News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Prime "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" has Arrived (3/81-82)!

Started by LastDay3, August 30, 2012, 06:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam The Warner

Quote from: HP_TECH on August 19, 2016, 01:50:16 AM
Two questions if I may,

Is this called numerology?

I always hear there are 19 letters in Surah 1 ayaat 1, but I am not proficient in Arabic grammar

I count 18 can you help me by numbering how many letters for each word?

(1:1:1)
بِسْمِ
bis'mi
In (the) name      P ? prefixed preposition bi
N ? genitive masculine noun

(1:1:2)
اللَّهِ
l-lahi
(of) Allah,      PN ? genitive proper noun → Allah

(1:1:3)
الرَّحْمَٰنِ
l-raḥmāni
the Most Gracious,      ADJ ? genitive masculine singular adjective

(1:1:4)
الرَّحِيمِ
l-raḥīmi
the Most Merciful.      ADJ ? genitive masculine singular adjective

May the Peace be with you,

This is the Arabic alphabet that is being used:

It's worth it to learn the language of the Scriptures, especially if you are reading years in a translation.

Peace.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: LastDay3 on August 30, 2016, 03:59:12 PM
Salaam/Peace Noon,

...this most miraculous Hadith is clearly recorded (not only in Muwatta above)
but also in other most authentic and credible Sources in this respect,...

Peace LastDay3 -- "Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego"

http://elenasandidge.com/2015/08/12/doc-holliday-and-the-latin-duel/

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on September 06, 2016, 01:55:14 AM

very informative link  :wow

same type of experiment i did once in the gathering of family,, i told them a  sentence

mr brown will eat 6 apples with 3 spoon at 3 pm out of 6 3 are green 3 are brown he also use 6 spoons three of brown three are red... something like that..

and i say this sentence in the ear of first person and i said him to say in the ear of second person... there was total 7 people there...

when the sentence came  to seventh person  , just within 7 mintues... it was totally ***** up  :rotfl: :rotfl:

in just seven minutes...  and people rely on things which are the continution of chains of hundred years OMG help me please .. 

imrankhawaja

Quote from: LastDay3 on September 04, 2016, 01:01:20 AM

Salaam/Peace Imran,

I've already read your reply #43, my dear Brother/Friend,

dear brother/friend if you read it then possibly you did not understannd it...

actually ok let me know how much time you take for making it multiple and how many failed attempts ... how many times you put witar on sunna or in fard or in nawafil... dnt you remeber the original ratio of witar is one according to the sources ... some authentic ones... but again

you applied the reverse rule... in nawafil and break the law of adding as well... i still dnt mind after all this ... but why did not the reverse law applied to very first ones which i already showed in my reply 43..

imrankhawaja

brother i have another equation for you ,

you forget to add jumma prayers ,,,   :!

traditionally its 2 rakats...

and sequence is like this 4 2 4 2 2  4 sunnat then 2 fard then four sunnat again ad then 2 sunnat again and then 2 nawafil..

in some schoolings they missed the four sunnat hence sequence is 4222

both are not the multiple of 19

but may b i m doing it wrong or the pattern of the day jumma not work with code... 6 days code is working ,, jumman day is the holiday of code lol...

or we have to do math by weekely basis.. you can work on it and let me know ... thanx in advance...

LastDay3

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on September 06, 2016, 01:55:14 AM

Peace LastDay3 -- "Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego"

Quote from: imrankhawaja on September 06, 2016, 06:36:57 AM

very informative link  :wow

same type of experiment i did once in the gathering of family,, i told them a  sentence

mr brown will eat 6 apples with 3 spoon at 3 pm out of 6 3 are green 3 are brown he also use 6 spoons three of brown three are red... something like that..

and i say this sentence in the ear of first person and i said him to say in the ear of second person... there was total 7 people there...

when the sentence came  to seventh person  , just within 7 mintues... it was totally ***** up  :rotfl: :rotfl:

in just seven minutes...  and people rely on things which are the continution of chains of hundred years OMG help me please .. 

Salaam/Peace Noon and Imran,

I strongly believe that the authentic Words (Hadith) of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) are essentially protected by our Lord AL-LAH,
for we should never forget that everyone and everything --from the very Beginning to the very End-- is always under the full Control of AL-LAH,
at every moment (=6/59), first of all,

====================
44-  With Clear-Proofs and the Scriptures. And We sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Reminder (=QURAN)
that you may clearly-explain (=litubayyina) to the People (of Makkah and Arabia therein =Baqarah 127-129)
what was sent to them, and perhaps they will reflect.   

QURAN, Al-Nahl 44
====================

thereby I strongly believe that all the authentic Words (Hadith) of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) are thus
basically his clear-explanations (=litubayyina), by the Permission/Commandment of AL-LAH unto him therein,
specifically and only to his Nation/People (=Children of Ishmael in Makkah and Arabia therein

=QURAN  Baqarah 127-129  &  Shuura 7  &  Fussilat 3);

I have already clearly presented all of these Verses above, openly, here:
http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9608712.msg392388#msg392388

So in conclusion,
I strongly believe that we should absolutely believe in the authentic Words (Hadith) of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him),

as his clear-explanations (=litubayyina) of the QURAN, by the Permission/Commandment of AL-LAH unto him therein,
specifically and only to his Nation/People (=Children of Ishmael in Makkah and Arabia,

as a One and Only "BOOK of LAW" for them, therein =Baqarah 127-129  &  Shuura 7  &  Fussilat 3);

but we ourselves --(because we are not Descendants of Prophet Ishmael (PbuH) living in Makkah and Arabia therein now)--
should absolutely follow "QURAN TESTAMENT Alone" for us now,

due to its "19" coded, most Superb and matchless UNIVERSAL MATHEMATIC/SCIENTIFIC LANGUAGE,
for all Nations/Peoples of the Earth, in this Final Age now,

as it has clearly been foretold and approved by Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him),
as perfectly proven in that above link, and in all of His most miraculous Hadith clearly presented in all of those
previous posts (of LastDay3) here above.

Remain in peace/salaam.
And he  who  came  with  The TRUTH,
and  those  who  verified-it-as-TRUE,
they  are  the Righteous. =39/33, ....

imrankhawaja

as far i remember,, the so called messenger of covinant mr RK reject the authority of hadith... untill he find two verses problemetic...

now you are telling a new story...

yeh the words from the lips of prophet from lord is preserved by God will.. and we must believe in it= quran..

the words you are referring is not even the words of prophet .. its the words of bukhari and company without any certification from God or messenger...

did you get your operation done from the doctor who is not qualified /certified ...

if you dare to do it then.. i must say you are brave enough...

LastDay3

Quote from: imrankhawaja on September 06, 2016, 06:47:32 AM

dear brother/friend if you read it then possibly you did not understannd it...

actually ok let me know how much time you take for making it multiple and how many failed attempts ...
how many times you put witar on sunna or in fard or in nawafil...
dnt you remeber the original ratio of witar is one according to the sources ... some authentic ones... but again

you applied the reverse rule... in nawafil and break the law of adding as well... i still dnt mind after all this ...

but why did not the reverse law applied to very first ones which i already showed in my reply 43..

Salaam/Peace Imran,

there is no failed attempts in that "Priceless MIRACLE" above, 
for that reason I've took the time to place it before your eyes, also step by step, thereafter,
that you may clearly understand that there is no "failed attempts" in or between any step of it, at all.

The "Witr" (Rakahs) are rightfully "3" in most common, most recognized Count, 
I already clearly referred to that traditional Arabic/Islamic link which presents them, in its entirety, in their specific order above,

and I believe the perfect place to put them is within "Sunnah Rakahs," I have no doubt about it, I already clearly explained the reason for it,
in that previous post again.

Adding "Nawafil Rakahs" unto "Fard Rakahs" and "Sunnah Rakahs" does not violate any Rule therein,
because it is a Perfect Thing to do to straightforwardly proceed

without breaking that initial "Perfect Symmetry"  (Fard Rakahs"  =  "Sunnah Rakahs")

QURAN TESTAMENT  74/30-31 (Dhikra=  51/49 (taDhakkaroona)

and finally, we get that "Perfect Symmetry" again,
in exact reverse order, therein, for/on both sides, precisely, at the very final step of it,

this is a perfect Mathematical PHENOMENON, in every step of it, above.

So, I truly wish/pray/hope that one day you will attain, my dear Brother/Friend, to essential Mathematical Understanding,
and perfectly comprehend how numbers work, in essence,

and so why it could never happen randomly above, 

and so how Absolutely Amazing is that Perfect Mathematical CREATION/PLANNING above, in every step of it,   

and then you will also clearly see
how mindless/silly/nonsensical (in Mathematical / Logical standpoint) your objections are, in this respect above.   

Remain in peace/salaam.

LastDay3

Quote from: imrankhawaja on September 07, 2016, 03:33:15 AM

yeh the words from the lips of prophet from lord is preserved by God will.. and we must believe in it= quran..

the words you are referring is not even the words of prophet .. its the words of bukhari and company without any certification from God or messenger...

Salaam/Peace Imran,

yes, dear Brother/Friend, we must believe in the QURAN which says:

==================== 
44-  With Clear-Proofs and the Scriptures. And We sent down to you (O Muhammad) the Reminder (=QURAN)
that you may clearly-explain (=litubayyina) to the People (of Makkah and Arabia therein =Baqarah 127-129)
what was sent to them, and perhaps they will reflect.   

QURAN, Al-Nahl 44
====================

thereby, I strongly believe that our Lord AL-LAH has also essentially protected
all the authentic Words (Hadith) of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him)
which are thus basically his clear-explanations (=litubayyina) of the QURAN,
by the Permission/Commandment of AL-LAH unto him therein,
specifically and only to his Nation/People (=Children of Ishmael in Makkah and Arabia therein

=QURAN  Nahl 44  =  Baqarah 127-129  &  Shuura 7  &  Fussilat 3);

so it is absolutely impossible for me to think that our Lord AL-LAH
would let the clear-explanations (=litubayyina) of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) of the QURAN,
in this respect above,
to get completely lost and become totally invalid thereafter! Does it make any sense to you at all? 

So, I strongly believe that our Lord AL-LAH has also essentially protected
all the authentic Words (Hadith) of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him)
which are thus basically his clear-explanations (=litubayyina) of the QURAN,
specifically and only to his Nation/People (=Children of Ishmael in Makkah and Arabia therein,

=QURAN  Nahl 44  =  Baqarah 127-129  &  Shuura 7  &  Fussilat 3);

and now we can clearly and unmistakably witness it

within His most miraculous Hadith ---with regard to "Al-Fatihah" = "7 Pairs" MIRACLE (=15/87) above--- 

which has perfectly come true --(as we have clearly witnessed it within the very first posts of this thread above)--
in this Final Age now.   

Remain in peace/salaam.

LastDay3

Quote from: imrankhawaja on September 06, 2016, 06:54:23 AM

brother i have another equation for you ,

you forget to add jumma prayers ,,,   :!

Salaam/Peace Imran,

this may be truly a Good Advice, dear Brother/Friend,

but because it is an exceptional Jumuah Day Rakahs our Lord AL-LAH has the Right to keep it absolutely exempted,

and also HE has the Right to create another "Priceless MIRACLE" exclusively based on that, if HE willed so.

The choosing (=yakhtaru) and the creating (=yakhluqu) in all Issues, and also in this respect above,
always belongs exclusively and only to our Lord AL-LAH, from the very Beginning.

=QURAN TESTAMENT  28/68-70 

So it is absolutely worth looking into it to clearly understand it now.
Therefore, when I get the time, I will absolutely look into it, inshaAL-LAH.

Remain in peace/salaam.