(1/5) > >>

raginggaijin:
Peace be unto you,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-wQsMbsUOY

'Nuff said.

Peace and blessings.

drfazl:

Peace,

The wake up project will wake up shaitan too when he sees his book being burnt. For the hadith followers their gods are Buhari, Muslim and so on. Allah says we shall not demean their gods, their Books or their Masjids where buhari's words are practised.

smmirza:
Peace,
Wow! I just saw the video and would be lying if I said I didn't cringe when you burned the fabricated lies by Bukhari.  Hopefully, it will startle some people into finding out the truth.  Most people will look at this and hate you; maybe even get a fatwa issued :voodoo:.  In my jaded viewpoint, we will not be able to arouse the Muslim ummah to leave their lords and follow the one true Lord. :-[.  I hope I am wrong.  God is the disposer.
-Said

Alen:
Peace,
Respectfully.

I was gonna do a documentary about how hadith books are not part of Islam nor part of The Quran but ever since they banned that Dutch director from coming to UK, i've been puting most my projects on hold.

Glory be to our God.
Peace.

raginggaijin:

--- Quote from: drfazl on February 27, 2009, 09:49:23 PM ---
Peace,

The wake up project will wake up shaitan too when he sees his book being burnt. For the hadith followers their gods are Buhari, Muslim and so on. Allah says we shall not demean their gods, their Books or their Masjids where buhari's words are practised.

--- End quote ---

Peace, brother,

"We have permitted the enemies of every prophet human and jinn devils to inspire in each other fancy words, in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such fabrications, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions." 6:112-113

"Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?" 6:114

Even in their hadiths, they condemn the hadiths:

The Prophet said, "Do not write down anything from me except the Quran." [Ahmed, Vol. 1, Page 171, and Sahih Muslim]

The Prophet maintained his anti-Hadith stand until death. [Ahmed, Vol. 1, Page 192]
(1) Ibn Saeed Al-Khudry reported that the messenger of God had said,

"Do not write anything from me EXCEPT QURAN. Anyone who wrote anything other than the Quran shall erase it."

(2) From Ibn Hanbal;

Zayd Ibn Thabit (The Prophet's closest revelation writer) visited the Khalifa Mu'aawiyah (more than 30 years after the Prophet's death), and told him a story about the Prophet. Mu'aawiyah liked the story and ordered someone to write it down. But Zayd said. " the messenger of God ordered us NEVER to write anything of his hadith,"

(3) The famous book, "Ulum Al-Hadith" by Ibn Al-Salah, reports a hadith by Abu Hurayra in which Abu Hurayra said the messenger of God came out to us while we were writing his hadiths and said; "What are you writing?" We said, "Hadiths that we hear from you, messenger of God." He said, "A book other than the book of God ?!" We said, "Should we talk about you?" He said, Talk about me, that would be fine, but those who will lie will go to Hell. Abu Hurayra said, we collected what we wrote of Hadiths and burned them in fire.

I do not fear what can kill the flesh, but what can kill the soul.

I fear God as much as I love Him. And God protects His believers.

I only hope this serves as an example of a man who believes in God with all his heart, and all his soul, but also as a man who believes the Reminder is the only Hadith given by God, through His Messenger, the mighty Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

May God lift the veil on the hearts of the believer.

Peace be unto you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version