News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Should we start a PalTalk Room???

Started by JewishDude, March 31, 2013, 07:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

es

:offtopic:  but as seen as I have advertised on this website, searching for a husband, I feel the need to clarify.....

If my future husband is reading this, I can actually cook, but it's usually much more cordon bleau. I just don't bake jacket potatoes, but you know, I know now. I figured it out even with the nuisance "Content Lock"! Clever me.  :)

TheNabi

We had one of these rooms years ago that'd we'd go to on paltalk.

Joe
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek for verification & knowledge. ~> [3/190-191; 17/

abdalquran

The Quranists Network has a chatroom on paltalk. We welcome open discussions and debates. Subscribe to the newsletter for details of meetups:

http://quranology.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=bd483ff936&id=1a11bd6e50
Farouk A. Peru

newform

tried looking for the room, I'll try again later. if anyone would like to add me to friends my paltalk name is TurtleJoy
thanks
peace
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11.

JewishDude

Hi Everyone,

Tried a bit yesterday and got it running.  I will turn it on today and see what happens.  I will be "at work" when it is on so I may appear to be in the room but not be.  Hopefully several people will jump in and a conversation will begin.

Try again...
JewishDude
:peace: Salam, Shalom, Peace :peace:

devinethinker@gmail.com

Peace be upon you all!

I joined paltalk, where is the room haha :P?

I coud become a admin, im a software engineer, and a lot online

Greetzz, from the netherlands :D!

Add me; devinethinker

uq

Hey devinethinker,

The room was quite active about a year ago when jewishdude first set it up, I was helping with the admin side of things. But currently I'm not sure if it's still active.

By all means, set up a new chat room. I'm sure there are those who are interested.

uq

Sabeel Ameer

PEace,

Yea, start room in paltalk, i will be there.