News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Are we on earth because of Adam?

Started by tarikh, November 28, 2007, 09:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man of Faith

Hello,

Pharaohs often practiced incest to keep the genes within the family because they often deemed themselves as deities. It is likely common within royalties elsewhere too in the past because they deem their blood to be superior so they do not like to mix it with inferior blood.

However, statistically it has shown to be heavily increased risk for birth defects when the procreation is incest and a variety of the genes is creating a stronger offspring.

It is hard to prove empirically unless one has a time machine, but I think that race Homo Sapiens was already in existence when the spirit of Adam was given a body. I doubt the evolution of Homo Sapiens but I think that it was established separately from evolution. Unless one can prove me otherwise I have found no indications that scientists have found a corpse of a Homo Sapiens that show any particular evolution on the species. Other races, e.g. Homo Erectus, are clearly different species and cannot be the ancestor of Homo Sapiens. However, Homo Neanderthalensis may be Homo Sapiens without the spirit that the Sustainer created, changing the species slightly. This species co-existed with Homo Sapiens for some time until it was mysteriously extinct.

"Genetic evidence published in 2014 suggests that Neanderthals contributed to the DNA of anatomically modern humans, probably through interbreeding with them between 50,000 to 60,000 years ago."

Personally I think that the non-physical spirit of Adam was inserted into an already existing species on Earth and therefrom spread. It is not clear whether it is just one person or if the whole species was spawned in "husks" here and there. The speak of Adam and so on is merely allegorical and metaphorical.

According to my faith and studies Adam did never commit any sin, but the new spirit of Adam (our ethereal species) was inserted into a physical body (Homo Sapiens) as part of a test. This kind of conclusion not only I have reached but also people in the past, i.e. that Adam never sinned but was asked to enter the body for the purpose of "refining" the spirit under delusion to get the very best specimen to keep. The Sustainer will save those that grow into spiritual beings. All seeds of Adam can be said to be from the scratch and have to be built up into spiritual Beings (اللهم) who are united with their Sustainer rather than succumbing to the contradiction that the Creator made to be able to get the best offspring (hence why Jesus called the Sustainer "Father" and told people "to be in the Father and the Father in you").

This means that no one should aim to be a Homo Sapiens, a mere advanced primate, but they should see the contradiction and delusion and not let the "ape" rule over them. When the "spirit is separated from the flesh" then the spirit can grow and the connection to the Sustainer (re)established. I often compare this with schizophrenia where you have two personalities, one is driven by satan (instinct drive) and the other one is the pure spirit of the Sustainer. To cure yourself you have to be aware that you are ill and not let the one negative personality express itself by Being aware when it tries to express itself. If one is aware of this and they establish a link to their Sustainer then it all escalates.

This sounds like Gnosticism, which is right in many ways, but classical Gnosticism contains misconception as well induced due to the idolatrous nature of Homo Sapiens (such as creating a physical Satan or "demiurge"). Everything is created by the one and the same source, i.e. the Sustainer. There is only Oneness. There is no mysterious Satan, but only an instinctive drive of a primate species that the spirit is contained within. When we are fooled we only fooled ourselves.

The Sustainer is present/aware in everything, be it Heaven (invisible realm) or Earth (incl. the universe). As soon as one makes the slightest separation of the Sustainer into a god then they have fallen prey to idolatry and delusion because it must be ultimate Oneness because there is no other existence. You are what you are or if you are not then you are simply lifeless and your seed did not come about into anything in particular. The Sustainer is searched for within yourself. The world is just a mere distraction serving just this purpose as well as spreading many seeds that the Sustainer may get something good to reap. Let us not make the Sustainer disappointed, yes?

Due to, for example, Gabriel and Mikael, alleged angels/controllers, I suppose there was a previous cycle of existence before another test was commenced which we are part of. Gabriel or Mikael are never mentioned as having been humans in bodies and prophets, but they have an apparently active role in this test. They are spirits who were absorbed in the Sustainer's foundation and exist "under this umbrella".

Be well
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Someone

Peace upon you,

There are some clues about human evolution in the scripture, I think it could clarify the overall picture.

Adam:

Adam is a real name for a real person, the first person ever to name things (Adam al-mustapha). He was living among a group of people (bashar) that lived basically like other animals.

Adam learned how to name things, thus opening the gate for abstraction.

Humans were then able to cummunicate ideas, and Adam's group and it's offspring overcame the other groups of "bashar" with less "knowledge".

Also, mastering fire and burrying deads were discovered after this.

http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9096.msg33114#msg33114

Someone

Peace,

From my understanding, Adam was taught (learned) the description of things, he was able to describe things and thus express ideas. This was a paradigm in human evolution.

Certainly, Adam was not living alone; he was a member of a community of what we consider now as primitive humans. When acquiring such ability, he and his community possessed a great advantage over other communities and thus flourished while the others declined.

With ideas comes knowledge, but also nonsense; so truth and falsehood had to co-exist. I think before that period, only the truth existed, falsehood needs a medium which is language to propagate.

FreedomStands

So there were human communities already, and Adam was made out of mud one day?
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
[url="http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html"]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html[/url]
This may answer many questions!
[url="https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html"]https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html[/url]
Kindly email me: [email]foxyfoxgames@gmail.com[/email]

Someone

Quote from: FreedomStands on July 07, 2015, 01:51:08 PM

Peace FS,

All of us are made of the same basic components or atoms as mud, they are only arranged in different ways.

Bashar or homo sapiens is the species. When it acquires speech it becomes insaan or human.

Before the ability of speech,  human's thoughts were hidden or from the jin. After acquiring speech, humans become able to show some bits of their thoughts or hidden world to others.

At the same times, it was made possible to tell lies, which was impossible before.

You can think of these steps like the growing steps of a new born baby (bashar) until he starts saying some words around 2 yo and making sentences around 4-5yo. This is where the kid's Ego develops making him aware of himself. This process took surely much more time before, and was a paradigm in human evolution.

Hizbullah

Quote from: FreedomStands on July 07, 2015, 05:56:52 AM
Oh yeah, no doubt, but Novice seemed to be rejecting the idea that there was incest in human history because it is found to be dangerous and distasteful now, but I was saying that early humans and their ancestors had to have mated with their close relatives and within their own direct relatives and there was much in-breeding, and I think scientists would agree. I wasn't trying to say anything against evolution, just that incest seems necessary even in that system as something which very likely had to occur. Otherwise one might be suggesting somehow that there were other creations being created and all that.

I don't mind the more metaphysical or mystical interpretation, all I was talking about was the usual idea that there was one that divided into two, and most people say that was Adam and from Adam came Eve, in whatever sense, that it was one that became two, or one and then its mate from it, or whatever. If it didn't happen that way I don't care much and I apologize if I've said anything wrong really.

INCEST???  :rotfl:

The First Creation By Pazuzu
? on: September 16, 2011, 01:24:12 PM ?

The First Creation

As You Were First Spawned, So Shall You Return

For many centuries, humanity has been trying to answer one important, yet puzzling question: How did the living organisms of this Earth first come into being? How was mankind created, and how did they multiply? The truth of the matter is that some evil, sentient will has been responsible for shrouding human knowledge concerning the matter of creation behind a veil of lies, and has been acting as an obstacle between us, and Allah?s command:

{Say: "Roam the earth and observe how the creation was initiated. Thus Allah will establish the final creation. Allah is capable of all things."}?[29:20].

Where do we roam? And what do we search for?

We will let the Quran be our guide, because the truths of our creation are contained within it, and have been validated by modern science. Allah?s final scripture to mankind harbors the mother of all secrets; a secret that we have always read but never been fully aware of; a secret that we have often reiterated, but never truly understood. For had we grasped it, we would have found the answer to many of our traditional and contradictory beliefs. Had we understood it, we would have realized that everything we ? as submitters to Allah - have believed in concerning our creation has been taken not from the Quran, but from the corrupted Jewish scriptures. 

So, for now, let us roam Allah?s Book, and may the truth set us free?

The story of creation, as told by the Quran, reveals to us the fact that Homo Sapiens first appeared somewhere between 35,000 and 50,000 years ago, as has been proven by anthropologists and fossil diggers. But modern man did not originate from nothing, or out of a clay figure, as the Torah has falsely planted in the minds of the masses. Rather, Homo Sapiens (modern humans), which in Arabic are denoted by the term insan, evolved, over thousands of years, from more basic and primitive species (not apes), which the Quran calls bashar. And this difference between bashar and insan is the key to understanding the process of creation, which has been hidden from us, on purpose, behind a veil of lies.

As for the question of how the first, individual bashar was created, we can say with all certainty, that there was never just one single ?proto-type?, but rather large groups of living humanoids, which were created, through the will of rububiyya (divine nurturing and sustaining), straight out of the clay of the Earth(the limus terra). This took place in an era when the planet was in a certain state of pressure, magnetism, and chemical conditions that it had never witnessed before, and will never witness again, which made the Earth?s muddy pools akin to a female womb, when it nurtures the fetus. These humanoids (which at the primary stage were sexless), later on developed male and female characteristics, the ability to copulate, and scattered all over the continents. It is from the progeny of these basic, primitive bashar that modern humans later evolved, through a process that we will shortly explain.

Consequently, we did not evolve from apes, as Charles Darwin claimed. On the contrary, every living species of this Earth, including the first humanoids (bashar), is unique in its own DNA ? those basic chromosomal traits which identify it from other species - and was first nurtured inside egg-like ?wombs? within the mud and swamp expanses of the Earth, until it reached full growth, and crawled out from the mud, as a completely developed organism. Later on, in another stage, came the era of copulation between males and females of these organisms, and the ?egg? was transferred from the Earth, into the female womb.

If we were somehow able to take a ride on a time machine, and travel back hundreds of thousands of years to observe such a process, we would think that we were on some alien planet, witnessing the birth of strange humanoid creatures and their spawning directly from sacs in the ground, without sexual copulation.

In fact, the Quran tells us, in very clear terms, that the first creation of early humanoids was, in fact, directly from the Earth itself. The Quran calls this process ?al-nasha?atuloula? and in some instances ?al-inbat? (which literally means ?grown like plants? and springing forth from the ground). Then, at a later stage, when the conditions of the Earth?s climate and soil could no longer sustain it, the process evolved and became as we know it today (development of fetuses in the female womb).

Depiction of Darwin?s theory, which has been rejected by modern science.

{?Your Rabb?s forgiveness is vast. He has been fully aware of you since He initiated you from the earth, and when you were embryos in the wombs of your mothers. Therefore, do not ascribe purity to yourselves; He is fully aware of the righteous}?[53:32].

The above verse is clear in its description of two stages of creation: The first stage is that of the initial creation straight out from the mud of the Earth. The second is the embryonic stage inside the female womb.

Further evidence of this is found in the following:

{He is the One who created you from dust, then from a seed, then from an embryo, then He brings you out as a child, then He lets you reach your maturity, then you become old; and some of you will have their lives terminated before this; and that you may reach an appointed term, and perhaps so you may comprehend}?[40:67]

Again, we see evidence of these stages: The first is the ?Earth Egg? stage, followed by the female womb stage.

In fact, the Quran is also clear in stating that the first humanoids evolved through many stages before they became Homo Sapiens, as evidenced in the following:

{Why do you not seek Allah in humility? * While He created you in stages}?[71:13,14] 

And in Allah?s account of a debate between a believer and a rejecter:

{His friend said to him while discussing with him: "Have you disbelieved in the One who created you from dust, then from a seed, then He made you into a man?}?[18:31]

So we see here, the proof of two stages of birth and creation: The first stage is the creation directly from the ?womb of the Earth?, and the second is the stage of the embryo inside the female womb.

Nowhere is this truth more evident than in the following:

{The One who perfected everything He created. And He began the creation of man from clay * Then He made his offspring from a structure derived from a lowly liquid * Then He corrected/bettered/evolved him, and blew into him from His Spirit. And He made for you the hearing, the eyesight, and the hearts; rarely are you thankful}?[32:7-9]

Note the significance of the underlined terms:  ?He began? and ?then?.  The above verses really leave no room for interpretation, no matter how much we try to ?bend? or ?cut around corners?. They are telling us, very clearly and eloquently, that our humanoid ancestors were spawned from womb-like eggs in the Earth. Then, at a later era, their progeny came from the union of male and female cells. Then, finally, came the evolution into humans (insan), through the breathing of the Spirit (Ruuh), which we will explain hereafter.

The very first cells from which all human life originated formed in the muddy pools at the banks of the watery expanses of our planet. These cells were actually bi-sexual (meaning they contained both xx and xy chromosomes). This means that the clay of the fresh water pools harbored all life on Earth, by means of the divinerububiyya. This is in accordance with what the Quran tells us:

{And Allah created every moving creature from water. So some of them move on their bellies, and some walk on two legs, and some walk on four. Allah creates whatever He wills. Allah is capable of all things}?[24:45]

{Have those who rejected not seen that the heavens and the earth were one piece, so We split them apart? And that We have made from the water everything that lives. Will they not believe}?[21:30]

And so it was, until eventually these cells ? through evolution ? started multiplying and forming the characteristics of two genders, then continued to grow inside womb-like sacs in the clay of the Earth, until they became fully-grown humanoids, which then broke through the mud of the Earth, just as all other organisms had done for thousands of years before them.

The First Creation: Humanoid embryos developed inside egg-like sacs in the Earth, and then crawled out as fully-grown, adult living beings.

Now, when we encounter the term basharin the Quran, me must accept that it refers to a living organism,  not a figure made of wax or clay, as the Old Testament would have us believe. So when the Quran tells us:

{And your Rabb said to the Malai?ka: "I am creating a bashar from sludge of hot sediment?}?[15:25]

It clearly means that He created a living organism. Unfortunately, the ?Muslims?, under the influence of the corrupted Jewish scriptures, understood it as meaning: ?He created the likeness of a man from clay?!  However, this living organism that was initially spawned - in large numbers ? from eggs inside the clay of the Earth, was not yet perfected, and hence not fit to receive divine guidance. Something was still lacking: The Breathing of Allah?s Spirit (Ruuh), which would evolve this basharfrom savage being, into a human being (insan).   

And so now comes the crucial question: What exactly is the Spirit?(Ruuh).

The vast majority of Muslims have fallen into confusion concerning this issue, and have ended up mixing the terms nafs (soul) with ruuh (spirit). They think that the two terms are synonymous and interchangeable. They think that the ruuh is the cause of life, and that when a person dies, his ruuh returns to Allah. They even speak of arwah (spirits ? in the plural!).  The fact of the matter  is that the Quran completely denies these claims, and clearly differentiates between nafs(which is, by the way, always feminine in the Quran) and ruuh (which is always denoted as masculine). This is not a coincidence, ladies and gentlemen. It is a Quranic phenomenon, which 99% of Muslims fail to grasp, because they read the Quran like zombies, without making even the slightest effort to understand what it is saying.

The Quran clearly tells us that when a person dies, his nafs (soul) returns to Allah, NOT his ruuh. The following verses are among many which prove this:

{O, you soul (nafs) which is reassured * Return to your Rabb, in contentment}?[89:27]

{Allah seizes the souls (anfus) at the time of their death; and for those that have not died, during their sleep. He then keeps those that have been overtaken by death, and He sends the others back until a predetermined time. In that are signs for a people who will reflect}?[39:42]

{And do not be impressed by their wealth and their children; Allah only wishes to punish them with it in this world, so their souls (anfusahum) will be taken while they are rejecters}?[9:85]

Do we see the tem ruuh (spirit) or arwah (spirits) mentioned anywhere in the context of life and death in the Quran? Absolutely NOT. This is because the term ruuh is not the ?secret of life?, but rather the ?secret of evolution from primitive humanoid (bashar) to Homo-Sapien?. This Spirit is a divine gift that was bestowed to humankind in order to evolve it beyond its savage origins, and make it fit to be the vicegerent on Earth. Here, then, is the key to solving the puzzle.

{And your Rabb said to the Mala?ika: ?I am creating a being (bashar) from clay * So when I have (corrected /bettered/ evolved him), and blown of My Spirit (ruuh) in him, then you shall yield to him}?[38:71,72]

It was only after the perfection of this being (which we stress, was an already living being, not an inanimate clay figure), that the Mala?ika (various influential forces) would submit to him. What this means, essentially, is that thousands of years might have passed between the time of creation of the first humanoids from the clay of the Earth, and their evolution into insan. This is why a person who is righteous and close to Allah, and who shuns the pleasures of the physical body, is described as a ?spiritual person?. So the Spirit (ruuh) is not what bestowed life to a clay figurine, as the Torah tells us, and 99% of the Muslims believe. Thebasharthat was first created was evidently an already living organism. But a giant leap took place, at some point, which led to this savage humanoid becoming ?closer to Allah?, so to speak. And that, dear brothers and sisters, is the true meaning of the ruuh.

So it was then, that our humanoid ancestors were first spawned as sexless organisms, from womb-like sacks in the mud of the ponds and rivers (Earth Fetus Stage).Then, at some point later, the cells within the sacks started developing male and female characteristics, and eventually spawned organisms of both sexes. This is what the Quran calls ?al-nasha?atuloula? (the First Creation). Then, at a later stage (perhaps after thousands of years), the birth of this organism took place through sexual union, and developing of the fetus was then transferred into the female (Womb Fetus Stage). This precisely, is the truth that has been hidden from us all these centuries.

The First Creation: Humanoids spawning from ?Earth Embryos?

The current stage: Birth from the female womb.

An even more amazing concept is that the Quran repeatedly mentions that the First Creation is exactly like the Last Creation (?al-nasha?atulakhira?). As we were first created, so we shall be risen again on the Era of Resurrection, and in the very same manner! This is why the inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula (which was the origin of all Semitic races), even from the most ancient times, have kept the tradition of burying the dead, in a way that is symbolic of our original creation. As our humanoid ancestors first spawned from egg-like sacks in the clay of the Earth, so we must be buried, in order for us to re-spawn from the Earth again, in the Hereafter.

I know this might come as a shock to many of you. But the fact is that the Quran clearly mentions this, and it has been under our noses since forever, but we have been blinded to this truth, purposefully, by a diabolical and scheming will.

{And Allah made you grow from the earth as plants * Then He returns you to it, and He brings you out totally}?[71:17,18]

It?s as if the ancient Arabs, by instinct, or on a subconscious level, were aware of what they were doing when they buried their dead. They were emulating the origin of creation, which they understood would be similar to its end.

{From it (the earth) We created you, and in it We return you, and from it We bring you out another time}?[20:55]

The truth is plain and simple, if only we had opened our eyes from the beginning. From the Earth we first arose like grown plants (the First Creation), and to the Earth we shall return (upon death and burial) and from the Earth we will rise again (the Resurrection) to be repaid for our deeds.

That is how it all began, and that is how it will end:

{On the Day when We roll up the heavens like the scroll of a book is rolled up. As We initiated the first creation, so shall We repeat it. It is a promise of Ours that We will surely deliver}?[21:104]

If you know of any other way to interpret the above verse, then please enlighten me, because I fail to see it. The Arabic is so pure, so eloquent, and has been under our noses for so long, it is truly a catastrophic shame that we did not grasp it.

{And they are displayed before your Rabb in rows: "You have come to Us as We had created you the first time. No, you claimed We would not make for you an appointed time!}?[18:48]

{He brings the living out of the dead, and He brings the dead out of the living. And He revives the land after its death. And similarly you will be brought out}?[30:19]

Indeed, so shall we be brought out on the Resurrection: like plants growing out of the soil again; a prospect that is truly frightening, yet awesome at the same time.

{Say: "Roam the earth and observe how the creation was initiated. Thus Allah will establish the final creation. Allah is capable of all things."}?[29:20].

Again, a reminder that the Final Creation shall be like the First. And again, a reminder that the truth of the matter can be observed by roaming the Earth and digging it with our picks and shovels, rather than by sifting through the yellowed and diseased books of ?tafsir? and ?tradition?, which have been infested with ancient myths and corruptions.

And thus, many puzzling dilemmas can now be brought to rest. What of those who died without being buried? Those who were burned and their ashes scattered? Those who were eaten by predatory animals? Those who drowned in the sea? And so on and so forth?what will become of them? In the end, they will all be spawned again, naked, from clay ?tombs? in the Earth of the Hereafter.

{So turn away from them; the era will come when the caller will announce something truly unimaginable. With their eyes humiliated, they will come out of the tombs like scattered locusts}?[54:6,7]

And now, after bringing this long-hidden truth into the light, how can we still accept the traditional version of the story of creation that we?ve been taught since childhood? How can we continue to hold on to the fairytale imagined in the Old Testament, which tells us:

?And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul?? (Genesis, 2:7)

Is this in accordance with what the Quran says? Or are we missing something? How can this be?
Allah?s final and ultimate scripture is telling us that first humanoids (not ?Adam?) grew out of the muddy soil like plants, in large numbers, and were living beings (not clay figures). And we have seen how the Quran clearly describes the First Creation:

{And Allah made you grow from the earth as plants * Then He returns you to it, and He brings you out totally}?[71:17,18]

The above verse is crucial as far as pointing out the contradiction between the truth, and what we thought has been the truth, for centuries. It is telling us a version of the story that drastically diverges from the myth of the inanimate clay figure into which ?the Lord God? breathed life, which we read about in the Old Testament. The Quran speaks of already living, primitive organisms that were spawned directly from the limus terra, (the clay of the Earth), and afterwards perfected through the breathing of Allah?s Spirit (ruuh). And if we follow all the verses of the Quran which bear mention of the term ruuh, we will easily come to the conclusion that it was not the case of ?breathing life into the nostrils of an inanimate clay figure?. Rather, it was breathing the Spirit of Divinity which turned the primitive basharintoinsan, and made them closer to Allah.

When Allah addresses His messenger, Muhammad (P), He says:

{And thus, We inspired to you (Muhamad) a spirit of Our command. You did not know what was the Book, nor what was faith. Yet, We made this a light to guide whoever We wish from among Our servants. Surely, you guide to a straight path}?[42:52]

Was Muhamad an inanimate clay figure before the Spirit of Revelation came to him? Or was he a living, breathing human being? And was it not by this Spirit (ruuh), that he was made a nabi and a messenger to all mankind? By the same logic, we understand that the first primitive humanoids received the Spirit of Divinity, which made them human, and closer to Allah than their previous, savage origins.

This is the truth that the Muslims have been blind to for ages, because they continue to read the Quran without reflection. They are content to pay more attention to the proper pronunciation of its recited words, and how to chant it eloquently, rather than actually grasp its meaning.

No, my brothers and sisters. Humanity did not originate from an inanimate clay figure, as the corruptors of the Torah claimed, and 99% of the Muslims believe. On the other hand, Darwin?s theory has been disproved my modern science. Anthropologists now accept that each and every living organism on this planet has its own, separate hereditary lineage, and its own common chromosomal trait, which distinguishes it from other organisms. Thus, a mosquito cannot evolve into a bat, while a cat will never evolve into a hyena. Likewise, the ape did not evolve into man. Each organism came from its own genealogical tree, and each evolved to adapt to the changes in its surroundings and climate, but retained its common chromosomal thread, which distinguished it from other organisms. Likewise, we humans evolved according to the climate and geography of our location. Yet, despite the varying color of our skin, the shape of our eyes, the height of our frames, what digestive enzymes we have or lack, and so on and so forth, we have always retained our own common DNA features, which distinguish us from other, separate species. We did NOT evolve from apes.

The Bible Myth: God creating Adam as an inanimate clay figure, then breathing life into him.

The Quran warns us numerous times of blatant corruptions in the previous scriptures, in order for the followers of Muhamad (P) to be fully aware of this fact. Yet, despite these warnings, the Muslims took their understanding of the Quran directly from the Old Testament, thus flooding the books of ?tafseer? and ?tradition? with ancient Jewish myths. To make matters worse, the traditional interpreters and Muslim historians claimed that the Jewish scriptures don?t contradict the Quran, and are in fact necessary to understand Allah?s final revelation! It was thus that the truth of our creation has remained hidden from our eyes all these centuries, veiled by the writings and ramblings of misguided men.

And it is thus that we understand the famous saying: ?If people only knew how their creation began, no two would ever differ!?   

Quote from: Pazuzu on September 16, 2011, 01:24:12 PM

Rather, Homo Sapiens (modern humans), which in Arabic are denoted by the term insan, evolved, over thousands of years, from more basic and primitive species (not apes), which the Quran calls bashar. And this difference between bashar and insan is the key to understanding the process of creation, which has been hidden from us, on purpose, behind a veil of lies.

14:11. Their messengers said unto them: We are but BAŞHAR like you, but Allah giveth grace unto whom He will of His slaves. It is not ours to bring you a warrant unless by the permission of Allah. In Allah let believers put their trust!

According to your definition: Were the messengers and their people primitive species?
Nope.  That's not it. The messengers were not primitive. But it's very good that you asked. I was expecting this question a long time ago.

Let me explain to you the contexts of the word "bashar".

From a purely phisiological and anatomical perspective, we are all BASHAR.  This means, we have physical bodies made of flesh, bone, organs, hair, nerves, etc...    In fact, a chimpanzee has all those as well.

This is why, when we go to the university and study at the faculty of "al- tubb al bashari"   (meaning: the bashari medicine), we are studying our bodies from a purely anatomical perspective.

But when we study HUMANITIES  (Arabic: insaniyyat), we are talking here about things that only HUMANS have: psychology, sociology, law, philosophy.... get it?

The thing is, I have yet to find, in English, a word that is equivalent to the word "bashar" in Arabic.   I mean, when you translate it as "human", you are not being accurate.  A human is much more than a bashar.

insan = human
bashar = ?

I used the word "humanoid" to describe the primitive beings which existed before Adam (the Homo Sapien). I used it simply for lack of a better term

In fact, the word "bashar" comes from the root 'b-sh-r'  which means: to announce something that is coming / tidings of things to come in the future.   And from it is derived the word "bushra", which every Arab speaker can understand.

So, when Allah told the malai'ka that He was going to create a BASHAR from clay, this bashar was like news of something greater to come in the future.  Get it?

Now, concerning your excellent question: Why / When did the prophets say: "we are simply BASHAR like everyone else"?

If you read the context, it is always in one of the following cases:

1- Either the people asked Muhamad for supernatural  "miracles", so he answers : "I am but a BASHAR like you"  (meaning: from a purely anatomical perspective, he was not a "supernatural being" or one of the malai'ka. He had a body of flesh and blood)

2-  Or, Allah wants to show us that His messengers ate food and had mortal bodies.  Again, this is from a purely anatomical perspective. They were bashar, whose bodies required sustanence.

Hope that helps...
Q:02:32 - They said, "Exalted are YOU; we have no knowledge except what YOU have taught us. Indeed, it is YOU who is the Knowing, the Wise."

Novice

Thanks Hizbullah

All signs point towards existence of some kind of human species from which modern man evolved. There was no incest allowed by the Creator.

Regards

FreedomStands

Didn't the "Bashar" do incest then? Who cares even.
Read these
[url="http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html"]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html[/url]
[url="https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html"]https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html[/url]

Novice

Quote from: FreedomStands on July 07, 2015, 01:51:08 PM

FredomStand please do some research on human evolution before giving your verdicts. Scientific knowledge is at a quite advance stage. Archaeology, geology along with other branches of science have solved many myths. Incest was practiscd by certain groups as Man of Faith has explained.

Quote from: Man of Faith on July 07, 2015, 08:54:40 AM
Pharaohs often practiced incest to keep the genes within the family because they often deemed themselves as deities. It is likely common within royalties elsewhere too in the past because they deem their blood to be superior so they do not like to mix it with inferior blood.

It is hard to prove empirically unless one has a time machine, but I think that race Homo Sapiens was already in existence when the spirit of Adam was given a body. I doubt the evolution of Homo Sapiens but I think that it was established separately from evolution. Unless one can prove me otherwise I have found no indications that scientists have found a corpse of a Homo Sapiens that show any particular evolution on the species. Other races, e.g. Homo Erectus, are clearly different species and cannot be the ancestor of Homo Sapiens. However, Homo Neanderthalensis may be Homo Sapiens without the spirit that the Sustainer created, changing the species slightly. This species co-existed with Homo Sapiens for some time until it was mysteriously extinct.

"Genetic evidence published in 2014 suggests that Neanderthals contributed to the DNA of anatomically modern humans, probably through interbreeding with them between 50,000 to 60,000 years ago."

Personally I think that the non-physical spirit of Adam was inserted into an already existing species on Earth and therefrom spread. It is not clear whether it is just one person or if the whole species was spawned in "husks" here and there. The speak of Adam and so on is merely allegorical and metaphorical.

Quran goes hand in hand with scientific knowledge.

FreedomStands

Quote from: Novice on July 07, 2015, 09:28:10 PM
FredomStand please do some research on human evolution before giving your verdicts. Scientific knowledge is at a quite advance stage. Archaeology, geology along with other branches of science have solved many myths. Incest was practiscd by certain groups as Man of Faith has explained.

Quran goes hand in hand with scientific knowledge.

I don't understand how you're telling me to "do some research on human evolution" when you're the one who seems to be implying something that is strange or contrary to scientific knowledge or whatever. Its like someone farting in an elevator and looking at me and saying "excuse you!".
Read these