Author Topic: New claim of messengership-Must see !  (Read 1906 times)

Kamzo19

• Beginner/Inquirer
New claim of messengership-Must see !
« on: February 23, 2012, 07:39:49 AM »
Peace to all,

A member of the forum is claiming messengership right here :

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603580.0

Student of Allah

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: New claim of messengership-Must see !
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 04:27:12 AM »
Shalom Aleikhem,

Who are you referring to ? I hope its "asubmitter".

Only saying that because in that thread even I made a prophecy :P

Peace
------------ Student of Allah

youssef4342

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 08:51:40 PM »
peace be with you as well....
This is not something new, people claim to be messengers here and there....
what's your message and what news do you have?
If they're truthful it will come.
Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Kamzo19

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 05:24:01 AM »
peace Youssef, I was talking about asubmitter aka Kashif Affan Hussain. The link is posted below.

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9603580.0

As for me, like evryone here on this forum I have things to say about Quran, but I try to be careful.

Peace

fye

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 09:02:27 AM »
...i don't see the claim....

if he was ALLAH's messenger his presence would be consuming in a sense and he would be closer to you then yourself. literally you would consider the messenger more than your self and his life would be much more important then your own. obey and assist him but don't wrong or dispute with him or you'll find your every waking hour focused on his next move, and ALLAH will support him.

can you highlight the claim?

Kamzo19

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 02:36:02 PM »
Salam FYE,

I have put the link to the post where a forum member claimed messengership. You only have to read the discussion, it'll be clear  :)

Novice

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 12:13:46 AM »
...i don't see the claim....

if he was ALLAH's messenger his presence would be consuming in a sense and he would be closer to you then yourself. literally you would consider the messenger more than your self and his life would be much more important then your own. obey and assist him but don't wrong or dispute with him or you'll find your every waking hour focused on his next move, and ALLAH will support him.

can you highlight the claim?
Following is a copy and paste from reply no 2 from the link given by Kamzo 19. Peace

I find myself, in this,  especially how I find myself growing in the West born in  a Kashmiri family, where the practices of Islam, were burdensome and complex, but the Lord willed to guide me, and where they've created hardship and impossibility to reach enlightenment, God has provided me with everything, in its right place,   sufficient is God as Helper. Praise be to God, Lord of the universe.   Sometimes recently I have become a bit full of myself, thinking of being son of David, and Messiah, and a messenger of God, and insha Allah Zulqarnain, but ever since I read your question and response, it is now really trajectory whether I can as so easily as before say the things which I have done prior to your comment, whether I'm a messenger of God to announce the prophecy of the smoke.

Kamzo19

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 03:01:13 PM »
Thank you, Novice  :)

We're still waiting Kashaf Hussein to tell us what is the Smoke, and when it will happen. Another alleged messenger named Alban Fezja (or Fejza) from Kosovo, among the Submitters announced a few years ago that he was a messenger of God to warn us about the Smoke prophecy.

Well, we're still waiting... :confused: