News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

North Carolina

Started by dvynesole, March 09, 2011, 02:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvynesole

Anyone interested in meeting for study groups and who knows, eventually forming a community dedicated to spiritual elevation based on Quran?  Triangle area here, but willing to travel.

Ted1205

Hello, I live in Newton and would really like to meet fellow like-minded people. There is a mosque in Conover but I have to attend because of certain reservations I have.

ELM

I live half an hour from the triangle. I really want to start a meetup group sometime for Quranists, but I live too far in the countryside where there are no Muslims.

LKarina

Quran 13:28 "Those who believe the Oneness of Allah , and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"

LKarina

Brothers and sisters- since it's free to meet at a shelter in a Wake County park, why don't we meet there?  https://www.wake.gov/departments-government/parks-recreation-open-space/reservations-resources/picnic-shelters
I'm free all next week, and will be in the area. Just tell me a time that works for you so we can meet up. God bless you all!
Quran 13:28 "Those who believe the Oneness of Allah , and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah, Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"