Any views about Dr Qamaruzzaman's views and literal/newer interpretation of the Qur'an and it's important concepts like Hajj, Salat, Saum??
Thanks in advance
Thank you brother mubashir for bringing this to our attention it seem a great idea to me because this is what islam is all about. People mostly fail to realise that islam we have been taught was invented by mullahs paid by kings, empires and rulers to two their line.
The real muslim scholars have been under mined like Sir seyid ahmed khan, dr muhammad iqbal, g a parwez, javed ahmed ghamidi , wahid uddin khan. dr shabbir and many more. Their only crime is that they questioned mullahs interpretation of te quran and islam.
I too have posted some translation of some surahs on this forum as well.
It is not just matter of knowing arabic but actually having some sense of how the universe works which mullahs lacked very much. Not only that but even sincere interpreters of the quran had to tow the line becauae of danger involved in opposing the existing demons.
Hopefully all this will now lose its effect and credibility and the real message of islam will once more be rediscovered and publicised.
Dr qz is doing a great service in the name of Allah for humanity.
It does not matter even if we disagree here and there.
In my view slaah does not mean prayer but a gathering of people five times daily and if possible praying together. The gathering is about learning and teaching the quran and publishing it to gain support for the implementation of the divine world order or system. The same is true about sawm and hajj or zakaah.
What mullahs have done is made the ritualism objective in itself rather than means to an end. The end is establishing the commonly accepted framework ie freedom, justice, fairness, compassion, brotherhood, progress and prosperity for mankind and maintaining it.
The problem with mullahism is that it does not go beyond quran and ahdith and see what world is and how it works so that it could get proper sense of what the quran is talking about.
This is why words like MALAAIKA, JIN, SAMAA, SAHR, AAYA, KAAFIROON, MUMINOON, ZAALIMOON, FASIQOON, MUSLIMOON are taken completely in senseless way. Then on top of that it is mullah way or the high way. This has misled many people and is still misleading many.
They have twisted islam into a shapeless meaningless thing. They have ruined many nonmuslims and many more muslims.
I think it is great that some one is reviving true spirit of islam. May Allah help him, give him time and courage to compete this task faithfully.
regards and all the best.
Story about Adam in surah albaqarah
31)And Allah taught Adam the official titles and their full detail the rights and responsibilities then through Adam he put them before the tribal elders, chiefs, wisemen or officials and said, explain to me about these titles as to what they are all about if you are truly worthy of these.
32)They said, free of all faults are you, we have no knowledge save that which you have granted us, indeed you are the knowing one the wise..
33)He said, O Adam, appoint them with these titles. After he had appointed them with the titles Allah said, did I not tell you that I know secrets of the heavens and the earth and that I know what you reveal and what you conceal?
34)And behold we said to the officials, now submit to Adam as your Khalifah and they all submitted save Iblis, he rebelled and he was of those who opposed guidance from Allah.
35)And we said, O Adam, dwell you and your wife in the official abode as a Khalifah and partake therein as you desire but brush not with this tree of law or get not into trouble with law or stay away from getting into trouble with the legal code of conduct because you will become one of those who do things against our guidance .
36)However, Iblis conspired against them causing their down fall and got them out of their official abode wherein they were. So we said, live with animosity in some of you for others, and in the land for you is a dwelling place with livelihood for a time.
37)Then Adam remembered some words from his lord so he turned to him for guidance, indeed he is the one who guides again and again.
38)So we said, settle in there all of you. But when there comes to you from me guidance, whoever follows my guidance then such will have no worry on them nor will they have any regret.
39)However, those who reject and deny our revelations, they will be companions of rage in which they shall abide.
In surah 15
26) And surely we brought about man ignorant about every anything who needed to be cultivated into a civilised human being like a piece of clay that is like mud which is moulded into a required shape.
27) As for the dominant wicked elite we exposed it before the man spreading hatred among people.
28) Call to mind when your Lord sent message to the chiefs at the time by way of a messenger saying: I am going to cultivate a man into a highly civilised human being like a piece of clay that is like mud which is moulded into a required shape;
29) and when I have completed my moulding of him into a shape I want for him and make him conscious of me by way of revelation then submit to him as your chief.
30) So all the chiefs submitted to his authority altogether,
31) except Iblees; he refused to join those who submitted.
32) Allah asked: O Iblees! What is the matter with you that you did not join those who submitted?
33) He replied: It is not fitting for my status coming from elite class that I submit to authority of this man whom You have cultivated from among low status people like a piece of clay that is like mud which is moulded into a shape;
34) Allah replied to him through his messenger at the time: leave the title you were granted as a chief in this office, for you are sacked.
35) And you will stay away from my grace till the time of Judgement.
36) At this Iblees requested: Lord! Give me time till the Day the office holders take their offices as officials.
37) Allah said: You are given the respite
38) till the Day of appointment of the officials.
39) Iblees said: Lord! Since You disgraced me from my office because of this man, I will make life fair-seeming to him and his associates in the land and I will conspire to lead them out of their offices as well
40) save those of them who are Your sincere devotees.
41) Allah said: This course of action is all right with Me
42) surely you will not have any authority over my officials save any who follow you and become of the disgraced.
43) and they will all be destined for agony,
 We had taken a covenant from Adam before, but he forgot. We did not find in him firm determination.
 When We said to the chiefs, submit to Adam as your Khalifah, they all submitted except Iblees, who refused.
 Then We said: O Adam! This is your enemy of yours and of your wife. Do not let him get you both out of your paradise like place of residence for a khalifah and get you into difficult life.
 Here in official residence for khalifah you shall go neither hungry nor naked;
 you shall neither suffer from thirst nor from the scorching heat.
- But wicked enemy of theirs seduced him saying: O Adam! Should I show you the code of life that leads to Immortality and an everlasting kingdom?
 so they both partook therein against the guidance of Allah. As a result their shameful act became obvious to them and they began to cover themselves with the leaves of the garden to hide themselves. Thus did Adam disobey His Lord and go of the track.
 Later Adam turned to his Lord who chose him, accepted his reformation and gave him further guidance,
 saying: leave the office all of you together; some of you are enemies of others, however when there comes to you guidance from Me then whosoever will follow My guidance will neither go astray nor get into trouble;