Author Topic: 20 years Without FOOD? What is this Sun Gazing?????  (Read 3059 times)

Insignia

• Apprentice
20 years Without FOOD? What is this Sun Gazing?????
« on: October 02, 2006, 03:38:26 PM »
Peace

This Man Claims to eat no food at all Deriving all his Energy requirements from Sungazing :bravo:.. Seems that he knows how to charge his cells by Gazing at the Sun for seconds.. And he says that anyone can do this...

Well in his site he Sounds like he is a Scientific Phenomenon (HRM Phenomenon :whatever:) being  Studied.. He was Raised in calicut (My place) But I heard of him just today...

Can anyone please confirm these things he claims in the site.. Are these imaginary universities created by himself who studied him under observation as a subject or do they exist in real???

Well My friend Brought into my notice the Verse...

18:17
Thou wouldst have seen the sun, when it rose, declining to the right from their Cave, and when it set, turning away from them to the left, while they lay in the open space in the midst of the Cave. Such are among the Signs of Allah: He whom Allah, guides is rightly guided; but he whom Allah leaves to stray,- for him wilt thou find no protector to lead him to the Right Way.

I wonder whether this is Really Possible..

What about MAnnah and Salwah???

Reference
www.solarhealing.com
www.sungazing.com

AspeRin

• Truth Seeker
aslm! :handshake:
wow i need some of that,ill save big money on food LOL
aslm! :handshake:

SwedenMajidah

• Wise One / Burnout
Salam,

hmm that man must be really skinny :D

But it must be a smart way if you run out of food to be able to practise this method.
But not so good for me in cold Sweden I would starve to death :-\.

Peace sis Majidah

BOOST

Peace

I think he's full of crap

We don't go thru photosynthesis like plants do

You need sugar for energy and our food is broken down into sugar so we can use its energy. How the heck does sun give us energy then... and give us peace and no jealousy and serenity on earth - give me a break. That dude is serving up a hot plate of donkey dookey in my opinion

Lobster

• Wise One / Burnout
It is obviously a miracle of God.
We must present the man with chocolate and apples (or doughnuts), and beg him to intercede on our behalf on the day of judgement so that we may go to heaven and have sex with 70 virgins etc.
`What lies before us and what lies behind us is nothing compared to what lies within us.` - Emerson

'Phoenix! You are in Hot water, maybe you should change your name to Lobster.' - Khalil

BOOST

Peace

Wait ... I'm confused ... why not offer bananas?  ???

;D

Lobster

• Wise One / Burnout
God doesn't like bananas. They are HARAAM (only if offered as tribute to a man who, by god's leave, went 20 years without eating anything).
`What lies before us and what lies behind us is nothing compared to what lies within us.` - Emerson

'Phoenix! You are in Hot water, maybe you should change your name to Lobster.' - Khalil

BOOST

Peace

Oh brother I am a salafi not a hanbali so apples are haram according to hamza ibn musa ibn mostafa ibn hanbal heard from aafan ibn ibn ibn ibn that abu saeed heard fareed say while he was about to eat, that horses love apples and horses are the cousins of donkeys and God does not like the sound of the donkey. So anyone who eats an apple or offers it to the new spiritual leader, the angels will fart in his face while he's sleeping.
Please let's not get into what bukhari thinks it's just munkar bro its munkar...

i love hearing ppl like that talk it makes me chuckle  ;D

no but seriously i say we serve him up a plate of hot donkey dookey considering he dishes it out and pimps it for $24.95 plus shipping i might add

i bet you that dvd just has his wrinkled a*s face staring at the sun on some kinda mountain hill with all kinds of slogans like ... "the sun is peace and to be at peace you must embrace the sun..." with some boot-leg chinatown music in the background

and of course in the end of the dvd: "please donate to continue our research into this groundbreaking phenomenon that will save mankind and Peace to all... and to all, Peace"

;D

Lobster

• Wise One / Burnout
So anyone who eats an apple or offers it to the new spiritual leader, the angels will fart in his face while he's sleeping.
That sucks. I've heard angel farts are pretty bad.

i bet you that dvd just has his wrinkled a*s face staring at the sun on some kinda mountain hill with all kinds of slogans like ... "the sun is peace and to be at peace you must embrace the sun..." with some boot-leg chinatown music in the background

and of course in the end of the dvd: "please donate to continue our research into this groundbreaking phenomenon that will save mankind and Peace to all... and to all, Peace"
Seems like Scientology II (Suntology?)

Insignia

• Apprentice
Peace Brothers and Sisters..

Well.. He claims to have derived the information about Solar gazing from the Vedas(Which is obviously some altered form of Revelations).. I dont think that His claims can be out rightly Rejected..   :voodoo:

And Photosynthesis need not occur to derive Energy from Sun.. Solar Panels don derive energy by Photo Synthesis..

Gotta know whether those Universities he claims Really did a Study on him...

What if he is Right..?? May be that was how  Sun  :sun: GOD came into Being.. From some ancient Practise of Sungazing...

And My Friend says that There are some People Called "Shamsiya Thareekah" in Lac Dives who do this sungazing.. Don know..

If What he claims about

1. His Pineal Gland is still Enlarging in size when he is 65+??... (It should regress from 50 yr ownwards....)
2. Grey Matter Regeneration in Brain... (Almostg Impossible)

Then He is Worth a Research...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hira_Ratan_Manek
Says that His Claim about a 130 day study at University of Pennysylvania Could not be Validated... It was Fake and he stayed there only for a Brain Scan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sungazing
Informative..