Author Topic: Three messengers of God at Now  (Read 4326 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Three messengers of God at Now
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2020, 01:27:01 PM »
Brother jafar.
May be it is a good job you do not rely on a messenger.
Unlike Big chief who relied too much on his messenger, here is his story, quote:

There was this Indian chief who was straining to blow a fart but it wouldn't come out.
So he sent his  messenger to the doctor and he says, "Big chief, no fart."
The doctor gives him a can of beans and tells him to come back tomorrow to tell him what happened.
The messenger comes back the next day and says, "Big chief, no fart."
The doctor gives him 10 cans of beans this time.
The messenger  comes back the next day and says, "Big chief, no fart."
The doctor gives him 100 cans of beans.
The messenger  comes back the next day and says, "Big chief, no fart."
The doctor gives him 1,000 cans of beans and says, "If this doesn't work then nothing will."
The messenger  comes back the next day and looks at the doctor.
The doctor anxiously asked, "Well, did it work?"
The messenger  says, "Big fart, no chief!"

source: http://www.jokebuddha.com/Messenger#ixzz6NrZIcF5c

For those who are waiting for messengers, here is the living messenger:

O people of the scripture, our messenger has come to you to proclaim for you many things you have concealed in the scripture, and to pardon many other transgressions you have committed. A beacon has come to you from God, and a PROFOUND SCRIPTURE(Qoran).
يٰأَهلَ الكِتٰبِ قَد جاءَكُم رَسولُنا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُم كَثيرًا مِمّا كُنتُم تُخفونَ مِنَ الكِتٰبِ وَيَعفوا عَن كَثيرٍ قَد جاءَكُم مِنَ اللَّهِ نورٌ وَكِتٰبٌ مُبينٌ

With it, God guides those who seek His approval. He guides them to the paths of peace, leads them out of darkness into the light by His leave, and guides them in a straight path.
يَهدى بِهِ اللَّهُ مَنِ اتَّبَعَ رِضوٰنَهُ سُبُلَ السَّلٰمِ وَيُخرِجُهُم مِنَ الظُّلُمٰتِ إِلَى النّورِ بِإِذنِهِ وَيَهديهِم إِلىٰ صِرٰطٍ مُستَقيمٍ

Any new messenger will only confirm the message of all the past messengers of GOD now available in GOD s last PROFOUND SCRIPTURE.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

tutti_frutti

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 02:17:53 PM »
salam

i am very confused as to why people are obsessed with messengers, and this idea of the messenger of the covenant. really i an confused at people’s naivety

what does that even mean the messenger of the covenant?

yes true The God says there will be no more prophets after prophet mohammed pbuh but The God does not say there will be no more messengers

so what does a messenger do? he delivers a message. what is the message? that there is no god but The God, so worship The God. (and confirm the scriptures i think although i do not know if messengers before abraham pbuh confirmed scriptures as i understand the Book was given to abraham and his descendants)

we can see it from messengers before prophet abraham pbuh, such as noah pbuh, saleh pbuh and hud pbuh as they told their people that there is no god but The God and to worship The God

so instead of believing people to be messengers to whom something special was revealed or this messenger of the covenant idea (i believe there is no such thing), in my opinion, people should go out and invite people to the path of The God and tell them that there is no god but The God and to worship Him, and to convince people that the Quran is from The God
perhaps act as messengers yourselves

“And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."” (ch 41, verse 33)

we should strive in our worship of The God and give it beyond the maximum.
we should make worshipping The God our passion and spread the message that there is no god but The God, that the Quran is The God’s final scripture to humanity and invite people to repel evil with goodness

peace

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +96/-1
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2020, 03:11:35 PM »
Brother jafar.
May be it is a good job you do not rely on a messenger.

Oh we all heavily rely on messengers, especially during the quarantine.

But wouldn't it be odd when a messenger arrived on your door and his first sentence is:

"Hi I want you to testify that I'm the messenger of FedEx!"
"Verily I'm the last messenger, confirming other messengers that has come before me and there will not be any other messenger after me!"

I'm sorry I think that messenger need a thorough check in a mental hospital.. I'm calling FedEx contact center to file my complaint. Although I wouldn't be surprised if FedEx reply back that they never had such messenger.

For those who are waiting for messengers, here is the living messenger:

Is it the messenger or the 'things that the messenger deliver' that matter ?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2020, 01:48:32 AM »
Peace jafar.
You are asking,quote:
Is it the messenger or the 'things that the messenger deliver' that matter ?

Well are not the two interlocked? Can you have one without the other?
You cannot have messenger if there wasno message ,nor can you have a message if there was no messenger. Remembering that the post or internet or text or...can also be messengers!
Means of getting a message are all messengers.
In short, messenger = message= messenger.
Messenger cannot be indepent from message otherwise one looses the message among the "views/belongings/things..." of the messenger person/thing...
But brother ,,in the case of falsehood ,no message or messenger are important.So beware fake messenger/message.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +96/-1
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2020, 12:15:38 PM »

Well are not the two interlocked? Can you have one without the other?

Yes we can, I never remember who the FedEx messenger was, but I do remember the items being delivered.

It's a natural daily process on how we perceive 'messenger' isn't it?

We never put FedEx messenger on a pedestal?

Expanding FedEx metaphor to "Universal Express",
A true messenger actually never asked to be recognized let alone asked for a testimony that he/she/it is a messenger.  :rotfl:
And everything actually works as messenger for "Universal Express", thus don't be surprised if the messenger is an apple, a cat or even a mural on the wall.

"Universal Express" also have a 24x7 toll-free hotline that everyone (and everything) regardless of species, race, religion, holy books, nationality can easily access for communication. The hotline service is so technologically advanced that it can recognize all form of languages and can also detect the intention prior you say anything at all.

Scammers will say that the 24x7 hotline services do not exist, and the only way to contact "Universal Express" is only through them or their items or their group or their idol. That's actually how you can easily detect a scammer.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2020, 01:32:31 PM »
Peace jafar.

In your case and in all cases, the message and the messenger become one..

At the end of the day you have your message, That is the outcome
From then on you choose to believe/follow or ignore the message. In that case  you followed the messenger by following the message or ignored the messenger by ignoring the message.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +96/-1
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2020, 08:12:06 PM »
In your case and in all cases, the message and the messenger become one..

At the end of the day you have your message, That is the outcome

From then on you choose to believe/follow or ignore the message. In that case  you followed the messenger by following the message or ignored the messenger by ignoring the message.

Not always, if the messenger is a mural then yes the message and the messenger can be considered as one.
It it's a cat, then the messenger is not the message, it merely a symbol for the message.
And never did the mural or the cat asked to be considered as a 'messenger' aren't they?

And definitely we do have tendency to heed the message.
We recognized it as the "AHA!" moment.

And even if we do not heed the message, the "Universal Express" will just send more messages with similar characteristic.

There are pattern of  how the 'light forces' works:
They're HUMBLE, they're operating in hidden manner.
They're SINCERE, they don't need any recognition.
They're PEACEFUL, they never uses threat to induce fear or show anger to enforce their wishes.

While signs of scammer is the message is being wrapped as a 'threat', trying to induce FEAR upon it's victims.

Example: There will be a "great earthquake!" only by joining my cult and worshiping my idol then you will be saved from the great calamity!

Because their main goal is DOMINATION over others..
PRIDE, FEAR, GUILT and ANGER among the key characteristics of 'scammer' a.k.a the 'dark forces'.

Those characteristics are hard to miss...

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2020, 12:37:03 PM »
Peace jafar.
You are loosing me now.
I was talking about in general. Messenger and message go hand in hand.
 As for fake/true messenger/message that is a different issue. Folks check and accept or reject.
If one accepts ,then they are accepting the message. If one rejects then the message is disgarded. The messenger has done the job and is no longer relevant or a messenger anymore. Unless they keep bringing more messages.

That is all I was trying to say. I was not discussing any specific message/messenger.
 Thanks brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +96/-1
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 07:06:48 PM »
Peace jafar.
You are loosing me now.
I was talking about in general. Messenger and message go hand in hand.

And my point was there's no need to even remember  or know who the messenger is or put the messenger profile on a pedestal. The important thing that matter is the message.

EXCEPT:
The messenger from the 'dark' sources, given ego predominate their thought processes and pride came as derivation of such thought. A proper response from the 'destination party' (eg: praise, submission) to feed their crave of 'superiority' is required by the messenger.

As for fake/true messenger/message that is a different issue. Folks check and accept or reject.
If one accepts ,then they are accepting the message. If one rejects then the message is disgarded.

There might not be fake or true, all might be true, the important thing is what kind of message that they're delivering ?
Which will tell us the source of such message.

"You shall know them by their fruits."
-- Jesus

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2020, 04:13:54 AM »
Peace jafar.
You may say this,quote:
EXCEPT:
The messenger from the 'dark' sources, given ego predominate their thought processes and pride came as derivation of such thought. A proper response from the 'destination party' (eg: praise, submission) to feed their crave of 'superiority' is required by the messenger.

However, some humble messengers in history have never claimed anything but the message, yet people have elevated them and put them where they never wanted  to be
. It is the common folks that are hell bent on Putting other beings up there with the creator. Just like they put other material /properties/sports/wealth as "gods"
Other folks belittle /ridicule the message that you say is the most important thing.

This mainly happens after they presecute the messengers and give them hell. Then after they kill them  or die they "idolise" them.
 Me, I agree that neither the messenger nor the message should be idolised.  We should just get on with following the "good instructions/advice" if there are any in the message to better our lives.
GOD bless you brother.
Peace.