Author Topic: What is meaning of Al-‘Adiyat ?  (Read 1253 times)

bkanwar2

• Truth Seeker
What is meaning of Al-‘Adiyat ?
« on: September 14, 2009, 11:28:23 AM »
Surah 100: 1            وَالْعَادِيَاتِ ضَبْحًا

And solemnly the ones keeping silent or suppressing the means of subsistence, you are acting wrongfully, tyrannically and transgressing proper limits.

Surah 100: 2            فَالْمُورِيَاتِ قَدْحًا

Consequently they are cut off from means of subsistence; just like the dust moving to and fro in the air.

Surah 100: 3            فَالْمُغِيرَاتِ صُبْحًا

As a consequence becoming exceedingly envious and like great and frightened serpents, one portion smiting the necks of another portion for survival.

Surah 100: 4            فَأَثَرْنَ بِهِ نَقْعًا

The ones determined and decided upon a course, to relate and recite the traditions; are with those more unmindful.

Surah 100: 5            فَوَسَطْنَ بِهِ جَمْعًا

Ones who were supposed to hold the best rank in regards of this area of knowledge have questionable claims to respect; being with those that become impetuous and heedless with out considering the guide to the right course.

Surah 100: 6            إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لِرَبِّهِ لَكَنُودٌ

Truthfully, the human beings belonging to the Sustainer, Maintainer and Foster are in a pressing calamity.

Surah 100: 7             وَإِنَّهُ عَلَى ذَلِكَ لَشَهِيدٌ

And truly among them are the ones revealing the information of what they witness with their eyes and what they know of the external properties of things.

Surah 100: 8             وَإِنَّهُ لِحُبِّ الْخَيْرِ لَشَدِيدٌ

Truly such as these are the ones, been the objects of love and approval: the ones in acts of hastening to bind strongly with the standard and banner from me.

Surah 100: 9             أَفَلَا يَعْلَمُ إِذَا بُعْثِرَ مَا فِي الْقُبُورِ

Do not conceal what you have come to with certainty, both intuitively and inferentially. Consider, to do this is like stumbling and falling on your face, just like the those buried in a cemetery.

Surah 100: 10            وَحُصِّلَ مَا فِي الصُّدُورِ

So this is just like, after a thing is distinguished and made apparent, one goes backwards to the same place and affair.

Surah 100: 11            إِنَّ رَبَّهُم بِهِمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ لَّخَبِيرٌ

Truly the (One) is their Sustainer, Maintainer and Foster and so also yours. You continue to enjoy abundant comforts and an amply easy state of life by possessing knowledge of internal things and of that which is invoked by being acquainted with the names and attributes (principles and concepts).

Abdun Nur
http://servantofthelight.com/content/view/95/126/
Badar
Be aware, knowledge is not static.  My knowledge of Classic Arabic is evolving too.  Hence my understanding of the message continues to evolve.  I think, learn, unlearn, relearn and then believe; not believe and claim to know it all.