Greetings and Peace, all
1. Unlawful. Evidence:
7:33 Say: "My Lord has made unlawful lewdness; what is evident of it and what is subtle; and sin, and aggression without cause, and that you set up partners with GOD that which He has never authorized, and that you say about GOD what you do not know."
2. Yes; and it varies in different locations in the world. Timing is the first full moon after the summer solstice. The summer solstice varies according to location. Use the search function for details; details are based in AQ.
3. Yes, but not limited to them alone. Evidence:
5:54 O you who believe, whoever from among you turns away from His system, then GOD will bring a people whom He loves and they love Him; humble towards the believers, proud towards the rejecters; they strive in the cause of GOD and do not fear to be blamed by those who blame. This is the grace of GOD, He bestows it upon whom He wills; GOD is Encompassing, Knowledgeable.
4. Yes. Evidence:
41:6 Say: "I am no more than a human being like you. It is inspired to me that your god is One god, therefore you shall be upright towards Him and seek His forgiveness. And woe to the polytheists."
5. Loaded question much? AQ doesn't say beat at all! Evidence:
4:34 The men are to support the women with what GOD has bestowed upon them over one another and for what they spend of their money. The upright females are dutiful; keeping private the personal matters for what GOD keeps watch over. As for those females from whom you fear desertion, then you shall advise them, and abandon them in the bedchamber, and separate from them. If they respond to you, then do not seek a way over them; GOD is Most High, Great.
6. Each according to their means. Evidence:
25:67 And those who when they give they are not excessive nor stingy, but they are in a measure between that.
2:219 They ask you about intoxicants and gambling. Say: "In them is great harm, and a benefit for the people; but their harm is greater than their benefit." And they ask you how much they are to give, say: "The excess." It is thus that GOD clarifies for you the revelations that you may think.
7. Post puberty and sound mind. Evidence:
4:6 And test the orphans when they reach puberty, then, if you have determined from them comprehension, then give them their money, and do not deliberately consume it wastefully or quickly before they grow up. And whoever is rich, then let him not claim anything, and if he is poor then let him consume in kindness. If you give to them their money, then make a witness for them, and GOD is enough for Reckoning.
24:31 And tell the believing females to lower their gaze and keep covered their private parts, and that they should not reveal their beauty except what is apparent, and let them put forth their shawls over their cleavage. And let them not reveal their beauty except to their husbands, or their fathers, or fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or the sons of their brothers, or the sons of their sisters, or their women, or those maintained by their oaths, or the male servants who are without need, or the child who has not yet understood the composition of women. And let them not strike with their feet in a manner that reveals what they are keeping hidden of their beauty. And repent to GOD, all of you believers, that you may succeed.
24:58 O you who believe, let those who are maintained by your oaths, and those who have attained puberty, request your permission regarding three times: before the dawn contact prayer, and when you put off your garments from the noon time, and after the evening contact prayer. These are three private times for you. Other than these times, it is not wrong for you or them to intermingle with one another. GOD thus clarifies the revelations for you. And GOD is Knowledgeable, Wise.
24:59 And when the children among you reach puberty, then let them seek permission like it was sought by those before them. GOD thus clarifies His revelations for you. And GOD is Knowledgeable, Wise.
8. 2:26 GOD does not shy away from putting forth the example of a mosquito, or anything above it. As for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord. As for the rejecters, they say: "What does GOD intend with this example?" He strays many by it, and He guides many by it; but He only strays by it the wicked.
9. No. However:
6:115 And the word of your Lord has been completed with truth and justice; there is no changing His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.
10. One can't know this from AQ. Mecca is not the same as Bacca.
4:119 "And I will misguide them and make them desire, and I will command them, so that they will mark the ears of the livestock, and I will command them so they will make changes to the creation of GOD." Whoever takes the devil as a supporter other than GOD, then he has indeed lost a great loss.
11. One can't know this from AQ.
11:18 And who is more wicked than he who invents lies about GOD? They will be displayed before their Lord, and the witnesses will say: "These are the ones who have lied about their Lord." Alas, the curse of GOD will be upon the wicked.
12. No. Evidence:
2:256 There is no compulsion in the system; the proper way has been clarified from the wrong way. Whoever rejects evil, and believes in GOD indeed he has taken grasp of the strongest hold that will never break. GOD is Hearer, Knower.
24:33 And let those who are not able to marry continue to be chaste until GOD enriches them of His Bounty. And if those who are maintained by your oaths seek to consummate the marriage, then document it with them if you find that they are ready, and give them from the wealth of GOD which He has bestowed upon you. And do not force your young women to need if they have desired to be independent, in order that you may make a gain in the goods of this worldly life. And if anyone has compelled them, then for their compulsion, GOD is Forgiving, Merciful.
Having addressed these questions, it is only fair that you answer the following questions--which really aren't hard questions:
1. "Shall I seek other than GOD as a judge when He has sent down to you the Book fully detailed?"
2. "Shall we call upon other than GOD what cannot benefit us or harm us, and we turn back on our heels after GOD has guided us?"
3. "Shall I seek other than GOD as a Lord when He is the Lord of everything?"
4. "Do you see what you call on besides GOD, If GOD wanted any harm for me, can they alleviate His harm? Or if He wanted a mercy for me, can they hold back his mercy?"
5. "Shall we follow one of us; a human being?"
6. Is there any changing the words of ALLAH?
7. Did ALLAH authorize extra-Quranic hadith?
8. "Have you seen what GOD has sent down to you from provisions, then you have made some of it forbidden and some lawful?" "Did GOD authorize you, or do you invent lies about GOD?"
9. Is it monotheism to take from other than what ALLAH has authorized and protected as a guide?
10. Are there contradictions in extra-Quranic hadith?
11. Is AQ completely true?
12. If a person turns away from truth while knowing, does that make them a hypocrite, a rejecter, or both?
Enjoy this life!
ALLAH knows best.
my reply to ur answers.
1. Thats not an answer. I asked if sex with animals are allowed or not according to the quran and not about lewdness. By the way what you consider as lewdness might not be ledwness according to another person. Maybe sex with animals isnt lewdness for someone can he then have sex with animals? Can you define lewdness using the quran alone?
2. where is that written in the quran?
3. so sahaba karam were not important/
4.from where do u know that this command was to muhammad?
5. darab means beat. i myself i am lebanese from lebanon arab and arabic is my native language. darab means beat
6. so one is left to decide for himself regarding how much charity he wants to give?
7. when is a person mature? Qur'an 65:4 As for those who have reached menopause from your women, if you have any doubts, their interim shall be three months - as well as for those who did not menstruate
. And those who are already pregnant, their interim is until they give birth. And anyone who reverences God, He makes his matters easy for him.
so if we were to follow quran alone men would be allowed to marry babies
hey BTW. quran says we shall make wudu but does quran also tells us what breaks wudu?