Thanks for reply,
Friends, for example Lena write comments more jokingly but that is exactly the story. I think during jugment day, no one can say to God, "You are just judging us but You were never there, earth was hard." Cause God will say, "Really, I never came into My Own creation and be just like you and felt the same things as you but came out with 100%, really?"
What my friend you quote from the Bible like I say, look at the context of scriptures and the kind of people Jesus was talking to, they were worse than infants to teach a new doctrine/ covenant as they were rooted in the tradions as though it was the Word of God. For example in John 10, Jesus had made a good underline of the gospel and all of the sudden the Jews pick up the line where He said, My Father, then they want to stone Him and they did not believe He was Christ, He said so Himself in John 10:25. i believe even the Quran says so.
Imagine, honestly, what would have happened if Jesus, came to the Jews and said, "I am God, I put My Self into Marry's womb and I am here for.....". I think no one would have listened to Him. In fact they would have stoned Him. Remember, the people's hearts were far from God to the point that even the words of John the Baptist did not sink in otherwise they would have recognized Jesus from what John said, and Jesus said they make errors because they don't know scriptures.
It is clear that if Jesus is born by the Spirit of God, then He is God's Son and that is true, I am not saying God slept with Marry, that would be earthly wisdom but I am saying The Creator did it again by creating a second Human Being in His own wisdom.
In the Bible we are taught that we are created in the image ans likeness of God. What is our image.
1. Flesh - the physical body that everybody sees
2. The Soul - my emotions, feelings, thoughts,...
3. The spirit man - the real me, when I die, i will be manifest, I am the one controlling my flesh like a robot soon as I am separated the flesh dies and God determines where my spirit goes.
Now, the Image of God
1. The Physical - just as God from Himself created the universe and this He did via His Word and His Word is Jesus and Jesus confirm Peter's answer in Matthew 16:16-17, that He is the Christ and Son of God, Christ is the Word of God
2. The Spirit - Just like the soul of man, the spirit of God has a function to bring understanding, knowledge, righteousness, discernment..... to all creation
3. The Father - just like human has the spirit man, who is the most powerful (determines death) over the flesh and soul, just as you have never seen your spirit man, God the Father is the part of God that only eternity can describe, but for us to understand that part is truly the Father
There is no other image I know, yet God being God is able to release His Spirit and release the physical part and still be in the Throne.
But, it was necessary for Jesus to relate to the people, by teaching them that God is not just God, but the Father, His Father and also our Father, and this He wanted them to know that some are children of satan their father.
So, you ask the exact scripture where Jesus says I am God, but He said it in many ways in fact even some of the scriptures that you quoted. When we were at school, most specially maths, they would say that 1-2 is impossible then few grades later it was possible as -1 then a square root of a negative number is impossible but later we discovered that most systems run on calculation of a square root of negative. For you to get to this truth, you have to seek salvation, accept Jesus as saviour, ask for the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit will teach you all things. Blessed be he that hears and considers, amen.
What i'm saying is that one word there, two words there then you have knowledge then three more there your understand become better it is Human nature.
Thank you. Please recommend another topic