Author Topic: Strengths and weakness of individuals  (Read 2242 times)

symtacs

• Apprentice
Strengths and weakness of individuals
« on: December 28, 2003, 11:56:52 AM »
Myers-Briggs is a powerful team building tool frequently emplyoed to identify strengths of individuals.

If you are a pledger, please take the personality test at:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

You will be given four letters of your personality. Post them here. And read your strengths. The purpose of this test is to assign tasks based on one's natural skills. The other tests on the site are bogus.

I am ENTJ- Field Marshall personality type.
Extravert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging.

salgan

• Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2003, 12:52:48 PM »
peace all

for what it is worth I am an

E N F P what ever that stands for

peace saleem
They Live We Sleep

AaRoN

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 12:58:32 AM »
peace

from my results:

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %  
22 44 22 11

INFP type description by D.Keirsey
INFP type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed perceiving personality

tomorrow if i took the same test the answer might be different :P
* the Divine suffices as observer - appreciation is the message of the Divine - and those who are with it are harsh on concealment and nurture between themselves *

kelly

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 02:24:12 AM »
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging Strength of the preferences %  
89 56 11 11

It says I'm a "Counselor Idealists" what ever that is!!,
Mohandas Gandhi and Mother Teresa were a Counselar Idealist also

"The Counselor Idealists are abstract thought and speech, cooperative in reaching their goals, and directive and introverted in their interpersonal roles. Counselors focus on human potentials, think in terms of ethical values, and come easily to decisions. The small number of this type (little more than 2 percent) is regrettable, since Counselors have an unusually strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others and genuinely enjoy helping their companions....  "

"Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend. Even Counselors can seldom tell how they came to penetrate others' feelings so keenly. Furthermore, the Counselor is most likely of all the types to demonstrate an ability to understand psychic phenomena and to have visions of human events, past, present, or future. What is known as ESP may well be exceptional intuitive ability-in both its forms, projection and introjection. Such supernormal intuition is found frequently in the Counselor, and can extend to people, things, and often events, taking the form of visions, episodes of foreknowledge, premonitions, auditory and visual images of things to come, as well as uncanny communications with certain individuals at a distance. "

I wasn't sure how much info you wanted symtacs,

symtacs

• Apprentice
ENFP-Salgan
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 08:06:05 AM »
Salgan,
http://keirsey.com/personality/nfep.html

This contains the attributes of your personality.

Layla Hanifa Amatullah

• Beginner/Inquirer
Test
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 02:00:37 PM »
Peace,

Watch out folks, I am an ISTJ, which translates into "Inspector Guardian"!!! Sounds ... serious, eh ;) Especially that many US presidents were ISTJ's too. Maybe I should take that into consideration before the next elections?  :roll: I knew that my character is not easy but c'mon, not that difficult either :))

Great fun, symtacs. I like doing tests like that just to confirm (always) what I know about myself (and I know a lot; have known my humble self for 29 years now!). So now that you know too who I am maybe you can give me a responsible part in the Quran-alone community? ;) Waiting for offers :)
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them." (17:36)

zenje

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 02:36:29 PM »
I'm ENTJ -
Slightly Extroverted
Slightly Intuitive
Distinctively Thinking
Slightly Judging
and Distinctively Cool  :lol:
If they turn away, then Say: "God is enough for me, there is no god but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the great throne." [9:129]

symtacs

• Apprentice
how tool building works
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2003, 02:43:09 PM »
Thank you all for taking the test. Please do read about your strengths and picture yourselves in the islamization process, where we setup a society, and imagine wot role you can play.

The test states that the people with opposite temperaments and same values make best teams. Because they pool in diverse skills and attitudes, and from the clash of them arises a likely solution.

Contemplate over your respective roles in the new society that we will build someday. Better, pledge in my pledge topic so we can keep tab on how mnay people pledge. Also read the Quran with THIS PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF CREATING A SOCIETY IN MIND. You will find that the Quran will hold new meanings for you.
Cheers.

asdfjk

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2003, 02:56:35 PM »
ok I'm an

INFP
Introverted   Intuitive   Feeling   Perceiving
22   56   11   11

*   slightly expressed introvert
*   moderately expressed intuitive personality
*   slightly expressed feeling personality
*   slightly expressed perceiving personality

but they buttered me up by saying I was a healer idealist....which was nice :D

peace all
asdfjk

truth

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2003, 03:30:11 PM »
Your Type is
ENTJ
Extroverted   Intuitive   Thinking   Judging
1   67   22   33

You are:

* slightly expressed extrovert
    * distinctively expressed intuitive personality
    * slightly expressed thinking personality
    * moderately expressed judging personality

"the Knower of the Unseen, and He reveals unto none His secret,
Save unto a messenger whom He has chosen, and He made an affirmer to proceed him and another to follow him.
That He may know that they have indeed conveyed the messages of their Lord. He is cognizant of all their doings, and He keeps account of all things."

72:26-28