News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Right To Justice

Started by Lost Philosopher, March 24, 2007, 03:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Philosopher

I see that in the Constitution there is the freedom to persue justice if an injustice is inflicted upon them, what I'm wondering is, are there any regulations to prevent unneeded and illogical trials against people and companies? Like the unneeded amount of Americans suing each other and companies for small accidents that are usually their fault. I feel that my point can be expressed in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKq5d3q8TLU Is there any way to prevent unneeded cases over simple problems? 
Everything I say or do is either to gain knowledge and strengthen my philosophy or to express and explain that philosophy. -LP

Tay

Peace LP,

Important questions I think.
QuoteIs there any way to prevent unneeded cases over simple problems? 

The only way I can see is to eliminate commission-based profiteering. If lawyers were working for their reputation and not for the typical 33% comission from lawsuits, things might be different.

Peace,
Tay
And you see the mountains, you think they are solid, while they are passing by like the clouds. The making of God who perfected everything. He is Expert over what you do. [27:88]