Appendix 1 - Addendum
of Khalifa’s Even More Authorized English Translation
As we saw in Khalifa’s Appendix 24 Addendum ( http://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9598414.msg203595#msg203595
), some of the trials that Khalifa conducted and deliberately hid were revealed. Like all numerology, one can easily figure out the hidden failed trials by the way the numerologist changes the methods that he used. Every change of method was a result of trying previous methods and not getting the preconceived result the numerologist is fixated on (in the case of Code 19, a 19 divisible). As I was compiling Appendix 24 Addendum, one of the things that struck me was Khalifa’s unbridled single-minded determination. As he attempted more trials, his failed trials certainly kept on multiplying at a higher rate. Despite his hundreds (most likely thousands) of failed trials, he put his head in the sand and kept on pressing to find more and more 19 divisibles. In the case of Appendix 24, he must have felt that since this is the basis for deleting 9:128-129, he needed to provide as many 19 divisibles as he could. One thing that is immediately apparent from Appendix 24 is that he was expecting it to be scrutinized more carefully by his target audience. So except for his obvious deception about the number of verses and the sum of verse numbers from 3:81 to 9:127 in which he cunningly started his count from 3:82 one time and from 3:81 the other, his calculations were pretty accurate.
In Appendix 1 we get a little bit of a different picture. Most of the numerology in the Appendix was probably done prior to the rift with sectarians over 9:128-129 and Khalifa’s claim of being a messenger. So unlike the generally careful accuracy of Appendix 24, there are many blatant shameless deceptions in Appendix 1 that are easily spotted. It seems that Khalifa didn’t expect anyone to verify very closely his points since at the time sectarians were fully on board with the mathematical miracle story and as with anyone who has weak beliefs they needed a “miracle” and were predisposed to blindly believe it.
Working so closely with Khalifa’s two main Appendices (probably more closely than the vast majority of his followers ever did), provided a glimpse into Khalifa’s personality and his precarious combination of fanatical determination and an “ends justify the means” attitude that borders on psychotic. It was a peek into the dark corners of humanity and the precipitous slope paved with good intentions and delusions that self-righteous fabricators and pious fraudsters slide into. Those are undoubtedly the same traits of all pious religious liars throughout the ages, including those that created the hundreds of thousands of religious fabrications that constituted the largest body of lies known to humanity, the Hadiths (Note: This is a fact reported by the Hadiths collectors themselves).
THE SIMPLE FACTS
1. The first verse (1:1), known as "Basmalah," consists of 4 words.
2. The Quran consists of 114 suras, and the total number of letters in the Quran is not a multiple of 19.
3. The Quran consists of 114 suras, and the total number of words in the Quran is not a multiple of 19.
4. The total number of verses in the Khalifa’s translation is 6234 = 19x328.1052632 and 6+2+3+4=15.
5. In both unnumbered and numbered verses the Basmalah occurs 114 times, despite its conspicuous absence from Sura 9 (it occurs twice in Sura 27), and none of its words “bism”, “allah”, “alrahman” or “alrahim” occur a 19 divisible number of times.
6. From the missing Basmalah of Sura 9 to the extra Basmalah of Sura 27 in 27:30, there are precisely ............... 19.32258065 suras.
7. From the missing Basmalah of Sura 9 to the extra Basmalah of Sura 27 in 27:30, the total number of letters is not 19 divisible.
8. From the missing Basmalah of Sura 9 to the extra Basmalah of Sura 27 in 27:30, the total number of words is not 19 divisible.
9. It follows that the total of the sura numbers from 9 to 27 (9+10+11+12+...+26+27) is 342, or .............19 x 18. Miraculously, the total of the sura numbers from 10 to 28 (10+11+12+...+26+27+28) is 361, or .............19 x 19 (which long time students of Code 19 will recognize as a magical number that is even more miraculous than 19x18). Moreover, the total of the sura numbers from 11 to 29 (11+12+...+29) is 380, or .............19 x 20. Even more amazingly, the total of the sura numbers from 12 to 30 (12+13+...+30) is 399, or .............19 x 21. Even more and more amazingly, the total of the sura numbers from 13 to 31 (13+14+...+31) is 418, or .............19 x 22. Even more and more and more amazingly, the total of the sura numbers from 14 to 32 (14+15+...+32) is 437, or .............19 x 23. ...Ad infinitum...
10. This total (342) is not equal to the number of words between the two Basmalahs of Sura 27. If we don’t count the words of the Bismalahs, the number of words between the two Basmalahs of Sura 27 is 354 = 19x 18.63157895! This is a remarkable phenomenon.
11. This total (342) is not equal to the number of words between the two Basmalahs of Sura 27. If we include the words of the Bismalahs, the number of words between the two Basmalahs of Sura 27 is 362. Of course, students of the mathematical miracle know that 362 – 1 = 361 = 19x19, oh so close!
12. The word "God" from the missing Basmalah (Sura 9) to the extra Basmalah (Sura 27) occurs a non-19 divisible number of times.
13. The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......20 words:
اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ
خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ
اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ
الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ
عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ
Long time students of the Quranic mathematical miracle can immediately recognize that the number 20 is significant because it is so close to 19 and with a little white lie we can say that it is 19.
14. With the Bismallah, the famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......24 words.
15. With or without the unnumbered Bismallah, the famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......a non 19 divisible number of letters.
16. This 19-worded first revelation consists of 78 letters .19 x 4.105263158 but with a little white lie we can say that it is 76 = 19x4.
17. The first verse of the first revelation (96:1) consists of ................18 letters.
18. Sura 96 consists of a number of Arabic letters which is not 19 divisible.
19. Sura 96 consists of ............72 words = 19 x 3.789473684!
20. Sura 105, 19th in the chronological sequence, doesn’t consist of..........19 verses.
21. Since we added a Waw and spelled out N in Chapter 68 as N W N, 15 different Arabic letters, form 14 different sets of "Quranic Initials" (such as A.L.M. of 2:1), and prefix 29 suras. These numbers add up to 15+14+29 = 58 = ......19 x 3.052631579.
22. The gematrical value of the "Quranic Initials" doesn’t add up to a 19 divisible if we add all the initials individually, with or without the extra initial Waw.
23. The gematrical value of the "Quranic Initials" doesn’t add up to a 19 divisible if we add the sets of initials, with or without the extra initial Waw.
24. The gematrical value of the "Quranic Initials" doesn’t add up to 19 divisibles no matter what method we use or how hard we try or how we group them, so let’s not bring that up.
25. The total of the 29 sura numbers where the Quranic Initials occur is 2+3+7+...+50+68 = 822, and 822, or ................. 19 x 43.26315789.
26. From the first initialed sura (Sura 2) to the last initialed sura (Sura 68) there are 29 initialed suras 19 x 1.526315789.
27. From the first initialed sura (Sura 2) to the last initialed sura (Sura 68) there are 66 suras 19 x 3.473684211.
28. Between the first and last initialed sura there are ....14 sets of "initialed" suras = 19 x 0.736842105.
29. The Quran mentions 30 different numbers: 1 (occurs 61 times), 2 (occurs 15 times),… 100,000 (occurs once). The grand total of these numbers is not 19 divisible.
30. Miraculously, the Arabic word "Quran" has a gematrical value of 351: Q (100) + R (200) + A (1) + N (50) = 351 = 19 x 18.47368421.
31. Miraculously, the Arabic word "Al-Quran" has a gematrical value of 382: A (1) + L (30) + Q (100) + R (200) + A (1) + N (50) = 382 = 19 x 20.10526316.
THE QURANIC INITIAL "Q" (Qaaf)
The Quran is described in Sura "Q" as "almajid" (the glorious), and the Arabic word "almajid" has a gematrical value of 88: A (1) + L (30) + M (40) + J (3) + I (10) + D (4) = 88 = 19 x 4.631578947.
The gematrical value of the letter Q is 100 = 19 x 5.263157895
"The Quran" is mentioned in the Quran 50 times = 19 x 2.631578947. If we include “the Quran” and “Quran” then the total is 68 = 19 x 3.578947368. If we include all the noun forms then the total is 71 times = 19 x 3.736842105. Remember that the ends justify the means and since we are trying to make people believe in the Quran’s mathematical miracle then our ends are noble so let’s make another white lie and say that it occurs 57 times.
The description of the Quran as "Majid" (Glorious) is not correlated with the frequency of occurrence of the letter "Q" in each of the Q-initialed suras. The frequency of occurrence of the word "Majid" is 4.
The only other occurrence of the term “quran majid” is in Sura 85 which consists of 22 verses, and 85 + 22 is 107 = 19 x 5.631578947.
This initial is unique; it occurs in one sura, 68 but the count of Nun is 132, not 19 divisible. So let’s spell it out as three initials - Nun Wow Nun – and lie and claim that this is how it was spelled in the original text, and therefore count it as two N's. The total count of this letter in the N-initialed sura becomes 133, 19x7. However, by spelling out the NuN as three initials Nun Wow Nun, we now have 15 initials with the added initial Wow, which messes up many of our other counts so let’s hope that people are so dazzled by the miracle that they forget about this inconvenient detail. Of course, the total count of the initial Waw in Sura 68 is not 19 divisible. With the recognized absolute accuracy of mathematics, the alteration of a single letter destroys the system.
By counting the letter "N" in every "Verse 68" throughout the Quran, the total count miraculously comes to be not 19 divisible.
The fact that "N" is the last Quranic Initial brings out a number of special observations. For example, the number of verses from the first Quranic Initial (A.L.M. of 2:1) to the last initial (N. of 68:1) is 5262, or 19x276.9473684.
The fact that "N" is the last Quranic Initial brings out a number of special observations. For example, the number of words from the first Quranic Initial (A.L.M. of 2:1) to the last initial (N. of 68:1) is not 19 divisible.
The fact that "N" is the last Quranic Initial brings out a number of special observations. For example, the number of letters from the first Quranic Initial (A.L.M. of 2:1) to the last initial (N. of 68:1) is not 19 divisible.
This initial prefixes three suras, 7, 19, and 38, and the total occurrence of the letter "S" (Saad) in these three suras is 152, 19x8 (Table 2). It is noteworthy that in 7:69, the word "Bastatan" is written in some printings with a "Saad," instead of "Seen." This is an erroneous distortion that violates the Quran's code. By looking at the oldest available copy of the Quran, the Tashkent Copy, it was found that the word "Bastatan" is correctly written with a "Seen". By looking at the spelling of other words in the oldest available copy of the Quran, the Tashkent Copy, it was found that many of our other counts get messed up so let’s not mention the Tashkent Copy for anything else and hope that the reader is blind enough to forget about it.
The momentous discovery that "19" is the Quran's common denominator became a reality in January 1974, coinciding with Zul-Hijjah 1393 A.H. The Quran was revealed in 13 B.H. (Before Hijrah). This makes the number of years from the revelation of the Quran to the revelation of its miracle 1393 + 13 = 1406 = 19x74. As noted above, the unveiling of the Miracle took place in January 1974. The correlation between 19x74 lunar years and 1974 solar years could not escape notice. This is especially uncanny in view of the fact that "19" is mentioned in Sura 74. Unfortunately, it is not mentioned in Chapter 19 verse 74, or chapter 74 verse 19.
Y. S. (Ya Seen)
These two letters prefix Sura 36. The letter "Y" occurs in this sura 237 times, while the letter "S" (Seen) occurs 48 times. The total of both letters is 285, 19x15.
H.M. (Ha Mim)
Seven suras are prefixed with the letters "H" and "M;" Suras 40 through 46. The total occurrence of these two letters in the seven H.M.-initialed suras is 2147, or 19x113. The detailed data are shown in Table 3. Naturally, the alteration of a single letter "H" or "M" in any of the seven H.M.-initialed suras would have destroyed this intricate phenomenon. However, let’s not mention that unlike ALM and the other counts, the HM initials were grouped into a set and the chapters were not considered individually so that ignorant people don’t realize that the method of counting was changed due to failure to get 19 divisible using the same method as the earlier chapters.