News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Prime "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" has Arrived (3/81-82)!

Started by LastDay3, August 30, 2012, 06:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastDay3

Salaam/Peace to All,   

Here we shall see some of the most notable ?quotes? of a most famous/infamous atheist of our Time,
the late Christopher Hitchens (who was considered a member of the "Four Horsemen of New Atheism,"
alongside Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, and Sam Harris.)   

=================================================================
Christopher Eric Hitchens (13 April 1949 ? 15 December 2011) was an Anglo-American author, columnist,
essayist, orator, Religious and literary critic, social critic, and journalist.                                   
Hitchens was the author, co-author, editor or co-editor of over 30 books, including five collections of essays,
on a range of subjects, including politics, literature, and Religion. A staple of talk shows and lecture circuits,
his confrontational style of debate made him both a lauded and controversial figure and public intellectual.

As an atheist, and a self described anti-theist, Hitchens viewed the concept of a GOD or a Supreme BEING
as a totalitarian belief that destroys individual freedom, and argued free expression and scientific discovery
should replace Religion as a means of teaching ethics and defining human civilisation.                                     
In 2007, Hitchens published his most popular book,   "God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything,"
which was a New York Times bestseller.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hitchens
=================================================================

So here are some of Christopher Hitchen?s most notable ?quotes,?
and then the straightforward, open and clear replies of
a Believer (in One GOD and HIS One Message: "QURAN TESTAMENT"),               
now here thus: 

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/3956.Christopher_Hitchens?page=1

Christopher Hitchens:  ?Exceptional Claims demand exceptional Evidence.?

Believer:  "Here is an exceptional Claim:

There is only One Real GOD (=AL-LAH) and One True Message (=QURAN TESTAMENT), 

because AL-LAH has created HIS Book of Universe and HIS Book of Religion (=QURAN TESTAMENT)
based on "19" coded, most Superb and matchless "SYMMETRICAL MIRACLES",

"Mathematics is the Language in which GOD has written the Universe."

Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

in such a perfectly parallel and absolutely Consistent manner, from the very Beginning,
now here thus:

"5" Most Essential MIRACLES
which clearly and unmistakably prove   
the most Superb and matchless DIVINE Nature (=17/88)
of the whole QURAN TESTAMENT

V  V  V  V  V  V

Perfectly  "114"  Chapters  &  "6346"  Verses  in total  in  QURAN TESTAMENT  =78/29  (1)
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf042.html

Perfectly  "114"  Chapters  &  "6346"  Verses  in total  in  QURAN TESTAMENT  =78/29  (2)
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf043.html

Fundamental  Miracle  of  "ODD"  &  "EVEN"  in  QURAN TESTAMENT  =89/3-5
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf040.html

Excellent  "Fibonacci  Sequence"  in  QURAN TESTAMENT  =78:29
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf034.html

Awesome Secret of "EQUAL" & "UNEQUAL" Verses in QURAN TESTAMENT  =78:29
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf039.html

"5" Most Essential -Scientific- MIRACLES
which clearly and unmistakably prove   
the most Superb and matchless DIVINE Origin (=25/6)
of the whole QURAN TESTAMENT

V  V  V  V  V  V

"EARTH"  &  "SUN"  &  "MOON"  in  their  orbits  Glorifying  AL-LAH  =21/33
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf069.html

Most Precise  "Speed  of  LIGHT"  foretold  in  QURAN TESTAMENT =14/1
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf050.html

ATOMIC  (=Proton & Neutron & Electron)  MIRACLE,  right  here  now!  =54/49
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf056.html

Most Mysterious  "Dark  ENERGY"  foretold  in  QURAN TESTAMENT  =25/6
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf052.html

Awesomely  Sent-Down  "IRON"  MIRACLE,  right  here  now!  =57/25
=http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_idf055.html

Christopher Hitchens:  ?What can be asserted without Evidence can also be dismissed without Evidence.?

Believer:  AL-LAH has granted us the most Powerful and Clear Evidence here:         

==========
24-  Or have they taken "gods" (=i.e.  "authorities" who can issue "Judgments/Decrees" to teach us
what is Right and what is Wrong =28/70)-- besides HIM?

Say: "Bring your Evidence then --(which would prove that they are competent and worthy of being
such "gods" = "authorities" above, in the first place).

So, this is the "Reminder" (="Dhikr") of those with me --thus especially, due to/on the left side of all of those
most Superb and matchless "19" coded Tables above now,--  and (also) the "Reminder" (="Dhikr")
of those before me --thus especially, due to/on the right side of all of those most Superb and matchless
"19" coded Tables above now!--

(*"Reminder" = "Dhikr/Dhikra"   =   "19" coded,
most Superb and matchless "SYMMETRICAL MIRACLES" here: 74/26-30, "31")

But, many of them (still) do not (reflect on it and) know The TRUTH (here), and they turn away.

25-  And We did not send any messenger before you except that We inspired him this:

(AL-LAH said:)  There is no "God" (=i.e.  "Authority" to Whom belongs "All-Praise" ("Al-Hamd") and
"All-Judgment" (="Al-Hukm")-- except ME (=28/70),
so you shall serve ME (Alone, as the One and Only "GOD" ="AUTHORITY") here: 28/70 = 39/11

QURAN TESTAMENT  21/24-25
===============

--continues in the next post--
And he  who  came  with  The TRUTH,
and  those  who  verified-it-as-TRUE,
they  are  the Righteous. =39/33, ....

LastDay3

Christopher Hitchens:  ?The man who prays is the one who thinks that God has arranged matters all wrong,
but who also thinks that he can instruct God how to put them right.?

Believer:  "The man who prays is the one who sees that matters have gone wrong --(because of mistakes or wrongdoings
of himself/herself or of some others, in any circumstances whatsoever therein)--
under the Watchful Eyes of GOD,

and he/she strongly believes that exclusively and only HE is Capable of saving him/her and making matters all Right
for him/her again, in any circumstances,
when he/she truly repents, first, and prays to HIM with a totally truthful, sincere and open heart and mind
therein. (=6/63-64)

==========
186-  (AL-LAH said): And when MY Servants ask you about ME, I am Near answering the prayers
of those, when they truthfully-pray to ME.

So --thus especially, due to/on the left side of all of those most Superb and matchless "19" coded Tables
above now-- let them "respond" to ME, and --thus especially, due to/on the right side of all of those
most Superb and matchless "19" coded Tables above now-- let them "believe" in ME,
that they may be guided.

QURAN TESTAMENT  2/186
==========

Christopher Hitchens:  ?We owe a huge debt to Galileo for emancipating us all from the stupid belief in an Earth-centered
or man-centered (let alone God-centered) system. He quite literally taught us our place and allowed us to go on
to make extraordinary advances in knowledge.?

Believer:  Galileo was/is absolutely right when he said this, first of all:

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same GOD Who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect
has intended us to forgo their use."

Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

==========
23-  Say: HE is the ONE Who initiated you, and made for you the hearing, the eyesight, and the minds.
But little do you give thanks (by using them rightfully and to its full potential).

26-  Because We had established them in the same way as We established you, and provided them with the hearing,
and the eyesight, and the minds.
But their hearing, eyesight, and minds did not help them at all.

This is because they used to disregard the "Signs" of AL-LAH (=for example: "Sun" & "Moon" & "Earth" are cited in Quran Testament
among the "Signs" of AL-LAH, each of them are perfectly floating in their own orbits within our Solar System and also
within our whole Galaxy therein =36/37-40), 

and (in the end) they were stricken by what they used to mock (=i.e. thus also Catholic Church and their false and imaginary "god"
who supposedly created the Earth in six (24 hour) day, to send his one and only "son" therein,
as an intrinsic "portion/share/piece/part" of HIM and as a physical/spiritual Manifestation of HIM,
at the very center of the whole Universe)

which they thus utterly concocted in their own minds based on their own grossly mistaken and wrongful misinterpretation
of the Bible therein
and eventually they were thus totally stricken and humiliated for all Ages therein =5/17-18, 72-74).

QURAN TESTAMENT  67/23  &  46/26
==========

Christopher Hitchens:  ?Everything about Christianity is contained in the pathetic image of 'the flock.?

Believer:  Again, under the Church's grossly mistaken and wrongful misinterpretation of the Bible
all their Christian followers were made into "flock of sheep" and obliged to follow the shepherd (=i.e. all of
Church's such utterly mistaken/wrongful doctrines above), blindly.

For this reason, our Lord AL-LAH rightfully abrogated these terms: "flock," and "shepherd us," etc. first of all,
and established these better/best terms instead of them (=2/106),
in QURAN TESTAMENT, here:

==========
104-  O you who believe, do not say, "Raa'ena" (be our shepherd). Instead, you should say,
"Unzurna" (pay attention to us), and listen.
There is a painful consequence for (such) rejecters (40/17 = 40  &  22/72  &  85/4-10  &  .....).

44-  But do you think that most of them would hear or comprehend? They are just like livestock (=i.e. acting in
flock & herd mentality). Indeed, they are (thus) farthest astray. 

93-  All who are in the heavens and the earth will come to The Almighty (AL-LAH)
as -humble- "servants" (=i.e. not as such -egotistic- "sons/daughters"  or/and  such -egotistic- "partners"
here =5/18 & 17/111)!

94-  For HE has encompassed them, and counted them one by one.

95-  And all of them will come before HIM on the Day of Resurrection
as "individuals" (=i.e. not as blind followers of/in a "flock" & "herd" here =6/94)!

QURAN TESTAMENT  2/104  &  25/44  &  19/93-94-95 
==========     

Christopher Hitchens:  ?Do I fear death? No, I am not afraid of being dead because there's nothing to be afraid of,
I won't know it.
I fear dying, of dying I feel a sense of waste about it and I fear a sordid death, where I am incapacitated or
imbecilic at the end, which isn't something to be afraid of, it's something to be terrified of.?

Believer:  Ironically, Mr. Hitchens was --partially / totally-- incapacitated at the final months and days
of his life here.
Because he was diagnosed with esophageal cancer and due to heavy chemotherapy and radiation treatment he
had to go through therein
lost his vigor, all his hair, some of his most critical internal organs, his voice, and eventually his life.
We can witness the clear dismay and deep gloom and unhappiness in him due to these dire circumstances
in one of his final interviews he gave (especially in "Part 1" which is about 25 minutes long) below.

===========================
Christopher Hitchens on ABC1 Lateline - FULL
(one of his last interviews)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI30VwPZm-o 

In my opinion, one of the most striking and noteworthy thing in this interview above is the fact that
Mr. Hitchens honestly confesses that this type of consolation = "don't worry, even if you die, you will be "immortal"
through your words/message"
does nothing to alleviate his dismay and deep gloom and unhappiness in him,
knowing that he will never be healthy again to easily and happily do the things he happily used to do,
and will never see his wife and children and grandchildren here again, .........       

(*Only true Servants of AL-LAH can stay absolutely strong, calm and happy even in such dire situations (=i.e. any kind of illness,
loss of loved-ones, or loss of money and properties, etc. here)   
by the Great Help of AL-LAH unto us when/if we can maintain our strong belief and unshakable trust in HIM, at every
moment, in every situation =2/155-157  &  31/17  &  .....)

But unfortunately, Mr. Hitchens still said he had no intention to repent and return to AL-LAH
in such a good/best manner (=25/71)
when AL-LAH has granted him this great opportunity there (=25/68-71),
but he only (sarcastically) says: "In Shaa AL-LAH" (="GOD Willing") at the end of his interview above.

And after this interview, he went to receive a worldly prize from his like-minded "intellectual" fellow Richard Dawkins,
and made one of his final public speeches therein (when his health was very deteriorated at the moment, and his voice weak
and almost unrecognizable at some points)

Christopher Hitchens - Last Public Appearance - Dawkins Award [2011]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud973COUVYs

--(mostly criticizing Evangelical Church and their false and imaginary "god" who supposedly created the Earth
in six (24 hour) day
, and all humans without any Evolutionary Creation process, at all,
in an instant, on the very last and sixth day therein,
in HIS own physical/spiritual Image as HIS own "Sons," at the very center of the whole Universe therein)--

which again those Evangelicals concocted in their own minds based on their own grossly mistaken and wrongful misinterpretation
of the Bible therein again =5/17-18, 72-74)--

but Mr. Hitchens who did the Right thing by absolutely rejecting that false and imaginary "god" concocted by
such Evangelicals above

(*because these kind of false and imaginary "gods" concocted by such Evangelicals above
are called: "jibt and taghoot",
and every truthful Believer has been commanded by AL-LAH to absolutely reject them
here: 4/51-52, 60  &  5/17-18,  72-74

but Mr. Hitchens (openly and publicly) never repented and returned to the One and Only Real GOD (=AL-LAH)
Who created our whole Universe and all Living-beings therein

in such a magnificent Cosmic Evolutionary Creation (=Big Bang) MIRACLE 
(=please, clearly see it in QURAN TESTAMENT  21/30  &  71/13-15  &  51/47  &  ......)

and also such a magnificent Biological Evolutionary Creation MIRACLE
(=please, clearly see it in QURAN TESTAMENT  6/133  &  14/19-20  &  71/13-15  &  76/1-2  &  .......),

in such a perfectly parallel manner, from the very Beginning.       

Christopher Hitchens:  ?Nothing proves the man-made character of religion as obviously as the sick mind that designed hell.?

Believer:  "Nothing proves the GOD-Made Character of Religion as obviously as the Perfect MIND that Designed Hell
for those egotistical, sick minded, arrogant and cruel ones who do evil-deeds (=i.e. murder, abduction, torture, rape,
robbery, and all other kinds of intimidation and exploitation) here

thus HE will requite every "evil-deed," Most Equitably & Most Fairly, with an exactly similar/same punishment
thus to make us taste our own "evil" that we may understand how cruel and awful what we do (=40/17, 40),

in order that we may thus truly repent and return to AL-LAH in this Good/Best manner, before it may be too late then, 
here (=25/68-71, 72-76),

and HE will reward every Good-Deed in such a Most Benevolent & Most Generous Manner
by at least "ten times as much," forever, thus: 

==========
160-  Whoever brings a "Good-Deed" will receive a tenfold Reward.
And whoever brings an "evil-deed" will be requited for no more than the like thereof.
And (thus) they will never be wronged.

40-  Certainly, AL-LAH does not inflict an atom's weight of injustice.
But HE multiplies the Reward manifold (=i.e. at least "tenfold" above, and beyond =2/261) for the "Good-Deed,"
and grants from HIM a great Recompense.     

QURAN TESTAMENT  6/160  &  4/40
==========

for all Humanity, when/if we truly and immediately repent and return to AL-LAH,
in this Good/Best manner here (=25/68-71, 72-76), always and forever, inshaAL-LAH.

Remain in peace/salaam.

LastDay3

Salaam to all brothers/sisters,

here we shall clearly witness absolutely Magnificent --Scientific/Mathematic-- Signs
that our One and Only LORD AL-LAH has created, from the very beginning,
due to HIS most essential Word and Promise,
in this respect, here:

=========================
49-  Certainly, We have created all things (=kulla shayin)

(=i.e. thus also and especially, the most critical "Universal Gravitational Constant"
which keeps our whole Universe together and intact,
from the very beginning, in this most specific respect now here =41/11)---

based upon a Precise-MEASURE (=biQadarin)
---(which is essentially "19" coded, from the very beginning, here  =74/26-30)--- 

53-  So, We will show them Our Signs (=Ayatina)
---(which are specifically "19" coded again here  =74/26-30, 31)---

in the horizons (=i.e. thus also and especially, regarding that most critical "Universal Gravitational
Constant
" which keeps our whole Universe together and intact,
from the very beginning, in this most specific respect now again here =41/11)---
and also within their own selves/bodies,

until it becomes perfectly clear to them that this is absolutely The Truth.
Is it not Enough that your LORD is Witness over all things.

QURAN TESTAMENT  54/49  =  41/53

So now, let us clearly see here
this most Essential and exclusive Chapter/Verse No. (=41/11),
in the whole QURAN TESTAMENT,
in which this most critical "Universal Gravitational Constant
has thus strongly been indicated by our LORD AL-LAH therein,
first of all, now here thus:

==========
11-  Then HE turned (HIS Attention) to the Sky (=i.e. whole Universe) and
it was smoky (=i.e. due to all of those galactic & intergalactic nebulae therein),
and said to It and to the Earth:

Come both of you (=i.e. all of those heavenly Bodies/Galaxies, and also the Earth therein),
"attracting-each-other" (="tawan") or "repelling-each-other" (="karhan"),

they said: We have come "attracting-each-other" (="taieena")! --(due to that most critical
"Universal Gravitational Constant" as it is perfectly Decreed by HIM, from the very Beginning,
therein above.)--

QURAN TESTAMENTChapter/Verse No41/11     
==========

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

So, now let us clearly see 
the precise Value of this most critical "Universal Gravitational Constant"
here:

= 6.67 ? 10−11   N⋅m2/kg2
i.e.
= 6.67 ? 0.00000000001  =  0.0000000000667  N⋅m2/kg2 

http://phys.org/news/2015-04-gravitational-constant-vary.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_constant

so we will thus rightfully and most essentially take it into account above as:
6.67 ? 10−11
  =  0.0000000000667  N⋅m2/kg2

And here is the Summary of the huge importance of this precise Value of
this most critical "Universal Gravitational Constant" above: 

http://quake.stanford.edu/~bai/finetuning.pdf
                  V V V V V V V V V

Consider also the strength of Gravity.
When the Big Bang occurred billions of years ago, the matter in the Universe was randomly distributed.
There were no stars, planets or galaxies?just atoms floating about in the dark void of space.
As the Universe expanded outwards from the Big Bang, Gravity pulled ever so gently on the atoms,
gathering them into clumps that eventually became Stars and Galaxies.
But Gravity had to have just the right force?

if it was a bit stronger, it would have pulled all the atoms together into one big ball.
The Big Bang?and our prospects?would have ended quickly in a Big Crunch.

And if Gravity was a bit weaker, the expanding Universe would have distributed the atoms so widely
that they would never have been gathered into Stars and Galaxies.

The strength of Gravity has to be exactly for Stars to form.
But what do we mean by ?exactly??

Well, it turns out that if we change "Gravity" (=i.e. that Universal "Gravitational" Constant above:
=6.67 ? 10−11   N⋅m2/kg2

by even a tiny fraction of a percent?enough so that you would be,
say, one billionth of a gram heavier or lighter?the Universe becomes so different that
there are no Stars, Galaxies, or Planets. And without Planets, there would be no Life!

Fine-tuning of the Universe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDMpWcf4ee0
                V V V V V V V V V

Fred Hoyle (British astrophysicist) says: 
"A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a SuperIntellect has monkeyed with physics,
as well as with chemistry and biology,
and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in Nature.
The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so overwhelming as to put this conclusion
almost beyond question!"

Michael Turner, (astrophysicist at the University of Chicago and Fermilab), says:
"The precision --(taking into consideration especially and also that Universal "Gravitational" Constant above)--
is as if one could throw a dart across the entire Universe and hit a bulls eye "one millimeter in diameter"
on the other side!"

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

So now, here is that 
most Essential and exclusive "Chapter/Verse" No. above (="41/11")

in which this most critical "Universal Gravitational Constant"       

has thus most Wisely and perfectly been Indicated by our LORD AL-LAH therein
above (="41/11")

in such a "Most AWESOME"  &  "Most WONDROUS"  perfect Manner,
now here thus:

LastDay3

*First of all, let us clearly see here
this most Essential and exclusive "Chapter/Verse" No.  (=41/11)
in QURAN TESTAMENT, in this most specific respect, above,   

now here again, openly and clearly, thus:   

Chapter No.  41 / Verse No.  11                     

V     

thumma Astawa ila alsamaai wa hiya dukhanun
                              faQala laha walilardi: atiya "tawan" aw "karhan"
                                              qalata: atayna "taaieena!"                                                                                                                                   

ث م   ا س ت و ى   ا ل ى   ا ل س م ا ء   و ه ى   د خ ا ن
      ف ق ا ل   ل ه ا   و ل ل ا ر ض   ا ئ ت ى ا    ط و ع ا   ا و   ك ر ه ا
                                ق ا ل ت ا   ا ت ى ن ا   ط ا ئ ع ى ن                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Then HE turned (HIS Attention) to the Sky and it was smoky, 
                               and said to It and to the Earth: Come both of you,
                                "attracting-each-other" or "repelling-each-other,"
                               they said: We have come "attracting-each-other!"

total Number of (Arabic) "Letters" above:                                                           
                                                               =69                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                in total                                                                                                                                                                                                 

total Gematrical Value of those "Letters" above:   
                                                          =5068                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                in total             

===================
*Please, certainly note that
we have thus taken this unique compound letter into account above (=ئ)
rightfully as two letters (=at the top of it: ء    and    at the bottom of it: ى)
for/in both of these two words above (= ا ئ ت ى ا       &       ط ا ئ ع ى ن)
in such a perfectly parallel and absolutely complementary manner, in this most specific respect above,
in the first place.             
===================                                                                             

LastDay3

All Praise                                                            All Praise 
                                    is to                                                                 is to
AL-LAH               AL-LAH

Chapter/Verse No. 41/11

Then HE turned (HIS Attention) to the Sky and it was smoky, 
                                                   and said to It and to the Earth: Come both of you,
                                                    "attracting-each-other" or "repelling-each-other,"
                                                   they said: We have come "attracting-each-other!"

(=thumma Astawa ila alsamaai wa hiya dukhanun
                                                       faQala laha walilardi: atiya "tawan" aw "karhan"
                                                                     qalata: atayna "taaieena!")                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                              V                                V                                V                                                                                   

"Letters"       "Universal Gravitational Constant"       "G.Value"                 

0069              0.0000000000667               5068                   
                                            >                                                                                       >
                                                                                   --or/and--

"G.Value"       "Universal Gravitational Constant"       "Letters"                 

5068              0.0000000000667               0069                   
                                            <                                                                                       <

And Then

"Letters"
                                              +
                                       "G.Value"       "Universal Gravitational Constant"                       

5137              0.0000000000667                   
                                            ^         
                                                                                   --or/and--

"G.Value"
                                                                                                                                        +
                                                               "Universal Gravitational Constant"       "Letters"                 

0.0000000000667                5137                   
                                                                                                                                       ^

And Then
                                                                                      finally

"Chapter-Verse"       "Universal Gravitational Constant"                       

41 11                 0.0000000000667                   
                                        ^         
                                                                                   --or/and--

"Universal Gravitational Constant"       "Chapter-Verse"                 

0.0000000000667                       41 11                   
                                                                                                                                               ^                                                                                   
                  =19x ...                                        =19x ...

*Please, certainly note that
in the first Case above:                          (0069  =  5068)
                                                              (5068  =  0069)

and then, in the second Case above:     (5137  =  5137)

and then, in the final Case above:        (41 11  =  41 11)

all of these numbers above have thus legitimately and rightfully been placed
in perfectly equal digits (=i.e. all of them 4 digits  =  4 digits),

in such a perfectly parallel and absolutely Coherent/Consistent manner,
also in this most specific respect above, in the first place,

by all of these absolutely most Superb and matchless
perfect "Creation Designs" of our One and Only LORD AL-LAH  (=4/166-170)

here again (72/28  =  78/29), from the very beginning!
                       V             V
                       V             V

28-  ... for HE has encompassed all that is with them,
and HE has precisely-computed/counted (=ahsaa) all things (=kulla shayin)

(=i.e. thus also and especially, that most specific "Universal Gravitational Constant" above:

0.0000000000667  N⋅m2/kg2

from the very beginning)--- as/in "Numbers" (="Adadan")!

V V V   

29-  For We have precisely-computed/counted (=ahsaynahu) all things (=kulla shayin)

(=i.e. thus also and especially,
this most Essential and exclusive "Chapter/Verse" No. above ("41/11")       
in which

this most critical "Universal Gravitational Constant"   

has thus most Wisely and strongly been Indicated by our LORD AL-LAH,
from the very Beginning, therein above ("41/11")---   

as/in a "SCRIPTURE" (="KITAABAN").
--(specifically, based upon  Number "19"  again, from the very beginning,
here:  54/49  =  41/53  =  "41/11"  =  74/26-30, 31)--   

"QURAN TESTAMENT"   72/28  =  78/29

LastDay3

===============
9-  Say: Would you indeed reject the ONE Who has created the Earth in two-Days,
and (continue to) ascribe rivals/equals to HIM?
(Though) this is (the One and Only) LORD of the Worlds (=9/31  &  ......)! 

10-  And HE placed therein stabilizers from above it, and HE blessed therein and perfectly-measured therein
all its provisions in four-Days, equitably for all who would ask.   

11-  Then HE turned (HIS Attention) to the Sky (=i.e. whole Universe) and
it was smoky (=i.e. due to all of those galactic & intergalactic nebulae therein),
and said to It and to the Earth:
Come both of you (=i.e. all of those heavenly Bodies/Galaxies, and also the Earth therein),
"attracting-each-other" (="tawan") or "repelling-each-other" (="karhan"),

they said: We have come "attracting-each-other" (="taaieena")! --(due to that most critical
"Universal Gravitational Constant" as it is perfectly Decreed by HIM, from the very Beginning,
therein above.)--

---(as we have clearly and unmistakably witnessed it on our "19" coded Tables above, in this Final Age now.)

12-  Then HE has decreed them as seven heavens in two-Days, and HE inspired to every heaven its affair.
And We have adorned the lowest heaven with lamps (=i.e. galaxies & stars), and for/under protection.

Such is the Perfect-Measurement of --thus especially, due to/on the left side of those
"19" coded Tables above now-- "The Mighty,"
--thus especially, due to/on the right side of those "19" coded Tables above now-- "The Knower."

just before the initiation of HIS "Actual Creation" of the Universe therein,

so immediately after this "Conceptual Creation" above, the "Actual Creation" of our whole Universe will start
by the Command of our LORD AL-LAH through Big Bang therein,
and will perfectly progress in such an awesome "Cosmic Evolutionary Creation" Miracle therein,
which has been going forward for/about 13.7 billion years, from the very Beginning until now, and will still be going forward
by this most Wise and perfect Decree of our LORD AL-LAH here (=21/30  &  71/13-15  &  51/47  &  .......).

117-  Originator of the heavens and the earth,
for when HE decrees a Command (=e.g.  the "Conceptual Creation" of the heavens and the earth in "6 Days" = "6000 Years"
by HIM above, in the very first place  =41/9-12), 
then HE says to it: "Be," and it (immediately starts to) Be (=e.g.  through the "Actual Creation" of the heavens and the earth
by HIM again, through Big Bang thereafter above  =21/30  &  71/13-15  &  51/47  &  ....).

QURAN TESTAMENT  2/117 

13-  But if they (still) turn away, then say: I have warned you of a destruction (=a most specific reference
to this fast approaching Day of "Smoke", and also of those imminent "Heavenly Requitals" thereafter,
here in this case  =44/10-?16  in this Final Age now)--?? 

like the destruction of    "Aad"    and    "Thamud!"

QURAN TESTAMENT  41/9-10-11?-12-13
===============

===============
24-  And he (=i.e. a disbelieving or/and a skeptic Person) said:
This (QURAN) is nothing except an ancient Magic.

25-  This is nothing except a (fabricated) Saying of a human-being.

26-  (AL-LAH said): So (now) I will get him into Uprooter
--(thereby thus to absolutely prove to him and to the whole World that
QURAN is definitely Not a man-made Message,
as that disbelieving or/and a skeptic Person erroneously claimed, at the very beginning, above,
but it is absolutely most Superb and matchless Word of AL-LAH here =17/88)!

27-  So what made you know what an Uprooter.                                                                                               

28-  It does not let-last --(but exempts those remaining "decimal fractions" (=0.0000000000667 . . .)   
here in this respect now --from/on the left side of our Tables above--                                                               

and It does not let-stay --(but excludes those remaining "decimal fractions" (=0.0000000000667 . . .)           
here in this respect now --also from/on the right side of our Tables above--

---(*because we have rightfully taken into account only those most essential and fundamental 
three digits after the "decimal point" (=....... 667 . . .), for/in both cases therein above, from the very beginning)---         

29-  (Thereupon, it presents) Tables --??(as/in all of those Absolutely Awesome and Perfect Conclusions,               
due to/within each of these most Magnificent and essential  first  &  second  &  third Cases   
above:

"Letters"       "Universal Gravitational Constant"       "G.Value"                 

>                                                                                       >
                                                                                   --or/and--

"G.Value"       "Universal Gravitational Constant"       "Letters"                 

<                                                                                       <

&

"Letters"
                                              +
                                       "G.Value"       "Universal Gravitational Constant"                       

^         
                                                                                   --or/and--

"G.Value"
                                                                                                                                        +
                                                               "Universal Gravitational Constant"       "Letters"                 

^

&

"Chapter-Verse"       "Universal Gravitational Constant"                       

^         
                                                                                   --or/and--

"Universal Gravitational Constant"       "Chapter-Verse"                 

^                                                                         

due to/on those "left sides"  &  due to/on those "right sides"  therein above)-- for all humanity.   

30-  Upon it (there shall be) "19"!

31-  And We have made the guardians of the Fire to be Angels;
and We did not make their number (=that "19" above) except as a Test for those who have rejected,

so that those who were given the Scripture (=Jews, and Christians, and Arabs) shall attain-Certainty,
and those who have Faith (in/among all Peoples, worldwide, now) shall deeply-increase (in) Faith,
and so that those who were given the Scripture (=Jews, and Christians, and Arabs)
and the Faithful (in/among all Peoples, worldwide, now) shall never have any doubt,

and so that those who have a sickness in their hearts and the rejecters shall (still) say:
"What is it that AL-LAH has (really) meant by this "Allegory" --(cited above,
within those most specific 24-30th Verses above.)

Thus, AL-LAH sends astray whoever wishes (to go astray) --e.g.  especially, due to/on the left side 
of those "19" coded Tables again above,-- (=29/47)
and HE guides whoever wishes (to go guided) --e.g.  especially, due to/on the right side
of those "19" coded Tables again above.-- (=29/49)

And none know the Forces of your LORD except HIM;
and "It" (=i.e. that "Uprooter" again, as clearly pointed out in the
above 26-30th Verses)-- is but a "Commemoration" (="Dhikra") for all humanity.   

54-  Indeed, it is (also) a "Commemorative" (="Tadhkira" ) --above.

55-  So whoever wishes will "take-Commemoration" (="Dhakarahu")
--(as clearly pointed out at the very end of Verse No. 31 above.)

56-  But none will "take-Commemoration" (="yaDhkuruna") except if AL-LAH wills 
--(when/if HE finds deep Love and Sincerity and true Inclination towards HIM
in the hearts and minds and souls of HIS Servants here, in the first place =13/27-28).

(For) HE (Alone) is  --especially, due to their such sincere Belief and Righteous-Deeds due to/on
the left side of those "19" coded Tables again above, 29/47 = 25/73-76)--  The Source  of  Salvation,
and --especially, due to their such sincere Belief and Righteous-Deeds due to/on
the right side of those "19" coded Tables again above, 29/49 = 25/73-76)--  The Source  of  Forgiveness!

(=QURAN TESTAMENT  74/24-30, 31, ..... 54-56)                                       
============================= 

Remain in peace/salaam. 

LastDay3

----SUMMARY & CONCLUSION----

Our LORD AL-LAH has thus most Wisely and perfectly Informed us about
this most critical and precise "Universal Gravitational Constant"
which keeps our whole Universe together and intact, from the very beginning,
in QURAN TESTAMENT, exclusively, here (=41/11),

(*in connection with this, please, also absolutely see:  25/6  =  41/11  =  35/41)

and thereby, HE has also most Superbly and awesomely Created
based on this most critical and precise "Universal Gravitational Constant" above 

"19" coded, most Superb and matchless "SYMMETRICAL MIRACLES"
--(as we have clearly and unmistakably witnessed it above),

that we may again absolutely see and perfectly comprehend the Fact that:

HE has created all things in such a "Precise-MEASURE" therein:             

0069              0.0000000000667               5068                   
                                          --or/and--                                           

5068              0.0000000000667               0069                   

from the very Beginning (=54/49)!

HE has precisely-counted all things as/in "Number" therein:                             

5137              0.0000000000667                   
    ^         
                                           --or/and--

0.0000000000667                5137                   
                                                                                               ^

from the very Beginning (=72/28)!

HE has precisely-counted all things as/in "SCRIPTURE"
(= "QURAN TESTAMENT") therein:                           

41 11             0.0000000000667                   
     ^         
                                           --or/and--                                                                                                                                         

0.0000000000667                41 11                   
                                                                                                  ^                                                                                                                                                                               
from the very Beginning (=78/29),           

in such a  "Most AMAZING"  &  "Most WONDROUS"
Perfectly "Symmetrical" MIRACLES (="Dhikra") above (51/"49"  =  74/26-30, "31"),

from the very Beginning (41/53  =  41/11  =  74/26-30)!

And thereafter, HE has also most Clearly and manifestly Informed us about 

this Anticipated "SMOKE" and also of these Fast-Approaching "HEAVENLY REQUITALS" thereafter,
here in this case again =44/10-16 in this Final Age now, 

that we may absolutely Warn all the Peoples/Nations, on earth, Worldwide,
and Invite them to The TRUTH here, Urgently  &  Earnestly, in this Final Age now)--   

in QURAN TESTAMENT above,
therein again, in the first place (=41/9-10-11-12-13)! 

Remain in peace/salaam. 

LastDay3

Salaam to all brothers/sisters,

here we shall clearly witness one of the most shocking tragic Event in the modern history of humankind,
in this most specific respect here, now here thus:

===============
53-  So, We will show them Our Signs (=Ayatina)
---(which are specifically "19" coded again here  =74/26-30, 31)---

in the horizons (=i.e. thus also and especially, with regard to that most shocking tragic Event
that all of a sudden and unfortunately occurred (on September 11, 2001),
in this most specific respect now here =30/2-3)---   

and also within their selves/souls,       

until it becomes perfectly clear to them that this is absolutely The Truth.
Is it not Enough that your LORD is Witness over all things.

QURAN TESTAMENT   41/53
===============

So here are the most essential Verses
in which this most shocking tragic Event in the modern history of humankind 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_(1973-2001)

has thus clearly been foretold by our LORD AL-LAH, even from the very Beginning,
in QURAN TESTAMENT, in this most specific respect, now here:

==================
2-  "The Giants" (="Al-Roum": a specific reference to that most prominent Nation
with regard to its economic & military & scientific & technological etc. capabilities on Earth, in the beginning of
this Final Age now) have been defeated,

3-  In a "lower/lowest" part (="adna") of the Land (=i.e. "lower" Manhattan wherein the "Twin Towers"
were located within its "lower/lowest" region therein).
But after their defeat, they will (rise to defend themselves and) defeat (the assaulters).

4-  In a few years (=bidi sineen). ............

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*Here we can clearly see the "lower" Manhattan and then the "Twin Towers" which were located
within its even "lower/lowest" region therein:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Lower+Manhattan,+New+York,+NY/@40.7214894,-74.0305092,13z/
data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c259885419838b:0x2d39c2f6ed6db3c!8m2!3d40.7230084!4d-74.0006328

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Lower+Manhattan,+New+York,+NY/World+Trade+Center,+New+York,+NY/
@40.7200861,-74.0418534,13z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c259885419838b:0x2d39c2f6ed6db3c!2m2!
1d-74.0006328!2d40.7230084!1m5!1m1!1s0x89c25a19881b83fb:0x979b0a4fe0492ce6!2m2!1d-74.0131196!2d40.7118011

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

QURAN TESTAMENT  30/2-3-4
==================

This specific term in the above Verse:  "few years" (=in Arabic: "bidi sineen") may indicate

any "number of years" between "3" to "10" (=i.e. not less than "3" and not more than "10" years therein);
or/and
any "number of years" between "3" to "9" (=i.e. inclusive of "3" and "9" years specifically therein);
according to most credible traditional/classical Arabic lexicons.

So if go with that first legitimate definition above,
we clearly see that from the occurrence of this most shocking tragic Event on September "2001"
to the defeat of that leading Assaulter, in that particular territory, by that specific Nation: "The Giants" (="Al-Roum")
above, on May "2011" therein

has thus occurred in a little bit less than "10" years, as precisely indicated in the above Verses (=30/2-3-4),
by this specific term (=in Arabic: "bidi sineen") therein (=30/4);

or/and

if go with that second legitimate definition above,
we clearly see that from the establishment of "Homeland Security Department" 
by that specific Nation: "The Giants" (="Al-Roum") above within their borders on November "2002"
(=i.e. according to them, it was the most fundamental and critical step to defend themselves against further
such attacks therein)
to the defeat of that leading Assaulter in that particular territory on May "2011" therein

has thus occurred in a little bit less than "9" years, as precisely indicated in the above Verses (=30/2-3-4),
by this specific term (=in Arabic: "bidi sineen") therein (=30/4).

And the fact that this most shocking tragic Event in modern history of humankind
has thus all of a sudden and unfortunately taken place and been clearly witnessed by all Peoples throughout the Globe,
thus specifically in the very first year (=2001) of this Last / Third "Day" (="Milennium":
--because  One "Day"  is equal to  One "Thousand Years"  in the Sight of our Lord AL-LAH  =22/47)
is absolutely Noteworthy,

also and especially in this most specific respect that
this Last / Third "Day" (="Milennium")
(=i.e. has started in the year: "2001" ............ will end in the year: "3000")

has been clearly anticipated and also strongly emphasized in QURAN TESTAMENT
as "Yawma Al-Akhir" (="The-Last Day" in many Verses,
especially in such most specific respects therein (=2/62  &  2/177  &  5/68-69  &  ......),
and also in TORAH and GOSPEL before this,
in such most specific respects also therein (=Genesis 49/1  &  Deuteronomy  31/29  &  John 6/44-45  &  .......).

And finally, we should absolutely note that
because of this most shocking tragic Event that all of a sudden and unfortunately occurred
(on September 11, 2001) above,   

consequently, "Twin Towers" have collapsed therein:

the collapse of                                              the collapse of
                                   the First "Tower"                                     the Second "Tower" 
                                           therein                                                        therein

Month     Day        Year                                Month     Day          Year
                                  9     11   2001                                9     11    2001
                                 =19X ...                                 =19X ...

And we can witness it again,
also in this absolutely Most Remarkable manner, in this respect,
finally, here again, thus:

the collapse of                                             
                                                                       the "Twin Towers"                     
                                                                                 therein                                                 

Month       Day           Year                                   
                                                                      9      11    2001                         
                                                    =19    X    19  X ...                 

(*We should certainly note that in this well-known and most prominent Country in the beginning of this Final Age now,
wherein this most shocking tragic Event all of a sudden and unfortunately occurred therein above,
it is officially always stated and remembered --in this specific order-- as:
  September 11, 2001  =  9 / 11 / 2001         
thereby, we have always taken it into account rightfully in this specific order above.)

So now let us see all other most Powerful and clear Evidences
which will again unmistakably show us that our LORD AL-LAH --(Who absolutely Knows
all the past and the future Events, even long before they would actually take place,
with HIS Superb Knowledge which is absolutely unfathomable by us =20/110  &  31/34)

has thus already clearly foretold in these essential Verses
in QURAN TESTAMENT above (=30/2-3-4),

about this most shocking tragic Event that all of a sudden and unfortunately occurred
(on September 11, 2001) above,   

even from the very Beginning, now here again thus:

LastDay3

*First of all, let us clearly see here
this most Essential and exclusive  "Chapter/Verse" No(=30/2-3),
in QURAN TESTAMENT, in this most specific respect, above,   
now here again, openly and clearly, thus:   

Chapter No. 30  / Verse No. 2-3                                                 

V       

2ghulibat "al-Roum"
                                3fiy adna al-ard; ...........                   

غ ل ب ت    ا ل ر و م
                              ف ى    ا د ن ى    ا ل ا ر ض

2"the Giants" have been defeated
                      3in a lower/lowest part of the Land; ...........                                                                   

total Number of (Arabic) "Letters" above:                     
                                               =  9 
                                               =11 

(*please, absolutely note that   Month: "9"   Day: "11" was also the exact Date
when this specific Nation: "The Giants" (="Al-Roum") have (thus all of a sudden and unexpectedly) been defeated
in that lower/lowest part of the Land,
"
as clearly foretold in the above Verses, as we have clearly and unmistakably witnessed it, in this most specific respect above,
in the previous Page therein =30/2-3-4)

total Gematrical Value of those "Letters" above:     
                                           =1709
                                           =1187                                                                                           

Bender

I love the drama in your posts  :)
most Essential and exclusive, most specific, exact Date, most shocking tragic Event in modern history of humankind,  clearly anticipated and also strongly emphasized  O0
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen