Author Topic: GROUNDBREAKING QURANIC FINDING!!!  (Read 8164 times)

progod

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: GROUNDBREAKING QURANIC FINDING!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2006, 03:23:40 PM »
Ahmed I understand your misunderstanding of the word masdar, but let me explain it to you.

Masdar can means 'origin' but that is not what it means in Arabic grammar. it means the verbal noun. It is what istiqlaalun(as sister Samia said) is to istaqalla.

Now the Jadh-r, or as you call it the Gazr, is not a thingy. And it might not have been taught in your school but that does not mean that it is not valid, just because you don't know about it.

Gazr or Jadh-r has everything to do with the meanig of the word and you honestly should review some Classical Arabic grammar books before you continue with this discussion.

Secondly the wazn is what you are talking about more. the change from zahar to azhara, to zaa-hara, to tazahh-ara to izdahara is a matter of wazn, not masdar. I just want  you to know that you are really taking away from your credibility the more that you argue things that are known and understood and then call what you don't know irrevelant thingies. I mean your not presenting a different way that you were taught you are just invalidating what you don't know. Truthfully, Ahmed, that is not acceptable.

Godbless,
Anwar

Samia

Here's the verse in transliteration. I'm going to use English punctuation (like what's used now sometimes in Arabic to help you understand the structure of the sentence. My words are in italics.

Shahru ramadana allathee onzila feehi alquranu

Shahrun, ramadaanan, alladhee unzila feehi al-quraanu

hudan lilnnasi wabayyinatin mina alhuda waalfurqani

irshaadan lil-bashari  bimubayyinaatin min hudaallaahi wa bi-fawaariqa

faman shahida minkumu alshshahra falyasumhu

faman yashida minkum shah-ran kal-&alawaa' fa-yanbaghee an yasooma feehi

waman kana mareedan aw AAala safarin faAAiddatun min ayyamin okhara

wa man yakun mareedan aw huwa musaafirun fa nafsil-iddati min al-ayyaam lam yasoom feehaa fee maa ba&d

yureedu Allahu bikumu alyusra wala yureedu bikumu alAAusra

yureedu Allaaha al-suhoolati bi-amoorikum wa laa assu&oobatu bihaa

walitukmiloo alAAiddata

fa, ikmaloo al-&idaata al-madhkoorata

walitukabbiroo Allaha AAala ma hadakum walaAAallakum tashkuroona

Wa kabbiroo allaaha hasba mahmaa yurshidukum bihi wa la&allakum tashkuroona

I hope that helped, finally.

Godbless,
Anwar
The Quranists Must Rise!

http://www.quranists.com

Samia

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2006, 04:11:31 PM »

Shahru ramadana allathee onzila feehi alquranu

Shahrun, ramadaanan, alladhee unzila feehi al-quraanu

I think we are having a problem here. I understand that (correct me if I am wrong) shahrun ramadaanan here is in the indefinite. Why, then, is it followed by the pronoun (alladhee)? You know this is not acceptable in Arabic grammar nor is it used in the qur'aan.

As I previously mentioned, I am not discussing the meaning, but I want to reach a grammatically sound sentence so that it fits the meaning.

progod

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2006, 12:34:38 PM »
God bless,

I know that this is rear in Modern Standard but it is not that rare in Old Classical Arabic. I will give you some examples. Just first understand that shah-run ramadaanan is not saying any month it is specifically a month that has to do with heat. It is if I were to say in English 'a month, having to do with heat, is the one in which the Quran was revealed. . .'

I'll give you some more examples, but you should look for them also to confirm what I am saying.

Godbless,
Anwar
The Quranists Must Rise!

progod

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »
Peace,

I no longer believe that  shahru ramadana means shahrun ramadanan, nor do i continue to believe that ramadan has to do with heat as it concerns the name of the lunar month, even if at one time it did.
The Quranists Must Rise!