General Issues / Questions > General Issues / Questions

"God" vs Allah

<< < (2/6) > >>

good logic:
Peace, lordfox.

I have solid proof that a message has been sent to us( Humans) from the Creator.( Check the mathematical proof that the last scripture-Koran- could not have been authored by other than GOD.) This Creator says:

50:16″ We created the human and We know what he whispers to himself. We are closer to him than his jugular veins.

51:17″ The earth is full of signs ( about your Creator) for those who are certain, and within yourselves. ( your own body and organs) Can you see?.

52:35″ Were they created from nothing or are they the creators?

52:36″ Did they create the heavens and the earth? They have no certainty. ( About GOD)

52:37″ Do they possess the treasures of your Lord? Are they in control?

52:43″ Do they have another god beside GOD ? ( that creates better creations) God be glorified. Far above having partners!

55:26″ Everyone on earth perishes.

55:27″ Only the presence of your Lord lasts. Possessor of Majesty and Honour.

56:57″ We have created you, if only you could believe!

56:60″ We have predetermined death for you. Nothing can stop Us. ( from carrying it out!)

56:61″ We substitute new generations in your place, and establish what you do not know!

56:62″ You know about the first creation, do you not remember?

59:24″ HE is the ONE GOD; The Creator, the Initiator, the Designer; To HIM belong all the good names. Glorifying HIM is everything in the heavens and the earth. HE is the ALMIGHTY, the MOST WISE.

He always existed, He creates but was not created. I have not seen other proof contradicting HIS message. Therefore I personally believe.
Peace again

Mr.Q:

--- Quote from: lordfox on May 16, 2012, 07:27:25 PM ---Let us set aside semantics this time.

When asked what created the universe, the religious inevitably answers "God", but when asked what created "God", the religious screams at the question being sophism, and answers that "God" was ever and will ever be. By his answer, the religious presents the possibility of a force always being as plausible and correct.

This is the ultimate philosophical flaw. We can therefore say, that the universe always was as well, because the possibility of "always existing" and "never being created" is a possibility that is accepted by the religious himself.

Knowing this, I would really like to understand why some muslims refuse to simply accept that we are all one , emanated, and persist in saying that there is an external God that has created the whole ?

--- End quote ---

The philosophical flaw is the use of fallacious reasoning to say "we can therefore say the universe always was" (non sequitur) along with a straw man argument about what some un-named "religious" person must accept or does accept.

God says this universe and every thing in it was created by Him, and it is temporary. To be created means it did not have a prior existence nor was it eternal or possess an always existing state and it will someday all be returned to Him. (20:50, 2:210, 19:40, 24:64, 30:11, 57:20 etc.)

God says He is the source of everything and all existence is dependant upon Him to exist and that He alone is Eternal, Everlasting, without beginning or end. (35:41, 57:3 and many others)

What exactly are you trying ask or say?

lordfox:
@goodlogic

Forget it, you didn't understand anything of my post.

--- Quote from: Mr.Q on May 17, 2012, 11:16:15 AM ---What exactly are you trying ask or say?

--- End quote ---

Why do you talk if you do not even get my question old man?

Student of Allah:

--- Quote from: lordfox on May 16, 2012, 07:27:25 PM ---Let us set aside semantics this time.

When asked what created the universe, the religious inevitably answers "God", but when asked what created "God", the religious screams at the question being sophism, and answers that "God" was ever and will ever be. By his answer, the religious presents the possibility of a force always being as plausible and correct.

This is the ultimate philosophical flaw. We can therefore say, that the universe always was as well, because the possibility of "always existing" and "never being created" is a possibility that is accepted by the religious himself.

Knowing this, I would really like to understand why some muslims refuse to simply accept that we are all one , emanated, and persist in saying that there is an external God that has created the whole ?

--- End quote ---

Shalom Aleikhem,

I would like further explanation from you to understand what is it that you are suggesting and most do not understand.

Are you suggesting that:

Things + Allah = Everything

Like.. we are all physically parts of what makes up Allah ? It would be nice if you wrote more explaining what it is that you propose and others simply dont get.

Peace
------------- Student of Allah

Ruuube:

--- Quote from: lordfox on May 17, 2012, 09:31:04 AM ---You never understand anything I say, please avoid my threads.

--- End quote ---

It is either that you write them in such a manner that they would be interpreted differently than you intended, or you would like me to stay away because I disagree with you.

In any case, I'm out. Sorry to have troubled you, brother.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version