Author Topic: QURANIC VERSUS ON CHILD ABUSE!  (Read 4868 times)

burhan

• Apprentice
QURANIC VERSUS ON CHILD ABUSE!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 11:28:09 AM »
Quote from: "Ming-Lo"
So, Ming-Lo, I think your sister-in-law might also be raised up with physical abuse and that's why she's using it on her children. Maybe you should talk to her about it and tell her that it's not normal. Tell her that God says so, maybe that would wake her up.

Salams! We've tried this, and even went to a parenting convention, and just so she wouldn't think "oh, well this is how they do it in the west, not my country.", we went to one where the speakers were also Arab, and ones raised right in the country too (I believe Egypt). And for awhile we had thought it stopped, that's why they've been with them this long, because she'll make sure to be sweet as pie to them around us, but when she was around other Moroccans (or children that she thought wouldn't say anything) she would continue, and out of concern they let us know. I doubt if this other class will actually work, but it's a requirement, She's very stubborn or maybe I should say very ignorant.

Hi Ming-Lo

If you are in the UK then be very carefull of social services. If they get wind of whats going on they will throw your nieces in foster homes. They will never be on your side, infact probably hold you guilty aswell.

It's good that you have ineterveened. Keep at it.

peace.
Peace.

Damon

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2006, 04:01:33 PM »
Salaams all,

I have a question to ask....how many of you guys who posted in this thread have children of your own?

sawtooth

• Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2006, 04:33:26 PM »
At this point, if she was to be caught by the authorities, with your knowledge f it you would totally get in trouble too.

I can't believe someone would stand by this long allowing children to be hurt by this. If I were you I would pray that the children are able to over come the damage that has already been done. A foster home might just be a godsend in this case

enquirer

peace
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 09:39:53 AM »
Peace damon. I have two young children of my own. I also witnessed some hardship as a child.

bismajamil

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: QURANIC VERSUS ON CHILD ABUSE!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2019, 04:40:44 PM »
I recently saw the documentary on the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan. It exposed an ancient custom called "bacha bazi" (boy for play), where rich men buy boys as young as 11 from impoverished families for sexual slavery. The boys are dressed in women's clothes and made to dance and sing at parties, before being carted away by the men for sex. Owning boys is considered a symbol of status and one former warlord boasted of having up to 3,000 boys over a 20-year period, even though he was married, with two sons.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 08:00:20 PM »

SleepySoul

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2019, 04:28:57 AM »

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2019, 07:31:35 AM »
This is not funny.

i didnt said its funny.

alishbaahmed

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 09:12:11 AM »
The child is an extension of his father and the bearer of his characteristics. During his lifetime he is the joy of his father's eyes, while after his death he represents a continuation of his existence and an embodiment of his immortality.