News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Your favorite hadiths.

Started by weinmar, March 13, 2007, 01:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayesheh

Anas following Prophet

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 375.
Narrated By Anas : I know (about) the Hijab (the order of veiling of women) more than anybody else. Ubai bin Ka'b used to ask me about it. Allah's Apostle became the bridegroom of Zainab bint Jahsh whom he married at Medina. After the sun had risen high in the sky, the Prophet invited the people to a meal. Allah's Apostle remained sitting and some people remained sitting with him after the other guests had left. Then Allah's Apostle got up and went away, and I too, followed him till he reached the door of 'Aisha's room. Then he thought that the people must have left the place by then, so he returned and I also returned with him. Behold, the people were still sitting at their places. So he went back again for the second time, and I went along with him too. When we reached the door of 'Aisha's room, he returned and I also returned with him to see that the people had left. Thereupon the Prophet hung a curtain between me and him and the Verse regarding the order for (veiling of women) Hijab was revealed.

lick it by your self  or ask someone to do it

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 366.
Narrated By Ibn 'Abbas : The Prophet said, 'When you eat, do not wipe your hands till you have licked it, or had it licked by somebody else."

7 ajwa dates will shield you against poison

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 356.
Narrated By Sad : Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them."

Sleeping miracle of prophet

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 354.
Narrated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah : There was a Jew in Medina who used to lend me money up to the season of plucking dates. (Jabir had a piece of land which was on the way to Ruma). That year the land was not promising, so the payment of the debt was delayed one year. The Jew came to me at the time of plucking, but gathered nothing from my land. I asked him to give me one year respite, but he refused. This news reached the Prophet whereupon he said to his companions, "Let us go and ask the Jew for respite for Jabir." All of them came to me in my garden, and the Prophet started speaking to the Jew, but he Jew said, "O Abu Qasim! I will not grant him respite." When the Prophet saw the Jew's attitude, he stood up and walked all around the garden and came again and talked to the Jew, but the Jew refused his request. I got up and brought some ripe fresh dates and put it in front of the Prophet. He ate and then said to me, "Where is your hut, O Jabir?" I informed him, and he said, "Spread out a bed for me in it." I spread out a bed, and he entered and slept. When he woke up, I brought some dates to him again and he ate of it and then got up and talked to the Jew again, but the Jew again refused his request. Then the Prophet got up for the second time amidst the palm trees loaded with fresh dates, and said, "O Jabir! Pluck dates to repay your debt." The Jew remained with me while I was plucking the dates, till I paid him all his right, yet there remained extra quantity of dates. So I went out and proceeded till I reached the Prophet and informed him of the good news, whereupon he said, "I testify that I am Allah's Apostle."

abu hurraira and 7 dates

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 352.
Narrated By Abu 'Uthman : I was a guest of Abu Huraira for seven days. Abu Huraira, his wife and his slave used to get up and remain awake for one-third of the night by turns. Each would offer the night prayer and then awaken the other. I heard Abu Huraira saying, "Allah's Apostle distributed dates among his companions and my share was seven dates, one of which was a Hashafa (a date which dried on the tree before it was fully ripe).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 322.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : Once the Prophet distributed dates among his companions and gave each one seven dates. He gave me seven dates too, one of which was dry and hard, but none of the other dates was more liked by me than that one, for it prolonged my chewing it.

same abu hurraira and 5 dates

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 353.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet distributed dates among us, and my share was five dates, four of which were good, and one was a Hashafa, and I found the Hashafa the hardest for my teeth.

Allahs apostle ate snake cucumber

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 351.
Narrated By 'Abdullah bin Ja'far bin Abi Talib : I saw Allah's Apostle eating fresh dates with snake cucumber.

2 hadith in 1 . second one talking about eating in dining table

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 345.
Narrated By Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari : There was a man called Abu Shu'aib, and he had a slave who was a butcher. He said (to his slave), "Prepare a meal to which I may invite Allah's Apostle along with four other men." So he invited Allah's Apostle and four other men, but another man followed them whereupon the Prophet said, "You have invited me as one of five guests, but now another man has followed us. If you wish you can admit him, and if you wish you can refuse him." On that the host said, "But I admit him." Narrated Muhammad bin Isma'il: If guests are sitting at a dining table, they do not have the right to carry food from other tables to theirs, but they can pass on food from their own table to each other; otherwise they should leave it.

abu huraira hadith , not the saying of prophet

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 343.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : I used to accompany Allah's Apostle to fill my stomach; and that was when I did not eat baked bread, nor wear silk. Neither a male nor a female slave used to serve me, and I used to bind stones over my belly and ask somebody to recite a Quranic Verse for me though I knew it, so that he might take me to his house and feed me. Ja'far bin Abi Talib was very kind to the poor, and he used to take us and feed us with whatever was available in his house, (and if nothing was available), he used to give us the empty (honey or butter) skin which we would tear and lick whatever was in it.

Allahs apostle never saw white flour

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 324.
Narrated By Abu Hazim : I asked Sahl bin Sad, "Did Allah's Apostle ever eat white flour?" Sahl said, "Allah's Apostle never saw white flour since Allah sent him as an Apostle till He took him unto Him." I asked, "Did the people have (use) sieves during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle?" Sahl said, "Allah's Apostle never saw (used) a sieve since Allah sent him as an Apostle until He took him unto Him," I said, "How could you eat barley unsifted?" he said, "We used to grind it and then blow off its husk, and after the husk flew away, we used to prepare the dough (bake) and eat it."

prophet ate white bread

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 334.
Narrated By 'Abis : I asked 'Aisha "Did the Prophet forbid eating the meat of sacrifices offered on 'Id-ul-Adha for more than three days" She said, "The Prophet did not do this except in the year when the people were hungry, so he wanted the rich to feed the poor. But later we used to store even a trotter of a sheep to eat it fifteen days later." She was asked, "What compelled you to do so?" She smiled and said, "The family of Muhammad did not eat to their satisfaction white bread with meat soup for three successive days till he met Allah."

two contradictory sahih hadiths by same narrator at the same time . both sahih

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 332.
Narrated By Qatada : We used to visit Anas bin Malik while his baker was standing (and baking). Anas would say, "Eat! I do not know that the Prophet had ever seen well-baked bread till he met Allah, nor had he ever seen a roasted sheep with his own eyes."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 297.
Narrated By Qatada : We were in the company of Anas whose baker was with him. Anas said, The Prophet did not eat thin bread, or a roasted sheep till he met Allah (died).

Superiority of aisha
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 329.
Narrated By Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari : The Prophet said, "Many men reached perfection but none among the women reached perfection except Mary, the daughter of ' Imran, and Asia, Pharoah's wife. And the superiority of 'Aisha to other women is like the superiority of Tharid to other kinds of food.

never ate on small plate , never ate on big plate . or in dining table
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 326.
Narrated By Anas bin Malik : The Prophet never took his meals at a dining table, nor in small plates, and he never ate thin well-baked bread. (The sub-narrator asked Qatada, "Over what did they use to take their meals?" Qatada said, "On leather dining sheets."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 298.

Narrated By Anas : To the best of my knowledge, the Prophet did not take his meals in a big tray at all, nor did he ever eat well-baked thin bread, nor did he ever eat at a dining table.

eat of the dish what is nearer to you. dont go around it
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 288.
Narrated By 'Umar bin Abi Salama : I was a boy under the care of Allah's Apostle and my hand used to go around the dish while I was eating. So Allah's Apostle said to me, 'O boy! Mention the Name of Allah and eat with your right hand, and eat of the dish what is nearer to you." Since then I have applied those instructions when eating.

eat the pieces of gourd from the various sides of the dish.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 291.
Narrated By Anas bin Malik : A tailor invited Allah's Apostle to a meal which he had prepared. I went along with Allah's Apostle and saw him seeking to eat the pieces of gourd from the various sides of the dish. Since that day I have liked to eat gourd. 'Umar bin Abi Salama said: The Prophet, said to me, "Eat with your right hand."

and this narrator saw this incident

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 290.
Narrated By Wahb bin Kaisan Abi Nu'aim : A meal was brought to Allah's Apostle while his step-son, 'Umar bin Abi Salama was with him. Allah's Apostle said to him, "Mention the Name of Allah and eat of the dish what is nearer to you."

Stool like sheep

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 323.
Narrated By Sad : I was one of (the first) seven (who had embraced Islam) with Allah's Apostle and we had nothing to eat then, except the leaves of the Habala or Hubula tree, so that our stool used to be similar to that of sheep. Now the tribe of Bani Asad wants to teach me Islam; I would be a loser and all my efforts would be in vain (if I learn Islam anew from them).

is this prophets hadith

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 315.

Narrated By Sahl bin Sad : We used to be happy on Fridays, for there was an old lady who used to pull out the roots of Silq and put it in a cooking pot with some barley. When we had finished the prayer, we would visit her and she would present that dish before us. So we used to be happy on Fridays because of that, and we never used to take our meals or have a mid-day nap except after the Friday prayer. By Allah, that meal contained no fat.

Prophet Never ate roasted sheep

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 297.
Narrated By Qatada : We were in the company of Anas whose baker was with him. Anas said, The Prophet did not eat thin bread, or a roasted sheep till he met Allah (died).

but liver, the kidneys, lungs and heart, etc., of that sheep can be roasted.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 294.

Narrated By 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abu Bakr : We were one hundred and thirty men sitting with the Prophet. The Prophet said, "Have anyone of you any food with him?" It happened that one man had one Sa of wheat flour (or so) which was turned into dough then. After a while a tall lanky pagan came, driving some sheep. The Prophet asked, 'Will you sell us (a sheep), or give (it to) us as a gift?" The pagan said, "No, but I will sell it " So the Prophet bought from him a sheep which was slaughtered, and then the Prophet ordered that the liver, the kidneys, lungs and heart, etc., of that sheep be roasted. By Allah, none of those one hundred and thirty men but had his share of those things. The Prophet gave to those who were present, and also kept a share for those who were absent He then served that cooked sheep in two big trays and we all ate together our fill; yet there remained a part of it in those two trays which I carried on the camel.

1 and 7 intestines

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 305.
Narrated By Nafi' : Ibn 'Umar never used to take his meal unless a poor man was called to eat with him. One day I brought a poor man to eat with him, the man ate too much, whereupon Ibn 'Umar said, "O Nafi'! Don't let this man enter my house, for I heard the Prophet saying, "A believer eats in one intestine (is satisfied with a little food), and a kafir (unbeliever) eats in seven intestines (eats much food)."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 306.
Narrated By Ibn 'Umar : Allah's Apostle said, "A believer eats in one intestine (is satisfied with a little food), and a kafir (unbeliever) or a hypocrite eats in seven intestines (eats too much)."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 307.

Narrated By 'Amr : Abu Nahik was avaricious eater. Ibn 'Umar said to him, "Allah's Apostle said, "A Kafir (unbeliever) eats in seven intestines (eats much)." On that Abu Nahik said, "But I believe in Allah and His Apostle."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 308.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim eats in one intestine (i.e. he is satisfied with a little food) while a Kafir (unbeliever) eats in seven intestines (eats much)."

conversion can reduce your number of intestines
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 309.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : A man used to eat much, but when he embraced Islam, he started eating less. That was mentioned to the Prophet who then said, "A believer eats in one intestine (is satisfied with a little food) and a Kafir eats in seven intestines (eats much)."

Two people talking about the time of prophet.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 321.
Narrated By Abu Hazim : That he asked Sahl, "Did you use white flour during the lifetime of the Prophet ?" Sahl replied, "No. Hazim asked, "Did you use to sift barley flour?" He said, "No, but we used to blow off the husk (of the barley)."

Allahs apostle never ate barley bread
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 325.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : That he passed by a group of people in front of whom there was a roasted sheep. They invited him but he refused to eat and said, "Allah's Apostle left this world without satisfying his hunger even with barley bread."

Allahs apostle ate barley bread

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 347.
Narrated By Anas bin Malik : A tailor invited the Prophet to a meal which he had prepared, and I went along with the Prophet. The tailor presented barley bread and soup containing gourd and cured meat. I saw the Prophet picking the pieces of gourd from around the dish, and since then I have kept on liking gourd.

ayesheh

Salaamun Alaikum,

Dont braid use gum. And dont do talbid
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 796.
Narrated By 'Abdullah bin 'Umar?  : I heard 'Umar saying, "Whoever braids his hair should shave it (on finishing lhram). You'd better not do, something like Talbid." Ibn Umar used to say: "I saw Allah's Apostle with his hair stuck together with gum."

prophet did talbid
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 798.
Narrated By Hafsa : (The wife of the Prophet) I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Why have the people finished their Ihram after performing the 'Umra while you have not finished your lhram after your 'Umra?" He said, "I have done Talbid (of my hair) and have decorated my Hadis with garlands, so I shall not finish my lhram till l have slaughtered my Hadi (animal for sacrifice)."

one leg over other narrated by bin bin tamims uncle . Did imam buckari research about tamims uncle for his trustworthiness
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 852.
Narrated By 'Abbad bin Tamim's uncle : I saw the Prophet lying-down in the mosque and placing one leg on the other.

question hadith. We too need answer
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 849.
Narrated By Aiyub : The worst of three (persons riding one, animal) was mentioned in 'Ikrima's presence 'Ikrima said, "Ibn 'Abbas said, '(In the year of the conquest of Mecca) the Prophet came and mounted Qutham in front of him and Al-Fadl behind him, or Qutham behind him and Al-Fadl in front of him.' Now which of them was the worst off and which was the best?"

aisha combing prophets hair
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 808.
Narrated By 'Aisha : I used to comb the hair of Allah's Apostle during my periods.

Hair style for men. More like vaishnav hairestyle
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 803.
Narrated By Ubaidullah bin Hafs : That 'Umar bin Nafi' told him that Nafi', Maula 'Abdullah had heard 'Umar saying, "I heard Allah's Apostle forbidding Al-Qaza'." 'Ubaidullah added: I said, "What is Al-Qaza'?" 'Ubaidullah pointed (towards his head) to show us and added, "Nafi' said, 'It is when a boy has his head shaved leaving a tuft of hair here and a tuft of hair there." Ubaidullah pointed towards his forehead and the sides of his head. 'Ubaidullah was asked, "Does this apply to both girls and boys?" He said, "I don't know, but Nafi' said, 'The boy.'" 'Ubaidullah added, "I asked Nafi' again, and he said, 'As for leaving hair on the temples and the back part of the boy's head, there is no harm, but Al-Qaza' is to leave a tuft of hair on his forehead unshaved while there is no hair on the rest of his head, and also to leave hair on either side of his head.'"

prophet had big hands
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 792.
]Narrated By Anas : The Prophet had big hands, and I have never seen anybody like him after him. The hair of the Prophet was wavy, neither curly nor straight.

different length of prophets hair

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 788.
Narrated By Al-Bara' : I did not see anybody in a red cloak looking more handsome than the Prophet Narrated Malik: The hair of the Prophet used to hang near his shoulders. Narrated Shu'ba: The hair of the Prophet used to hang down to the earlobes.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 791.
Narrated By Qatada : I asked Anas bin Malik about the hair of Allah's Apostle. He said, "The hair of Allah's Apostle was neither much straight, nor much curly, and it used to hang down till between his shoulders and his earlobes.

Prophet died at the age of 60
Conflicting history
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 787.
Narrated By Anas bin Malik : The Prophet was neither conspicuously tall, nor short; neither, very white, nor tawny. His hair was neither much curled, nor very straight. Allah sent him (as an Apostle) at the age of forty (and after that) he stayed for ten years in Mecca, and for ten more years in Medina. Allah took him unto Him at the age of sixty, and he scarcely had ten white hairs on his head and in his beard.

this hadith dont apply to our time but still cool
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 784.
Narrated By IsraiI : Uthman bin 'Abdullah bin Mauhab said, "My people sent me with a bowl of water to Um Salama." Isra'il approximated three fingers ('indicating the small size of the container in which there was some hair of the Prophet. 'Uthman added, "If any person suffered from evil eye or some other disease, he would send a vessel (containing water) to Um Salama. I looked into the container (that held the hair of the Prophet) and saw a few red hairs in it."

Prophet did not dye his hair
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 782.
Narrated By Muhammad bin Sirin : I asked Anas, "Did the Prophet dye his hair?" Anas replied, "The Prophet did not have except a few grey hairs."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 783.
Narrated By Thabit : Anas was asked whether the Prophet used a hair dye or not. Anas replied, "The Prophet had not enough grey hair to dye. I could even count the white grey hairs oil his beard ill would."

dyied hair of prophet
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 785.
Narrated By Uthman bin 'Abdullah bin Mauhab : I went to Um Salama and she brought out for us some of the dyed hair of the Prophet. Ibn Mauhab also said that Um Salama had shown him the red hair of the Prophet.

it's ok to look like amish christians
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 780.
Narrated By Nafi' : Ibn Umar said, The Prophet said, 'Do the opposite of what the pagans do. Keep the beards and cut the moustaches short.' Whenever Ibn 'Umar performed the Hajj or 'Umra, he used to hold his beard with his hand and cut whatever moustaches. Ibn Umar used to cut his moustache so short that the whiteness of his skin (above the upper lip) was visible, and he used to cut (the hair) between his moustaches and his beard.

Prophet more shy than a virgin
Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 124.
Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : The Prophet was more shy than a virgin in her separate room. And if he saw a thing which he disliked, we would recognize that (feeling) in his face.

men should not act like women and vise versa. But Prophet more shy than a virgin girl
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 773.
Narrated By Ibn 'Abbas : Allah's Apostle cursed those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners) of women and those women who are in the similitude (assume the manners) of men.

dont walk with one shoe
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 746.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "None of you should walk, wearing one shoe only; he should either put on both shoes or put on no shoes whatsoever."

two women who helped each other against the Prophet
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 734.
Narrated By Ibn 'Abbas : For one year I wanted to ask 'Umar about the two women who helped each other against the Prophet but I was afraid of him. One day he dismounted his riding animal and went among the trees of Arak to answer the call of nature, and when he returned, I asked him and he said, "(They were) 'Aisha and Hafsa." Then he added, "We never used to give significance to ladies in the days of the Pre-lslamic period of ignorance, but when Islam came and Allah mentioned their rights, we used to give them their rights but did not allow them to interfere in our affairs. Once there was some dispute between me and my wife and she answered me back in a loud voice. I said to her, 'Strange! You can retort in this way?' She said, 'Yes. Do you say this to me while your daughter troubles Allah's Apostle?' So I went to Hafsa and said to her, 'I warn you not to disobey Allah and His Apostle.' I first went to Hafsa and then to Um Salama and told her the same. She said to me, 'O 'Umar! It surprises me that you interfere in our affairs so much that you would poke your nose even into the affairs of Allah's Apostle and his wives.' So she rejected my advice. There was an Ansari man; whenever he was absent from Allah's Apostle and I was present there, I used to convey to him what had happened (on that day), and when I was absent and he was present there, he used to convey to me what had happened as regards news from Allah's Apostle. During that time all the rulers of the nearby lands had surrendered to Allah's Apostle except the king of Ghassan in Sham, and we were afraid that he might attack us. All of a sudden the Ansari came and said, 'A great event has happened!' I asked him, 'What is it? Has the Ghassani (king) come?' He said, 'Greater than that! Allah's Apostle has divorced his wives! I went to them and found all of them weeping in their dwellings, and the Prophet had ascended to an upper room of his. At the door of the room there was a slave to whom I went and said, "Ask the permission for me to enter." He admitted me and I entered to see the Prophet lying on a mat that had left its imprint on his side. Under his head there was a leather pillow stuffed with palm fires. Behold! There were some hides hanging there and some grass for tanning. Then I mentioned what I had said to Hafsa and Um Salama and what reply Um Salama had given me. Allah's Apostle smiled and stayed there for twenty nine days and then came down." (See Hadith No. 648, Vol. 3 for details)

dont wear silk. its prohibited
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 725.
Narrated By Ibn Az-Zubair : I heard 'Umar saying, "The Prophet said, 'Whoever wears silk in this world, shall not wear it in the Hereafter."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 726.
Narrated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab : Allah's Apostle said, "None wears silk in this world, but he who will have no share in the Hereafter."

but you can have this much of silk embroidery

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 718.
Narrated By Aba 'Uthman An-Nahdi : While we were with 'Utba bin Farqad at Adharbijan, there came 'Umar's letter indicating that Allah's Apostle had forbidden the use of silk except this much, then he pointed with his index and middle fingers. To our knowledge, by that he meant embroidery.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 719.
Narrated By Abu 'Uthman : While we were at Adharbijan, 'Umar wrote to us: 'Allah's Apostle forbade wearing silk except this much. Then the Prophet approximated his two fingers (index and middle fingers) (to illustrate that) to us.' Zuhair (the sub-narrator) raised up his middle and index fingers.

women can wear a mans khamisa
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 713.
Narrated By Um Khalid bint Khalid : The Prophet was given some clothes including a black Khamisa. The Prophet said, "To whom shall we give this to wear?" The people kept silent whereupon the Prophet said, "Fetch Um Khalid for me." I (Um Khalid) was brought carried (as I was small girl at that time). The Prophet took the Khamisa in his hands and made me wear it and said, "May you live so long that your dress will wear out and you will mend it many times." On the Khamisa there were some green or pale designs (The Prophet saw these designs) and said, "O Um Khalid! This is Sanah." (Sanah in a Ethiopian word meaning beautiful).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 736.
Narrated By Um Khalid bint Khalid : Some clothes were presented to Allah's Apostle as a gift and there was a black Khamisa with it. The Prophet asked (his companions), "To whom do you suggest we give this Khamisa?" The people kept quiet. Then he said, "Bring me Um Khalid," So I was brought to him and he dressed me with it with his own hands and said twice, "May you live so long that you will wear out many garments." He then started looking at the embroidery of that Khamisa and said, "O Um Khalid! This is Sana!" (Sana in Ethiopian language means beautiful.) Ishaq, a sub-narrator, said: A woman of my family had told me that she had seen the Khamisa worn by Um Khalid.

Prophet wore a tight cloak. couldn't take his hand out of his sleeves
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 690.
Narrated By Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba : The Prophet went to answer the call of nature, and when he returned, I met him with water and he performed the ablution while he was wearing a Sham, cloak. He rinsed his mouth, put the water in his nose and blew it out, washed his face and tried to take his hands out of his sleeves, but they were too narrow, so he took out his hands from under his chest and washed them and then passed his wet hands over his head and Khuffs (leather socks).

but he prohibited Ishtimal-as-Samma. .(wrapping one's body with a garment so that one cannot raise its end or take one's hand out of it)
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 709.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet had forbidden:
(A) The Mulamasa and Munabadha (bargains),
(B) The offering of two prayers, one after the morning compulsory prayer till the sun rises, and the others, after the 'Asr prayer till the sun sets
(C) He also forbade that one should sit wearing one garment, nothing of which covers his private parts
(D) And prevent them from exposure to the sky; (E) he also forbade Ishtimal-as-Samma'.(wrapping one's body with a garment so that one cannot raise its end or take one's hand out of it)

Sahih Bukhari Volume 001, Book 008, Hadith Number 363.
Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : Allah's Apostle forbade Ishtimal-As-Samma' (wrapping one's body with a garment so that one cannot raise its end or take one's hand out of it). He also forbade Al-Ihtiba' (sitting on buttocks with knees close to abdomen and feet apart with the hands circling the knees) while wrapping oneself with a single garment, without having a part of it over the private parts.

Umar has to remind the prophet in following quran
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 688.
Narrated By Abdullah bin 'Umar : When Abdullah bin Ubdi (bin Salul) died, his son came to Allah's Apostle and said ' O Allah's Apostle, give me your shirt so that I may shroud my father's body in it. And please offer a funeral prayer for him and invoke Allah for his forgiveness." The Prophet gave him his shirt and said to him 'Inform us when you finish (and the funeral procession is ready) call us. When he had finished he told the Prophet and the Prophet proceeded to order his funeral prayers but Umar stopped him and said, "Didn't Allah forbid you to offer the funeral prayer for the hypocrites when He said: "Whether you (O Muhammad) ask forgiveness for them or ask not forgiveness for them: (and even) if you ask forgiveness for them seventy times. Allah will not forgive them." (9.80) Then there was revealed: "And never (O Muhammad) pray for any of them that dies, nor stand at his grave." (9.34) Thenceforth the Prophet did not offer funeral prayers for the hypocrites.

Allah know better.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 687.
Narrated By Jabir bin Abdullah : The Prophet came to visit Abdullah bin Ubai (bin Salul) after he had been put in his grave. The Prophet ordered that 'Abdullah be taken out. He was taken out and was placed on the knees on the knees of the Prophet, who blew his (blessed) breath on him and dressed the body with his own shirt. And Allah knows better.

dont know what to say
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 680.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet (or 'Abul Qasim) said, "While a man was walking, clad in a two-piece garment and proud of himself with his hair well-combed, suddenly Allah made him sink into the earth and he will go on sinking into it till the Day of Resurrection.

Dont drag your izar
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 678.
Narrated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "The part of an Izar which hangs below the ankles is in the Fire."

don't drag out of conceit
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 674.
Narrated By 'Abdullah bin 'Umar : Allah's Apostle said, 'Allah will not look at the person who drags his garment (behind him) out of conceit."

but there are exception with prophets ability to mind reading

Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 675.
Narrated By 'Abdullah bin 'Umar : The Prophet said Allah will not look, on the Day of Resurrection at the person who drags his garment (behind him) out of conceit. On that Abu Bakr said, "O Allah's Apostle! One side of my Izar hangs low if I do not take care of it." The Prophet said, 'You are not one of those who do that out of conceit."

then prophet did it
Sahih Bukhari Volume 007, Book 072, Hadith Number 676.
Narrated By Abu Bakra : The solar eclipse occurred while we were sitting with the Prophet He got up dragging his garment (on the ground) hurriedly till he reached the mosque The people turned (to the mosque) and he offered a two-Rak'at prayer whereupon the eclipse was over and he traced us and said, "The sun and the moon are two signs among the signs of Allah, so if you see a thing like this (eclipse) then offer the prayer and invoke Allah till He remove that state."

allah loves sneezing
Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 245.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Allah loves sneezing but dislikes yawning; so if anyone of you sneezes and then praises Allah, every Muslim who hears him (praising Allah) has to say Tashmit to him. But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so if one of you yawns, he should try his best to stop it, for when anyone of you yawns, Satan laughs at him."

prophet forbade the throwing of stones (with the thumb and the index or middle finger)
Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 239.
Narated By 'Abdullah bin Mughaffal Al-Muzani : The Prophet forbade the throwing of stones (with the thumb and the index or middle finger), and said "It neither hunts a game nor kills (or hurts) an enemy, but it gouges out an eye or breaks a tooth."

child with kunya name

Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 222.
Narated By Anas : The Prophet was the best of all the people in character. I had a brother called Abu 'Umar, who, I think, had been newly weaned. Whenever he (that child) was brought to the Prophet the Prophet used to say, "O Abu 'Umar! What did Al-Nughair (nightingale) (do)?" It was a nightingale with which he used to play. Sometimes the time of the Prayer became due while he (the Prophet) was in our house. He would order that the carpet underneath him be swept and sprayed with water, and then he would stand up (for the prayer) and we would line up behind him, and he would lead us in prayer.

knowledge of hour.
Does this mean hour should have been  establishd before that slave dies?
Sahih Bukhari Volume 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 188.
Narated By Anas : A Bedouin came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! When will The Hour be established?" The Prophet said, "Wailaka (Woe to you), What have you prepared for it?" The Bedouin said, "I have not prepared anything for it, except that I love Allah and H is Apostle." The Prophet said, "You will be with those whom you love." We (the companions of the Prophet) said, "And will we too be so? The Prophet said, "Yes." So we became very glad on that day. In the meantime, a slave of Al-Mughira passed by, and he was of the same age as I was. The Prophet said. "If this (slave) should live long, he will not reach the geriatric old age, but the Hour will be established."

FreedomStands

Quote from: ayesheh on March 26, 2015, 10:10:16 AM
Salaam,

I just wanted to say "Bless You" just in case your username was a sneeze.
Read these
Easy Religion in a Nutshell
[url="http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html"]http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-59014.html[/url]
This may answer many questions!
[url="https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html"]https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-505254.html[/url]
Kindly email me: [email]foxyfoxgames@gmail.com[/email]