News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Quran only centers or mosques

Started by zulf81, September 17, 2007, 07:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stan-b.

Quote from: eyms1 on November 24, 2009, 11:59:02 PM
I have a online Qur'an Only Movement on Facebook , Esha'al Reja Sufi Submission Movement of Islam and Christian Youth,  To Get in I like if you where my friend so here the URL:  http://www.facebook.com/emily.r.stevenson   thank u  :jedi:

Can't seem to make contact via Facebook
Studying the Quran - it's the path to follow.

Alen

Peace,
respect.

Slovenia still doesn't allow a mosque anywhere on its soil and last time I visited, they even closed down one of the praying houses for sunnis. These people are unbelieavble. God sees ALL. I trust God and therefore rely on Him, He is The Most Wise, He knows what will happen.

I always wanted to build a mosque here: http://www.zvkds.si/media/images/gallery/arhitektura-20-stoletja-ljubljana-gospodarsko-razstavisce_lightbox-1024-768.jpg
It's in the middle of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia.
Ljubljana has 260,000 people (it had 300,000 20 years ago!)

Keep up the prayers and read The Qur'an.
Peace.
39:53 Say: ?O My servants who transgressed against themselves, do not despair of God\'s mercy. For God forgives all sins. He is the Forgiver, the Merciful.?

Truth2010

The United States will never by will submit to Allah! Only by force can this nation come under the Islam! I will fight you in the streets, in the fields and in my home before I submit to a god that promotes evil as Islam does!  You can all cherry pick verses from the Quran to make yourselves feel good. But I know the history of your Political Faith and it is pure evil as the foundation is based on war and blood! God help you people for submitting to Satan who is the god of Islam! Islam is about blood and war and not about love and Peace! Prove it otherwise?

savage_carrot

Read the Forum Rules here. If you are actually interested in discussing "Islam"...please read the articles through the links on the main page. There's also this. Consider this a polite and informative warning.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

zulf81

What's with these ignorant people?  If you actually knew anything about Islam you would know that Allah is the arabic word for God.  Second, Islam means: to submit to the belief in God alone; in other words: to submit to the belief in monotheism (by the way genius, Christians and Jews are monotheists as well).  So your statements are demonstrating nothing but your incredible level of ignorance.  Finally, we don't have to prove anything to you, you are the one making the accusations, so you prove your point.  Make your argument, and have the courage to debate your argument with us, instead of saying something, and disappearing like a coward.  If you had the intellectual capability to argue that Islam, as per the Quran, was evil; you would be able to articulate your point using logic, and by citing specific examples. 
Z. Baig

Nfatu8ed

Quote from: Kadeen on February 19, 2009, 02:55:30 PM
Peace Be with you all!

I know our homes or where ever we chose to dedicate as a place to worship God Alone, is a true mosque, but it would be nice if there were some Quran Alone Worship Centers/mosques or just Quran Alone Community Centers located near by. It really makes it hard on Quran Alone Muslims/Submitters to dedicate their homes to God Alone, unless they are single or married to someone with the same beliefs.

A Community Center would be a great idea. It could be used for Meetings, Luncheons/Potlucks, Study Groups for adults and children, Weekly Congregational Salat/Worship services,Feasts/Pilgrimages,and other things.  And those who attend could help with the upkeep and bills if possible. I wonder if tithes or part of them could be used for such a thing?
I would be proud to be able to offer such a thing to our community if I had the funds(which I dont sadly) and if there were several people in the area that wished to attend.

One big issue would be, exactly which version of Quran Alone beliefs would be upheld at said Center and what would people want to call themselves...Quran Alone Muslims,Quran Alone Islam,God Alone Islam,God Alone Muslims,Submission to God,Submitters to God Alone, Community of Submitters to the God, Community Of God Alone-a Quran Alone Congregation, (local name/street name)-God Alone Community Center, Progressive Muslims, etc etc etc. The reason I brought up which beliefs would be uphelp, is because it would probably offer Congregational Services once a week, which would include salat and then during the festival/hajj and also teachings from the Quran would be given, so each Center would have to be based on a common belief, other than Quran Alone, and no other name is to be mentioned during prayers or otherwise alongside Gods.

Sadly this movement will probably never be a "Family Religion" or grow large enough for many of these Centers to pop up,if any,other than Mr.R.Khalifa's Gods Mosque/Masjud Tucson.

I think it should simply be a mosque based on Quran only, but open to discussion.  There's no need to make it specific,  or no need to call it anything complex, other than a mosque for those who believe in quran Alone.