Author Topic: Holy Quran: A Binary Symmetric Book  (Read 4772 times)

Cemilah

• Beginner/Inquirer
Holy Quran: A Binary Symmetric Book
« on: May 01, 2006, 09:25:31 AM »

Cemilah

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Holy Quran: A Binary Symmetric Book
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 07:52:45 AM »
An Interesting Animation About  Holy Quran

http://www.simetrikkitap.com/binary/binary.html

BOOST

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 02:33:57 PM »
Peace

I don't get it what's the point?

TAJ

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 08:48:16 AM »

$aze

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 08:47:28 PM »
Bumping this because I found this extremely interesting and was not aware of it so I hope others can learn from it too.
God helps those who help themselves - Benjamin Franklin

Meteora

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 03:07:32 AM »
Peace

I don't get it what's the point?
The point is to prove that the Quran isn't simply something a dude wrote to get people to do good. Muhammed (pbuh) couldn't possibly have created a severely complicated mathematical system into one book, that doesn't contradict itself, that has scientific proofs and the like. It also supports human rights. Go figure.

However there's just one concern though.

Submission.org says Surah 9 verse 128 + 129 were added in to glorify the prophet (or something like that). They said those were added in because the total number of the verses had to be 6346, because not only was it a multiple of 19 but the sum of the individual numbers was 19 as well (every Quran now has 6348 because of those two surahs). That's not the only reason, because there's many other calculations in the book that have to do with the number 19, but everyone here probably knows this. Sorry..I'm a newbie after all. Not just to this forum but these wonderful miracles.

The concern is this. I thought submission.org was right. However after looking into that link above, I noticed that the number of surahs with odd numbered verses, are 27, and the number of surahs with an even number of verses, are...oh god, nvm.

*slaps head*

Man I'm a dumb@$$. It doesn't matter! lol...because with those two verses taken out...it's still 127, an odd number. It doesn't change anything! :brickwall:

Glory be to Allah, the greatest mathematician.
Quote from: Anonymous (Free Minds)
Ignorance is of course the most prized possession of any cult.
Quote from: Anonymous (Submission)
Quran alone is too much for those who had too many years of corrupted Islam.
[quote author=Edip Yuksel link=topic=16127.msg158580#msg158580 date=1198444801

Vamoo

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 06:16:12 AM »
The concern is this. I thought submission.org was right. However after looking into that link above, I noticed that the number of surahs with odd numbered verses, are 27, and the number of surahs with an even number of verses, are...oh god, nvm.

*slaps head*

Man I'm a dumb@$$. It doesn't matter! lol...because with those two verses taken out...it's still 127, an odd number. It doesn't change anything!

Glory be to Allah, the greatest mathematician.

Brother, of course it matters! Odd and Even Numbers are only a small part of the mathematical miracle of the Quran but even then, just the calculations in the first chapter of "Binary Symmetric Book"  are enough to prove that 9:128-129 are authentic. God promised to preserve the Message and God does not break his promise.
For example, look under the paragraph

"Set of surahs of which the total sum of sequence numbers and number of ayats is an even number."
The total sum of the sequence numbers and number of ayats in this set: 6236.
The total sum of the number of ayats of the surahs in the Holy Quran: 6236.

If you removed two ayats, the total sum would be 6234 and that would prove that the structure is less than perfect.

By itself this could be a mere coincidence, of course, which is why there would be no point discussing anything about this mathematical structure out of context. When I first heard of this work, I was intrigued enough to buy the book immediately and read it. While the structure itself is nothing short of a miracle that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Quran is the word of God, what really struck me was the absolute simplicity with which the system was laid out and how easy it was to understand and verify. All you need is basic arithmetic and objective data from the Quran itself.
Code 19 is a mess of a test for the unbelievers: that's why God made it so that it would almost perfectly fit the Quran, and to force it to fit everywhere you would need to remove two verses from the Book and disbelieve that God has preserved it for us. On top of that, most of the examples provided by those who choose to believe in it are full of wishful thinking, totally random explanations, long unintelligible sequences of numbers, and examples taken from outside the Quran itself.
On the other hand no one can deny that there are 114 surahs in the Book; that their sequence numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. that the second surah has 286 ayats etc. that 1 + 1 = 2. Even a schoolboy with an elementary maths knowledge would be able to understand and verify these claims.

And for those who want to ask "Why?"

2:260 And Abraham said: "My Lord, show me how you resurrect the dead." He said: "Do you not already believe?" He said: "I do, but it is so my heart can be relieved." He said: "Choose four birds, then cut them, then place parts of the birds on each mountain, then call them to you; they will come racing towards you. And know that God is Noble, Wise."

Until those who disregard these proofs will wish to challenge its divinity and "produce verses like it" to show that this sort of mathematical structure can be randomly found in any book, then I will continue to believe what I believe: that this is nothing short of a perfect miracle, that it relieves my heart, and that seeing dead birds come back to life probably wouldn't increase my faith in any way.

Peace

OPF

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 04:27:10 AM »
I hope you haven't made the same mistake as the 19 code in producing this work. The quran is from ALLAH by virtue of its words alone but one would not be surprised if there is some physically unbreakable cryptography in the mix somewhere. Those letters have to do something or other.