Author Topic: Submitter website for women  (Read 3733 times)

Submitterwife

• Beginner/Inquirer
Submitter website for women
« on: January 18, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »
I have started to build a website for submitter women. I am in need of some recipies and stories and kids activities and things to put on the site. Please check the site out and submit your recipes, kids activities and stories and household tips to submitterwife@yahoo.com to be featured on the site. First name and location will be the only thing about you posted on the site. I look forward to seeing you there.

www.godsisters.ws

submitterwife@yahoo.com to submit entries.

nsws1988

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Submitter website for women
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 06:30:04 PM »
I have started to build a website for submitter women. I am in need of some recipies and stories and kids activities and things to put on the site. Please check the site out and submit your recipes, kids activities and stories and household tips to submitterwife@yahoo.com to be featured on the site. First name and location will be the only thing about you posted on the site. I look forward to seeing you there.

www.godsisters.ws

Thanks!  :handshake:

Submitterwife

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 09:42:53 AM »
You are very  :welcome: and I hope to see you over there. I update the site and information at least twice a week. Always new recipes and once I complete the site there will be more beauty tips and modest fashion trends, Household cleaning tips and kids activities

afridi220

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 09:53:47 AM »
You are very  :welcome: and I hope to see you over there. I update the site and information at least twice a week. Always new recipes and once I complete the site there will be more beauty tips and modest fashion trends, Household cleaning tips and kids activities

The Believers are but a single Brotherhood. " [Al-Hujurat 49:10} :D

Im not a submitterwife so good luck and bye :handshake:
Peace

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway

Rev.John

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 01:02:02 PM »

www.godsisters.ws

Well done!  :handshake:
http://www.ChristianChurchofReality.com
Only God has the answer and only God knows the truth
www.islandminister.com

Just so you know, I am a God-alone Christian and a Church Minister

Submitterwife

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 02:26:20 PM »
Thank you rev John...Afridi220 what religion or GOD do you follow, I made my site for all women of GOD. Because in every religion you submit to your GOD. Muslims, submitters, Quranites, Chrstians, Jews or anyone who believes in GOD and or reads the Quran is welcome on my site.   

Submitterwife

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »
I guess if I would have looked at yoru profile I would have seen you are a male... Lol Sorry

nsws1988

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 03:50:00 PM »
I guess if I would have looked at yoru profile I would have seen you are a male... Lol Sorry

We've all made that mistake haha

afridi220

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 06:11:07 AM »
Thank you rev John...Afridi220 what religion or GOD do you follow, I made my site for all women of GOD. Because in every religion you submit to your GOD. Muslims, submitters, Quranites, Chrstians, Jews or anyone who believes in GOD and or reads the Quran is welcome on my site.   

What Submitterwife means ? submitter to husband or :confused:

And for your info I one Allah the creator of universe :hail
Peace

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway

Submitterwife

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 06:30:13 AM »
Submitterwife is what I use for my online screen names... Because I am a submitter to GOD the Most High and I am a wife. I am a Quran only submitter(muslima) so I just put that together for my screen name.  :D