Author Topic: SOPA  (Read 1158 times)

Kaiokenred

• Truth Seeker
Re: SOPA
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 08:28:43 AM »
Anonymous ftw
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” - Buddha

Student of Allah

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 09:15:09 AM »
Peace Abdul-Hadi,

I agree.  :)

I have heard of Oath Keepers, they seem pretty solid.  I just hope there are enough of them when it is obvious that we've descended into full-blown tyranny.

On a related note, it looks like Anonymous is having some fun today.  DoJ website and some others were down.

-Joel

Shalom,

Anonymous !!!! Dont know why... their sole existance sends shivers down my spine. The only problem is that General People submit to the system pretty easily. Our nature is to "adapt" to the environment. That explains why we submit to such authorities. Anonymous on the other hand is pretty good at fighting the authority.

We are anonymous
We do not forget
We do not forgive
Expect Us !! 8)   

As long as Anonymous does not become immoral and lose their sense of "justice" , I am with them.

Peace
------------ Student of Allah

Recluse

• Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 08:46:22 PM »
Are you kidding??

Let me ask you this: have you ever actually been in a fistfight, I mean a real fistfight beyond some little schoolboy row on the playground that involved serious bodily injury?  Have you ever actually seen the effects of violence firsthand?  Have you ever had to take the life of an animal, much less a person?  Ever handled a firearm and seen what it can do to an inanimate object?  If not, then STFU about killing people and overthrowing governments.  No one with any sense whatsoever who has actually experienced real violence EVER says the kinds of things you have said here.

True, but on the other hand.. violence - while never preferable - is necessary in case of self-defense. It's part of jihad. We shouldn't hate it completely. I don't consider self-defense violence, but rather ending violence.

youssef4342

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 08:02:49 PM »
Peace & greetings to you guys as well :)
Well SOPA was stopped no?
Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/310518545650653/

"Fear not those who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear the one who can destroy both the soul and the body in hell." (Matthew 10:28)

Abdul-Hadi

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »
Greetings and Peace, all  :group:

Peace & greetings to you guys as well :)
Well SOPA was stopped no?

Yes, for now.

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." -- Wendell Phillips

ALLAH knows best.

:peace:

~Abdul-Hadi