapters. The difficulty and why this is taking more time is that they are not translations. It is actually a rewriting of the book in English.

Peace and best regards,

Ayman

Man of Faith

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2013, 05:34:30 AM »
Peace brother Ayman,

I have not yet seen your works more than briefly, but the little I have seen looks promising. Unfortunatly I have limited access to any usable Internet. I would love to have a good translation of the Quran. Facebook works poorly from here.

God bless you
Website reference: http://iamthatiam.boards.net

Timur

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2013, 04:17:02 PM »
Peace dear brother Ayman.

I am still working on the English translation of the remaining chapters. The difficulty and why this is taking more time is that they are not translations. It is actually a rewriting of the book in English.

I understand. Good things need some patience, don't they? ;)

Wilson

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2013, 02:31:43 PM »

hope4

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-1
Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Wilson

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2013, 11:08:32 AM »
Peace Hope,

English Version?

Nah, copies of the Arabic version. You can follow the progress of the English version if you click on the first link in my signature and then choose "English".

Abdelilah

Timur

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2013, 01:02:54 PM »
Peace Abdelilah,

what a collection ;) I have only one copy. For what purpose did you order all those copies? Are you planning to distribute them somewhere?

Wilson

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2013, 01:25:58 PM »
Peace Timur,

For what purpose did you order all those copies? Are you planning to distribute them somewhere?

I already gave some 20 or 30 copies to family, friends and acquaintances. This collection however, I'm planning to distribute at the entrance to the local mosque next Sunday, the 21st at 21:45.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131741900361065&l=b15d5f4853

Abdelilah

Wilson

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2013, 07:21:53 PM »
Peace,

I sat at the entrance to the local mosque between 21:45 and 23:00. It went smooth, without incidents. If the god willed the outcome of this small endeavour will be beneficial.

Abdelilah