Author Topic: Do you think its about time ?  (Read 4197 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +113/-1
Re: Do you think its about time ?
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 11:23:17 AM »
What are you thoughts ? How much change have you noticed in the islamic world (media) ? Would you agree that Islamic reformation is near ?

It's a normal reaction by somebody who are trying to defend their interest and turf..
Yet judging by history.. if the trend continues.. and all of their efforts of 'demonizing / satanizing' anyone who they considered as a threat to their well being and power failed.. They will escalate to take more drastic approach, such as: terrorizing, kidnapping, torturing and murder..

Islam will not be 'reformed'... as Islam by itself is a trademark owned by them... People will leave Islam in droves... definitely it's just a matter of time.. All falsehood are doomed to fail...

Salam / Peace

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +9/-4
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 12:39:09 PM »
Peace Jafar

Islam has lost its real meaning. Originally it was not a "religion!". It simply meant " submission to the Lord".

A way of life of accepting only one authority " The Creator Alone"

Hopefully, those who leave Islam " the religion " in droves, will join the real" Islam" ( and submit to their creator) in droves.

This will fulfil chapter 110 of the scripture. Droves from this generation and future generations to come.

May the Lord guide all those who seek HIM Alone.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +113/-1
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 08:22:52 PM »
Peace Jafar

Islam has lost its real meaning. Originally it was not a "religion!". It simply meant " submission to the Lord".

A way of life of accepting only one authority " The Creator Alone"

Hopefully, those who leave Islam " the religion " in droves, will join the real" Islam" ( and submit to their creator) in droves.

This will fulfil chapter 110 of the scripture. Droves from this generation and future generations to come.

May the Lord guide all those who seek HIM Alone.
Peace

Yup the similitude is like this...

God tells people to be honest...
honest become a religion complete with temple, rites and priests and it turns into Honest.

Soon people start to forget what Honest really mean and they started to say things like:
1. In Honest, how should we do our prayer?
2. According to Honest, Is it allowable to clean our hands using antiseptic?
3. Which authority that you have to teach Honest to the people?
4. Those who dare to say bad things about the holy book of Kilikili is an enemy of Honest and must be put to death.
5. Convert to Honest by saying "I bear testify that there are only two testicles"...
6. In order to be a truly Honest one need to go to Hawaii and perform the hula hula rites at its beach
7. Honest is a threat to our national security..
etc.. etc.. etc..

Salam / Peace

Lena

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 11:21:19 PM »
honest become a religion complete with temple, rites and priests and it turns into Honest.
Soon people start to forget what Honest really mean and they started to say things like:
4. Those who dare to say bad things about the holy book of Kilikili is an enemy of Honest and must be put to death.
5. Convert to Honest by saying "I bear testify that there are only two testicles"...
6. In order to be a truly Honest one need to go to Hawaii and perform the hula hula rites at its beach
etc.. etc.. etc..

:rotfl:       Are there any positives to organised religion?   

youssef4342

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 10:39:15 AM »
Peace be with you guys as well,

Yes i myself have tried to spread the message by passing out flyers and talking to muslims on the streets

A version of this flyer:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwFbhXgE0EorVWtZVmRsdjNNWEk/edit

or interviewing muslims:
-"Asalamu alaikum
-Are you sunni Muslim by any chance?
-Have you ever heard of following the Quran alone?
-You should research about it"

90% + of muslims i've talked to seemingly have never heard about following the Quran alone.
Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +113/-1
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »
90% + of muslims i've talked to seemingly have never heard about following the Quran alone.

Due to the absurdity of Islam (tm) religion, or any other religion for that matter, especially semitic originated religion (Xtians, Judaism). Many people have choose to not talking or even thinking about anything that's being associated with religion. Including Quran...

On the back of their mind there's something like "I think Islam is absurd but I better kill that thought away otherwise I'll end up in hell for all eternity as told by the imams or even worse the imams started to yell at me.. that will be far worse than being plunged into hell actually... well I just follow it and everything will be ok for me"

The same case goes for other member of semitic religion.. (Xtians, Judaism etc..)

Additional interesting fact: 95% of Xtians and Muslim (tm) that I met doesn't even know or aware that trinity is nowhere to be found within the Gospel or Bible..

Better follow it just like the priest and imam said.. and not to think about it... or at least just keep silent.. I don't want to talk about religion or anything that associated with it..

That's what's happening on their mind...

Salam / Peace

Lena

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 09:49:47 PM »
Peace Youssef   
What has been the response of Sunni muslims when you give them the flyer?
Do you have an Arabic version of your flyer?

Zulf

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2012, 06:57:11 AM »

etc.. etc.. etc..

I just love the way you put it!  :rotfl:

I wonder why people have such a strong tendency for hole digging and fence building? Hole digging and fence building is the act of creating and enhancing separation. Whenever there is some holistic, universal thing, then someone has been there digging an exclusive hole to accommodate the club members. People can't stand unity.. but must have separation in every type and form..... race, wealth, religion, ethnicity, language, nation, education, IQ, ancestry.... Remarkable. Unity is reached going up, while separation is reached by going down. Anything "sub-" is per definition both lower and with separation. Odd indeed that people just loooove separation. It's sick. It's a disease. Cheers n peace
If you name me, you negate me.

DaresBears

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2012, 03:53:16 AM »
I believe Qur'an alone Islam is rapidly spreading, certainly a sidelining of hadith is occurring. Mostly with western Muslims, the Qur'an is forward and promotes freedom but the hadith do quite the opposite, most Sunni Muslims that i know say they ignore any hadith which contradicts the Qur'an, which technically makes them followers of Tolu-e-Islam, a form of Qur'an alone. I think extreme states such as Saudi Arabia do more to push people are from hadith Islam to liberal Qur'an Islam than to make more hadithers.
http://muslimonlymuslim.blogspot.co.uk/
My blog about Islamic topics.

justamuslim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 04:55:41 AM »
29:69″ As for those who strive in our cause, We will surely guide them in Our path. Definitely, GOD is with the (true) believers.?

Keep trying ,even though GOD tells us :

13:31″Even if a Koran ( or any scripture from GOD) caused mountains to move or the earth to tear asunder. or the dead to speak. ( The majority of people will not believe in it!) Those who believe will need to realise that if GOD willed, HE could have guided all the people.( But every individual needs to make that decision by himself, GOD will not force you to believe; Even though) GOD controls all things.The disbelievers ( and idol worshippers) will continue to suffer disasters as a consequence of their own works. ( and bad decisions! If you do not want GOD -your creator- to be part of your life, do not blame HIM for your disasters!) Or have disasters strike close to them. ( because of what others, close to them ,are doing- the decisions they are taking-) Until GOD s promise is fulfilled. GOD will never change the predetermined destiny.( Every human( Except few?) is allowed a lifetime- Short or long- to make their own decision!)

All we can do is warn. Keep calling to the Lord.

Then it is up to HIM.
Peace

Which English translation is the above?   I like to send my relatives back home English translation of the Koran.  So far, Ahmed Ali seems to be best.