Author Topic: As'haab-il Kahf - Number and Location  (Read 2342 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
Re: As'haab-il Kahf - Number and Location
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 01:14:30 AM »
Peace.... Tilihawa...

That's an astounding explanation... I have never read something like that before...

But let's stick with Quran grammar and word usage... Suppose if I am to accept your understanding and interpretation then what is the meaning "He found in/near IT (Inda'Ha) " ? Is it probably just a community where the solar eclipse took place?  Perhaps they were worshiping the sun and eclipse in fear... So that Dulqarnain was ordered to punish them... If not why to punish just a people who are living in a place wherever he goes.. Everywhere corrupted disbelievers on earth... But this could be a visible sight which Dulqarnain experienced.. So gave the option to punish them or leave them... while for yajuj and majuj it was not given such order... Corruption yajuj majuj or worshiping Sun (shirk)  worse?

Just explain.. Are the grammar suit to your interpretation without any ambiguity... If so.. That's an achievement of life time at least for my point of view... ... Yeah.. I was wondering all these years.. What is that we have not given them any covering from sun... Had he gone to New Zealand or Kiribati or such places where sun first rise there are shades foe people to cover... And the usage of He found twice in this is little peculiar...

Keep researching... I think something is coming out from you...
O God I am really thankful to you that I am in this forum...

Additional note::: Antarctica you said... But there cannot be any people there.. But God has mentioned people.. Just verify...

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2021, 04:38:48 AM »
Peace Tilihawa..

Don't need to choose a land on which sitra never collide with Sun...
We will never know where Dulqarnain went.. But there must be on this earth where never solar eclipse happens...

By the way... Why in almost every language they call it solar eclipse and lunar eclipse... While moon is the factor for solar eclipse and moon is the one which getting eclipsed in lunar eclipse... In both moon is common.. Something people did know that they differentiated between two eclipses..  Okay sun is hidden so they kept solar eclipse.. But never given any weight to moon there.... Whatever.. I am looking forward to your research.. I am really astonished with your research not coz I do believe in geocentric or rather stationary earth but it is in fact great research which I never seen anyone claim so within Quran.. And within Quran words..

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2021, 01:29:31 AM »
Salam Jkhan,
Yes, I agree. Simply we can call it going south. Since I don't know which part of Antarctica, and Antarctica is so vast, so I don't know exactly where he went. And regarding no people in there, we don't know yet since I heard nothing more about research in Antarctica to areas far beyond the south pole.

The last research was only from Admiral Richard E. Byrd who stated that there was still a large landmass behind the south pole in his interview in 1954. No native Antarctica found to date, doesn't mean that they don't exist. You can check this Operation High Jump Led by US Navy back in 1946 to Antarctica,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

This called task Force 68 and included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and 33 aircraft. One massive military mobilization. Did they expect to meet other people there?

But it's ok. I believe the Quran provides information far beyond the reach of my eyes and my knowledge.

41:53   We will show them Our signs in the horizons, and within themselves, until it becomes clear to them that this is the truth. Is it not enough that your Lord is witness over all things?

I will patiently wait until Allah reveals the truth on the horizon.

*In the navigational map projection, north pole is the center of the earth under the Polaris or Pole star, so no matter where you are when you look at the horizon, you look towards the south, if you know what I mean :) *

So now let's continue with Al Kahfi,

18:91   And verily, We have encompassed of what was with him of the information.

18:92   Then he followed the means.

18:93   Until he reached an area that was between two barriers <sadayni>, he found within it a people who could barely understand anything said.

note:
sadayni = two barriers
saddan = a barrier

18:94   They said: "O Dhul-qarnain, Yajuj and Majuj are corrupters of the land, so shall we make agreement with you that you will make between us and them a barrier <saddan>?"

So from here, we see Dhul Qarnain continue his journey until he reached between two barriers, the existing barriers. We called it Saddan,  And the people there asked Dhul Qarnain to make them another Saddan to separate them from Yajuj and Majuj.

And Dhul Qarnain said,

18:95   He said: "What my Lord has given me is far better. So help me with strength and I will make between you and them a RADMAN <patch>."

Ra-Dal-Miim = to shut, block, fill up, a thing which one part is put upon another or joined or sewed. radmin - rampart, strong wall.

Furthermore about Radman,

So let me explain what I see here with a picture,

Dhul Qarnain reaches a place which is the gap between two barriers (two Saddan or Sadayni), and he made a patch to cover the gap, called radman.

Now let's see what this Radman was made of,

18:96   "Bring me sheets of iron," until he leveled between the two barriers. He said: "Blow," until he made it fire. He said: "Bring me molten copper <qit'ran> so I can pour it over."

18:97   So they could not aware of it <yaẓharūhu> , and they could not penetrate it.

18:98   He said: "This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes, He will make it crumble. And the promise of my Lord is truth."

This is the same material used to make the sky, metal and molten copper.  Let's look back at how the sky was created.

Let's start with the Taurat first,

Job 37:18
tar-qî-a‘ ‘im-mōw liš-ḥā-qîm; ḥă-zā-qîm, kir-’î mū-ṣāq.
Have you spread out with Him the skies Strong as a mirror cast metal?

And from Al Quran,

41:11   Then He directed towards the sky, while it was duskiness (dukhanun), and He said to it, and to the earth: "Come willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We come willingly."

You can see the context of Dal-Kha-Nun in here,

So the darkness of the night sky that we see is a metallic color.

Let me explain further,

55:33   O assembly of Jinn and mankind, if you can penetrate the molten copper <aqtari> of the heavens and the earth, then go ahead and penetrate. You will not penetrate without might.

55:35   He sends against both of you projectiles of fire, and of copper; so you will not succeed.

Aqtari <qāf ṭā rā> here is the same Qitran <qāf ṭā rā> used by Dhul Qarnain when he established the Radman.

So basically what Dhul Qarnain was doing is re-simulating the creation of the sky with molten copper that protects against sight and penetration. However he stated that what God made was much better.

I believe that this story is told as knowledge for me, maybe for us.

I understand this story in this way, because I have a previous basis for understanding the creation of the universe, which can be seen here

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609156.msg413444#msg413444

In this link is my attempt to look within oneself to understand the phenomena of the universe..

Again,

41:53   We will show them Our signs in the horizons, and within themselves, until it becomes clear to them that this is the truth. Is it not enough that your Lord is witness over all things?

Peace

Green Anarchism

• Apprentice
  • Karma +12/-1
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2021, 02:51:38 AM »
Its Signs have already come. (47:18)

Therefore graphene and neo-humanity/chimeras  :rotfl:

https://youtu.be/01hbkh4hXEk?t=410

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2021, 05:54:27 PM »
Peace brother Tilihawa...

You brought a gem of research when you talked about sitra or black eye.. Based on that I refreshed so many things..
Thank you for that.. I don't know how hard you exerted to reveal this... But I can't do anything more than thanking you..

Have you noticed in chapter 18 almost all stories somewhat connected with BLOCKING.. ..

BTW 55:33 is possibly right as per the interpretation you furnished... It can still be borders (atraf)...  Anyhow.. God bless you more more to find meaningful researches which is none other than truth..
Don't worry if you get negative responses.. 99 out of 100 would not agree with you as if they are based on concrete proof agaisnt your research.. Just neglect them.. Unless if they speak the truth...

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 06:17:33 AM »
Salam Jkhan,
Have you noticed in chapter 18 almost all stories somewhat connected with BLOCKING.. ..

Yes you're right. Just realize that. The cave that protect the youth, sitran, saddan, radman.. Thank you for your feedback brother.

20:114   Then High above all is God, the King, the True. And do not be hasty with the Qur'an before its inspiration is completed to you, and say: "My Lord, increase my knowledge."

May Allah increase our knowledge.

Peace

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +5/-2
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 07:34:38 AM »
Salam Jkhan,
Yes you're right. Just realize that. The cave that protect the youth, sitran, saddan, radman.. Thank you for your feedback brother.

20:114   Then High above all is God, the King, the True. And do not be hasty with the Qur'an before its inspiration is completed to you, and say: "My Lord, increase my knowledge."

May Allah increase our knowledge.

Peace

Yes.. Good verse...

At the same time.. What about musa stories in the chapter.. Aren't they all blocking stores.. Scuttled the boat..blocked the way to capture...  Killed the boy.. Blocked the way to reach their parents and hinder their life.. Repaired the wall.. Blocked the way from others taking the treasure..
Garden.. Destroyed.. Blocked from having the much anticipated harvest..
God knows best.. What actually blocking the sun in solar eclipse...

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 06:53:33 PM »
Salam Jkhan,
Yes.. Good verse...

At the same time.. What about musa stories in the chapter.. Aren't they all blocking stores.. Scuttled the boat..blocked the way to capture...  Killed the boy.. Blocked the way to reach their parents and hinder their life.. Repaired the wall.. Blocked the way from others taking the treasure..
Garden.. Destroyed.. Blocked from having the much anticipated harvest..
God knows best.. What actually blocking the sun in solar eclipse...

Yes,you right, That's the beauty of Al Quran. It can explain so many things at the same basic idea.

Peace