News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Prime "Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant" has Arrived (3/81-82)!

Started by LastDay3, August 30, 2012, 06:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastDay3

====================
Ali, (the blessed Follower and also the Son-In-Law of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him), looked at his son "Hasan" (=i.e.
grandSon of Prophet Muhammad) therein, and said: 

This my Son is a Noble-One (=Sayyid) as Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) named him thus.
So, from his progeny there shall come a "Man" (=i.e. Prophet Muhammad's long awaited and anticipated Mahdee Descendant above),
who will be named by the Name of the Prophet (Peace be upon Him).

And he will be similar to Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) with regard to QURANIC Text/Attitude (=Khuluq),
And thus he will fill the Earth with Justice.

from Abu Dawud, Book 1, Hadith 4290
====================

Hence, this "QURAN TESTAMENT" which is rightfully and perfectly dictated and taught by our Lord AL-LAH,
in modern/universal Arabic Language,

unto Prophet Muhammad's (Peace be upon Him) long awaited and anticipated Mahdee Descendant,
for all Nations/Peoples of the World, in this Final Age now,

is thus essentially similar to the "QURAN" --(as it is thus strongly emphasized in the above Hadith)--
which was rightfully and perfectly dictated and taught by our Lord AL-LAH,
in classic/regional Arabic Language,

unto Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) therein specifically for his Nation/People (=Children of Ishmael, in Makkah and Arabia
therein =Baqarah 127-129).

As it is most clearly and straightforwardly emphasized in my previous post,
therein thus:

Quote from: LastDay3 on August 29, 2016, 06:03:20 PM

So here, this is the GOLDEN TEXT of QURAN TESTAMENT,
absolutely and perfectly approved by our Lord AL-LAH
and clearly prophesied and fully supported by Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him),
here:

The Awesome Prophecies of Prophet Muhammad
http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_id183.html

for all Nations/Peoples of the World, in this Final Age,
here now:

QURAN TESTAMENT (In Modern/Universal Arabic Language)
http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_id173.html

QURAN TESTAMENT (English Translation)
http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_id165.html

Each and every of those "19" coded, most Superb and matchless "SYMMETRICAL MIRACLES"
here:

http://www.19covenant19.com/Forum.html

are always and only based on that GOLDEN TEXT of QURAN TESTAMENT (In Modern/Universal Arabic Language) above,

for all Generations that will come to this World and clearly and unmistakably witness it, with their own minds & heart,
till the Resurrection Day, inshaAL-LAH.

And so, this is
how this long awaited and anticipated Mahdee Descendant of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) above
had clearly and unmistakably been revealed to Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) also in the QURAN therein,
in the very first place:

====================
81-  ALLAH took the Covenant (=Meesaq) of the Prophets, (saying):

When I gave you the Scripture and the Wisdom, then a "Messenger" (=i.e. this long awaited and
anticipated Mahdee Descendant of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) above)--
will come to you, confirming/fulfilling what is with you,

so you shall certainly "believe" in him, and you shall certainly "support" him!  ........

7-  We took from the Prophets their Covenant (=Meesaq)
--(as it is clearly emphasized in the above Verse, in the first place)--

from you (O Muhammad), and from Noah, and Abraham, and Moses, and Jesus, the Son of Mary;

And We (thus) took from (all of) them (above) a solemn Covenant (=Meesaq).

8-  So that HE will surely question the truthful-ones about their truthfulness (in this regard above),
and HE has prepared for the "disbelievers" a painful Retribution.

QURAN, Sura Ali Imran 81  =  Ahzab 7-8
====================

Please, absolutely note that
these --(exact "opposite")-- key words at the end of those Verses above
"believe" in him (="latuminunna" bihiX  "disbelievers" (="kafireen")

is another perfect Proof above 
which clearly and unmistakably shows that
these second Verses above (=Ahzab 7-8) are the Perfect Explanation (=Bayaanahu)
by our Lord AL-LAH ---(due to this Clear Instruction here, in Sura Qiyamah 18-19) ---

of that same "Covenant" (="Meesaq")
emphasized in those first Verses above (=Ali Imran 81-82)!

So then, the most important Question we must ask here
should be:

How will Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) strongly believe in and fully support
this "Messenger" (=i.e. his long awaited and anticipated Mahdee Descendant above)-- now,

due to that Covenant (=Meesaq) he has already earnestly promised to AL-LAH,
in the very beginning,   
as we have clearly witnessed it in these crystal clear Verses above (=QURAN, Sura Ali Imran 81  =  Ahzab 7-8).

Here is the most clear and unmistakable Answer:

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) has already strongly believed in and will fully support
this "Messenger" (=i.e. his long awaited and anticipated Mahdee Descendant above)-- now,

by all of his most miraculous Hadith which are perfectly "19" coded
--(including that most specific Hadith directly related to "Al-Fatihah" at the very beginning of previous post above)--
for/in this Final Age now!

So finally, we can also clearly and unmistakably witness
the strong Belief and full Support of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him)
unto his long awaited and anticipated Mahdee Descendant above, 
all here:

Remain in peace/salaam.

because it is not finished yet,

so after I post my next reply, as soon as possible,
you will have plenty of time, inshaAL-LAH,
if you have any objection or question,
you can reply then as much as you want.
Thank you very much for your understanding and patience.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: LastDay3 on August 30, 2016, 03:59:12 PM

:

"Fard Rakahs"       "Sunnah Rakahs"

Morning/Fajr Prayer:                                      2                                 2     in this specific order  >   2

Noon/Zuhr Prayer:                                         4                                  6    in this specific order  >    4  then  2

Afternoon/Asr Prayer:                                   4                                  4    in this specific order  >    4

Evening/Maghrib Prayer:                              3                                  2    in this specific order  >    2

Night/Isha Prayer:                                         4                                  9    in this specific order  >    4  then  2  then  3

So here they are:

2   4   4   3   4           2   6   4   2   9
                                                                   =19x...                =19x...

And then, here they are again,
also in those specific orders >
which are rightfully emphasized on that right side above:

2   4   4   3   4      2   4  2   4   2   4  2  3
                                                                   =19x...                =19x...

And thereafter,

peace brother.. lastday..

i did not read all the post by you ... while i was reading a reply to my post .. i just look in to the contact prayer timings rk applied different appraoch and u are applying a different approach.. but again..

fard rakat 2+4+4+3+4= 17 not 19
sunnar rakat 2+6+4+2+9= 23 not 19

rest of the things i will ask later i m busy now a days with my family ...

and another thing if u applied this by all the numbers(24434 26429 why miss the nawafil in it... add them as well

like 2 of zuhur. 2 of magrib. and 4 of isha... interestingly the ideology of witer what you put there in sunnat its not a sunnat whatsoever its called witar and the ratio should be from 1 or 3 or 5... whereas one is wittar 2 and four are adding nawafil in it... so honest approoach towards last prayer should be like this...

26426 in case we consider wittar as sepearate catagory from sunnat...
if we consider it in a catagory of wittar then its one two are nawafil in in so it should be like this 26427
or if we consider it as a catagory of sunnat ibadat then .. how many which book you are following some claim its one some claim its 3...

now here you really have a breakdown in coding ... all over...

i now all this becoz traditions is in our roots ...lol...

LastDay3

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on August 29, 2016, 10:16:25 PM

Did you not post this earlier, why no "0" (here)
make it consistent 4 digits?

6052 1090 855 252 630 598 805

805 598 630 252 855 1090 6052

Salaam/Peace Noon,

I think this is the only "valid question" you have rightfully asked above,
--(I believe every truthful Believer should/must ask and perfectly see the clear Answer, in this respect,
by the Immense Grace of AL-LAH unto all of us)--

and I believe all of your other questions or objections have already clearly been answered in my previous post,
dear Brother/Friend.   

So, here is the Perfect Answer to your Valid Question above:

Quote from: LastDay3 on August 19, 2016, 12:48:00 AM

Chapter
Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters         No.       Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters

43   18    19    11   12    17    19           1          19    17    12    11   19    18    43             
   <      <       <       <      <       <       <            ^            >       >       >       >      >       >       >   

--and then--

Chapter
Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters         No.       Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters
    +              +              +              +              +             +             +                             +              +              +              +              +             +             +                     
G.Vls.    G.Vls.    G.Vls.    G.Vls.    G.Vls.   G.Vls.    G.Vls.                       G.Vls.    G.Vls.    G.Vls.    G.Vls.    G.Vls.   G.Vls.    G.Vls.

6052 1090  855   252   630  598    805        1          805   598   630   252   855 1090  6052             
    <      <       <       <       <      <       <           ^            >       >      >       >       >      >        >   

Here because that those "Letters" (for/in that first Case above)
and then
those  "Letters + Gematrical Values"  (for/in that second Case above)
are totally independent and separate from each other,
so there is no obligation unto us to make all of those Numbers as/in equal digit Numbers therein above.

But thereafter,

Quote from: LastDay3 on August 19, 2016, 01:30:18 AM

Chapter
                                                       No.       Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters  Letters

1          19    17    12    11   19    18    43             
                                                       ^           >       >       >       >      >       >       >   

--and then--

Chapter
                                      No.       Letters          Letters          Letters          Letters          Letters          Letters          Letters   
                                                   G.Vls.            G.Vls.           G.Vls.            G.Vls.            G.Vls.            G.Vls.           G.Vls.

1      19 786    17 581   12 618   11 241   19 0836  18 1072  43 6009             
                                      ^          >            >             >            >             >             >            >   

Here because that those "Letters" (for/in that first Case above)
and then
those  "Letters   Gematrical Values"  (for/in that second Case above)
are totally dependent and conjoined to each other --(for/in that second Case above),

there is a perfectly legitimate Reason and obligation unto us, in this respect,
to make all of those Numbers --for/on the left side  &  for/on the right side-- as/in equal digit Numbers above,
therein perfectly thus:

Chapter
                                      No.       Letters          Letters          Letters          Letters          Letters          Letters          Letters   
                                                     G.Vls.            G.Vls.           G.Vls.            G.Vls.            G.Vls.            G.Vls.           G.Vls.

1      19 786    17 581   12 618   11 241   19 0836  18 1072  43 6009             
                                                 ^  ^     ^  ^    ^  ^   <-->   ^   ^    ^   ^   ^   ^    

by this most Wise and perfect Creation Design of our One and Only Lord AL-LAH,
from the very Beginning, here:

=QURAN TESTAMENT  72/28  =  74/30  =  78/29  &  28/68-70 

Remain in peace/salaam.
And he  who  came  with  The TRUTH,
and  those  who  verified-it-as-TRUE,
they  are  the Righteous. =39/33, ....

LastDay3

Quote from: imrankhawaja on August 30, 2016, 07:05:42 PM

peace brother.. lastday..

but again..

fard rakat 2+4+4+3+4= 17 not 19
sunnah rakat 2+6+4+2+9= 23 not 19

rest of the things i will ask later i m busy now a days with my family ...

Salaam/Peace Imran,

we are not going with "addition" (=i.e. adding up all those numbers = 2+4+4+3+4) here,

but we are perfectly placing them side by side = 2  4  4  3  4  from the very beginning,
my dear Brother/Friend,

because only our Lord AL-LAH can rightfully Choose which Magnificent Design to implement on it, in this respect, above,
and thereafter HE perfectly Creates it, in the Best/Excellent Manner, without any flaw/defect in it, at all,
from the very Beginning.

=QURAN TESTAMENT  28/68-70  =  18/1  =  72/28  =  74/30

As we have clearly and unmistakably witnessed it for/in this most specific Case above, 
(in that previous post), in this Most MIRACULOUS & Most WONDROUS Manner, therein:

===========================================================

And then, this is the most commonly followed "Fard Rakahs" and "Sunnah Rakahs" of Daily 5 Prayers,
as it is perfectly taught by Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him), by the Great Blessing of AL-LAH unto him therein,
to his Nation (=Children of Ishmael, in Makkah and Arabia =2/127-129) therein:

Morning/Fajr Prayer:                           2                             2     in this specific order  >    2

Noon/Zuhr Prayer:                               4                             6     in this specific order  >    4  then  2

Afternoon/Asr Prayer:                         4                             4     in this specific order  >    4

Evening/Maghrib Prayer:                     3                             2     in this specific order  >    2

Night/Isha Prayer:                              4                             9     in this specific order  >    4  then  2  then  3

So here they are:

"Fard Rakahs"           "Sunnah Rakahs"

2   4   4   3   4              2   6   4   2   9
                                                     =19x...                  =19x...

And then, here they are again,
                                                           also in those specific orders >
                                        which are rightfully emphasized on that very right side above:

2   4   4   3   4         2   4  2   4   2   4  2  3
                                                     =19x...                   =19x...

Quote from: imrankhawaja on August 30, 2016, 07:05:42 PM

and another thing if u applied this by all the numbers (24434 26429)
why miss the nawafil in it...  add them as well

like 2 of zuhur
2 of magrib
and 4 of isha...

This is the Greatest Advice you have ever given to me, since the time I've first met you here, dear Brother/Friend,

:yeah:   :handshake:     :yeah:

So, may AL-LAH bless you, Greatly. (=39/33-35)

So here is what happens, when we rightfully add also all of those "Nawafil Rakahs" into the Equation here now.

--continues in the next post--

LastDay3

But first of all, we should clearly see here again 

that all of these most specific "Rakahs" of Daily 5 Prayers,
--as it is perfectly taught by Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him), by the Great Blessing of AL-LAH unto him therein,
to his Nation/People (=Children of Ishmael, in Makkah and Arabia =2/127-129) therein--

are essentially described as/in "3" categories therein:

1)   "Fard Rakahs" (=obligatory upon every Children of Ishmael, in Makkah and Arabia =2/127-129 therein),

2)   "Sunnah Rakahs" (=voluntary upon every Children of Ishmael, in Makkah and Arabia =2/127-129 therein),
----------
3)   "Nawafil Rakahs" (=extra upon every Children of Ishmael, in Makkah and Arabia =2/127-129 therein),   

*Witr (=3 Rakahs in total) within that Night/Isha Prayer above
is defined as Wajib (=not as obligatory as that "Fard Rakahs" above,
and not as voluntary as that "Sunnah Rakahs" above,
somewhere between those main two categories above,

for this reason it is sometimes rightfully called as "Strong Sunnah"
Hence, we rightfully take it into account always as/in "Sunnah Rakahs" above.

*We can clearly see all of these "Rakahs,"  in their specific order,
for example, in such a traditional Arabic-Islamic site, here:
http://www.islamicacademy.org/html/Learn_Now/English/Salah_Amount.htm

So now, let us clearly and unmistakably witness
this Most MIRACULOUS & Most WONDROUS Phenomenon,
here thus: 

+   +   +   +   +           +   +   +   +   +

"Nawafil Rakahs"        "Nawafil Rakahs"

*   2   *   2   4              *   2   *   2   4

V   V   V   V   V              V   V   V   V   V

2   6   4   5   8              2   8   4   4   13
                                                  >  >   >  >  >               >  >   >  >   >

V                                  V

8   5   4   6   2              13   4   4   8   2
                                                  <  <   <  <  <                <  <   <  <   <

And Then
                                           following exact same Principle above
                                                                     thereafter                                                                       
                                                                      also here:

"Sunnah Rakahs"           "Sunnah Rakahs"
                                                                                (in their specific order therein)

2   6   4   2   9              2   4 2   4   2   4 2 3
                                                     =19x...                     =19x...

+   +   +   +   +            +    +    +    +    +

"Nawafil Rakahs"           "Nawafil Rakahs"

*   2   *   2   4               *    2    *    2     4

V   V   V   V   V               V    V    V    V     V

2   8   4   4   13             2   4 2 2   4   2 2   4 2 2 3 2             
                                                  >  >   >   >   >              >     >      >    >           >

V                                            V

13   4   4   8   2            4 2 2 3 2   2 2   4   4 2 2    2             
                                                  <    <   <   <  <                   <          <    <     <       <
                                                      =19x...                          =19x...

All-PRAISE  is  to  AL-LAH!

=QURAN TESTAMENT  25/73-76  =  32/15-17

=QURAN TESTAMENT            2/99  =  29/47, 49

So finally, we should absolutely witness this,
here again:

Quote from: LastDay3 on August 30, 2016, 04:16:04 PM

And so, this is
how this long awaited and anticipated Mahdee Descendant of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) above
had clearly and unmistakably been revealed to Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) also in the QURAN therein,
in the very first place:

====================
81-  ALLAH took the Covenant (=Meesaq) of the Prophets, (saying):

When I gave you the Scripture and the Wisdom, then a "Messenger" (=i.e. this long awaited and
anticipated Mahdee Descendant of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) above)--
will come to you, confirming/fulfilling what is with you,

so you shall certainly "believe" in him, and you shall certainly "support" him!  ........

7-  We took from the Prophets their Covenant (=Meesaq)
--(as it is clearly emphasized in the above Verse, in the first place)--

from you (O Muhammad), and from Noah, and Abraham, and Moses, and Jesus, Son of Mary;

And We (thus) took from (all of) them (above) a solemn Covenant (=Meesaq).

8- So that HE will surely question the truthful-ones about their truthfulness (in this regard above),
and HE has prepared for the "disbelievers" a painful Retribution.

QURAN, Sura Ali Imran 81  =  Ahzab 7-8
====================

So then, the most important Question we must ask here
should be:

How will Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) strongly believe in and fully support

due to that Covenant (=Meesaq) he has already earnestly promised to AL-LAH,
in the very beginning,   
as we have clearly witnessed it in these crystal clear Verses above (=QURAN, Sura Ali Imran 81  =  Ahzab 7-8).

Here is the most clear and unmistakable Answer:

Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) has already strongly believed in and will fully support

by all of his most miraculous Hadith which are perfectly "19" coded

--(especially, with his most specific Hadith directly related to "Al-Fatihah"
as it is clearly presented at the very beginning of previous post above,

and then also with his most specific Instructions directly related to

those "Fard Rakahs"  &  "Sunnah Rakahs"  &  "Nawafil Rakahs" above)--

in the very first place, here.

So, we can clearly and unmistakably witness
the strong Belief and full Support of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him)
unto his long awaited and anticipated Mahdee Descendant above, 
all here:

Remain in peace/salaam.

imrankhawaja

actually what i understand u add up nawafil in fard and sunnat.....

change of law ... or criteria whatever you said...

after that you add them up and get a figure ... which is not a multiple of 19 the same way as it was first ... result come up..

2   6   4   5   8    not 19 multiple         2   8   4   4   13   not 19 multiple...

u then reverses the order...

lets reverse the first order to see is it work...

43442   not a multiple of 19

92462 not a multiple of 19 again...

4344292462 not  a multiple of 19 again....

my brother sorry i disappointed... first you said we are not gona add ... then you change the sequence after adding it the way you want lol :rotfl:

but a careful look after verifcation did not match your own criteria.... thats not working there...

what are the possibilites... either the traditional timings is wrong... or the prophesy of mehdi iis wrong... or all this is nothing more than entertainment and hook and crook... you decide now...

and wajib by default mean fard... add witer on the right hand side... code is not working bro... think about it...

God bless you tooo...

LastDay3

Quote from: imrankhawaja on September 02, 2016, 01:56:26 PM

what are the possibilites... either the traditional timings is wrong... or the prophesy of mehdi iis wrong...
or all this is nothing more than entertainment and hook and crook... you decide now...

Salaam/Peace Imran,

I believe the timing and Rakahs are perfectly Right, and the Prophecy is perfectly Right,
the only thing that may fundamentally be mistaken and wrong is your perspective --(due to lack of
your basic Mathematical reasoning and understanding), my dear Brother/Friend.

So I will take the time again for you here, inshaAL-LAH, and will place that "Priceless MIRACLE",
before your eyes, from the very beginning to the very end,
step by step,

so, please, you too take your time, dear Brother/Friend, do not be in haste,
do not condition yourself beforehand to reject or reply to it,

but be hundred percent truthful and sincere in your mind & heart,
to clearly see and truly reflect on it,

and most importantly, also call and invite a close friend of you (who may have essential Mathematical understanding,
who may absolutely know

how numbers work,

what can occur randomly, and what could never occur randomly in Math,

and what is a perfect Principle/Pattern & absolute Consistency/Coherence

of/in a "Priceless MIRACLE" that would make it absolutely EXCELLENT / DISTINCT / SUPREME
over any "worthless numerology",

from the very beginning)--     

that he or she may help you, when/if you ever cannot grasp it, at any point.

So let us start to clearly witness it again, here:

"Sunnah Rakahs"          "Sunnah Rakahs"
                                                  in main order               in elaborate order

2   6   4   2   9           2   4 2   4   2   4 2 3

In this first step above,
we rightfully take into account these main two categories:

in such a perfect Symmetry above --(because Miracle 19 shall always come as/in perfect Symmetry,
as it is clearly and unmistakably taught to us by our Lord AL-LAH in these Verses,
from the very beginning:

QURAN TESTAMENT  74/30-31 (Dhikra=  51/49 (taDhakkaroona)

And because that those "Sunnah Rakahs" have been perfectly instructed
--(other than that main order we see in that first case above on the right side)--
also in an elaborate order thereafter,

so, for/in that second case above, we rightfully and perfectly continue therein thus:

in main order                in elaborate order

Thereafter comes the third category: those "Nawafil Rakahs" above
(=extra upon every Children of Ishmael, in Makkah and Arabia =2/127-129 therein),   
*please, clearly see it again in that previous post above.

so when/if we rightfully add them unto each of those
main two categories: "Fard Rakahs"    "Sunnah Rakahs" above,

will we see that perfect Symmetry --for/on that left side & for/on that right side-- therein again now?

QURAN TESTAMENT  74/30-31 (Dhikra=  51/49 (taDhakkaroona)

So let us clearly witness it again, here:

+   +   +   +   +           +   +   +   +   +

"Nawafil Rakahs"        "Nawafil Rakahs"

*   2   *   2   4              *   2   *   2   4

V   V   V   V   V              V   V   V   V   V

2   6   4   5   8              2   8   4   4   13
                                                  >  >   >  >  >               >  >   >  >   >

V                                  V

8   5   4   6   2              13   4   4   8   2
                                                  <  <   <  <  <                <  <   <  <   <

And Then
                                           following exact same Principle above
                                                                     thereafter                                                                       
                                                                      also here
                                                                         again

in main order                in elaborate order                                 

2   6   4   2   9              2   4 2   4   2   4 2 3
                                                     =19x...                     =19x...

+   +   +   +   +            +    +    +    +    +

"Nawafil Rakahs"           "Nawafil Rakahs"

*   2   *   2   4               *    2    *    2     4

V   V   V   V   V               V    V    V    V     V

2   8   4   4   13             2   4 2 2   4   2 2   4 2 2 3 2             
                                                  >  >   >   >   >              >     >      >    >           >

V                                            V

13   4   4   8   2            4 2 2 3 2   2 2   4   4 2 2    2             
                                                  <    <   <   <  <                   <          <    <     <       <
                                                      =19x...                          =19x...

All-PRAISE  is  to  AL-LAH!

=QURAN TESTAMENT  25/73-76  =  32/15-17

=QURAN TESTAMENT            2/99  =  29/47, 49

After witnessing this "Priceless MIRACLE"clearly and unmistakablystep by step, above,
my dear brother/friend Imran, and all dear brothers/sisters here,

finally, we should also absolutely see
these most Essential and important Verses here:

====================
107-  Say: Believe in it or do not believe in it.

Those who have been given the Knowledge before it --(especially the Knowledge of that
most miraculous Hadith in this respect here of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him)
which clearly foretells about "Al-Fatihah",
and then those "Fard Rakahs"  &  "Sunnah Rakahs"  and  "Nawafil Rakahs"
all with Miracle 19 on them, in perfect Symmetry, as we have clearly and unmistakably witnessed
each of them above,)-- 

when it is recited to them,
--due to/on the left side of those "19" coded Tables above now-- they fall to their chins prostrating!

108-  And they say: Praise be to our LORD!
(Because) the Promise of our LORD --(with regard to that Messenger/MESSAGE of the Covenant (=Meesaq)
as we have clearly witnessed it
in that previous post in these Verses therein =QURAN, Ali Imran 81 = Ahzab 7-8)-- has been fulfilled!

109-  And --due to/on the right side of those "19" coded Tables above now--  they fall to their chins reverencing!

And (thus) it increases them in humility.

QURAN TESTAMENT  17/107-109
====================

Remain in peace/salaam.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: LastDay3 on September 03, 2016, 12:44:17 AM

I believe the timing and Rakahs are perfectly Right, and the Prophecy is perfectly Right,
the only thing that may fundamentally be mistaken and wrong is your perspective --(due to lack of
your basic Mathematical reasoning and understanding), my dear Brother/Friend.

So I will take the time again for you here, inshaAL-LAH, and will place that "Priceless MIRACLE"

peace brother,,,

i already took my time , and i easily figure out code is not working there, and suddenly you change ur sides ... anyway to you is your code to me is the code of humanity =quran...

quran is telling me there is no prophesy of mehdi...  :yeah:

quran is telling me there are not five contact prayers  :yeah:

quran is telling me not to rely on miracles which are based on unreasonable reasonings...

on other words

perfect imperfection

i will uplhold my beleive inn quran and if something come across quran i will reject it woothout thinking a second obviously i m afraid of my creator.. my creator will stay on first at every matter...

matter of ego,
matter of commandmnets
matter of code
matter of science
matter of beleivng the most important...

God come first... then miracles... by default miracles are also a creation of God... you reaaly dnt need miracles to prove God...

moses and jesus bring live miracles but people still refuse them and even try to kill them...

what is the worth of code 19 that works on some places and on some places its not....

what if sun comes after every two days and give u less heat and light then required... does it mean its an incomplete  miracle of God?

God dnt need anything... its creation code miralces that are perfected due to the willness of God....think about it in your free time ...

God bless you... i dnt think so i will continue my discussion on this anymore due to the interjecting of secondary sources prophecy and contact prayrer reasonigs ... you are doing same what early scholars did , i wonder people try to drill quran for the sake fo code... and even refuse the very verses of quran becoz so called code is not working there...

imrankhawaja

u did not properly read my reply 43 actually... read it again please and see the tricks applied by you there...

LastDay3

Quote from: imrankhawaja on September 03, 2016, 12:26:15 PM

u did not properly read my reply 43 actually... read it again please and see the tricks applied by you there...

Salaam/Peace Imran,

I've already read your reply #43, my dear Brother/Friend,
for that reason I've took the time to place that "Priceless MIRACLE"
before your eyes, also step by step, thereafter,
that you may clearly understand that there is no trick, no flaw in it, at all,

it is absolutely perfect and amazing Mathematical Phenomenon, in every step of it,
but because you do not have essential understanding with regard to how "Mathematics" work, in general, in this respect,
unfortunately, you still could not comprehend it, my dear Brother/Friend.

The only legitimate challenge to these "Priceless MIRACLES" above (="Al-Fatihah" = "7 Pairs" MIRACLE, first of all)   
can be made by bringing forth the like/equivalent of it,
and our Lord AL-LAH most clearly and unmistakably Proclaims that

no one will never be able to bring forth the like/equivalent of this QURAN, never (=17/88),
especially because of its "19" coded, most Superb and matchless "SYMMETRICAL MIRACLES" in it,
from the very beginning, here (=74/26-30, 31)!

This is the most Superb and matchless "SIGNATURE" of our Lord AL-LAH
which HE perfectly inscribed unto HIS Scripture (=QURAN TESTAMENT) and unto our whole Universe,
from the very Beginning, here:

UNIVERSAL MAGNIFICENT MIRACLES  1  &  2

http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_id126.html

http://www.19covenant19.com/mucize_detay_id176.html

No one else, but exclusively and only our Lord AL-LAH has the Authority
to choose the most fundamental and important places
in HIS Scripture (=QURAN TESTAMENT) and also in our whole Universe,
to create

HIS "19" coded, most Superb and matchless "SYMMETRICAL MIRACLES" unto it, as HE wills,
Unmistakably and Perfectly, without any flaw in it.

QURAN TESTAMENT  28/68-70  =  74/26-30  =  41/53   

So, I will continue in my next reply, inshaAL-LAH, emphasizing those Daily Prayers, and the importance of these
most essential and critical Verses (3/81 = 33/7-8), in this respect above.

Thank you very much, my dear brother/friend Imran, for your participation here.     

May our Lord AL-LAH bless all of us, Greatly. (5/16 = 2/286)

Remain in peace/salaam.