What happens to our "Nafs" at the time of our death =21/35

Started by LastDay3, November 17, 2016, 05:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastDay3

Salaam/Peace to all brothers and sisters,

here we shall reflect on what happens to our "nafs" (="body/soul") at the end
of our lives here.

===============
35-  Every "nafs" (="body/soul") --sooner or later-- will taste death. .........

QURAN TESTAMENT  21/35
=============== 

First of all, I believe this specific term: "nafs" has thus been used in QURAN TESTAMENT
always to refer to human "body/soul" together, because they may be inherently inseparable,

because we see that exclusively and only at the time of our "death" or "sleep,"
our Lord AL-LAH is thus separating them by taking away our "soul" from our "body"
therein thus:

===============
42-  AL-LAH terminates the "nafs" --(by taking away the "soul" from the "body" therein)-- at the time
of their "death;" and for those that have not died, during their "sleep."
HE then withholds (those "souls") for upon whom HE has passed the decree of "death,"
and HE sends back the others until a predetermined time.

In that are "Signs" for a people who will reflect.   

QURAN TESTAMENT  39/42
=============== 

So, if it is a permanent separation of the "soul" from the "body" as in the "death" above,
then that "soul" will be transported-teleported instantly into the new "body" --(which is exactly similar/same
even to the fingertips here: 75/3-4)-- that is in a parallel Universe now, in Hell or in Paradise therein,

therefore, that dead person above 
--(if he/she constantly did bad-evil deeds here and never truly repented thereafter: 4/17-18)--
will thus instantly be awakened and arise in his/her --very fragile, weak and vulnerable-- new "nafs" (="body/soul")
therein, in Hell, to be most Equitably and Justly requited therein:

=QURAN TESTAMENT  16/28-29  &  75/3-4-5-6  =  6/160  &  10/27  &  39/60  &  ......

but 

--(if he/she truly repented =4/17-18  &  25/68-71 and always did good-best deeds here and never wavered and
never turned ungrateful thereafter: 49/15)--
will thus instantly be awakened and arise in his/her --very strong, formidable and inviolable-- new "nafs" (="body/soul")
therein, in Paradise, to be most Equitably and Generously rewarded therein:

=QURAN TESTAMENT  16/32  &  75/3-4-5-6  =  6/160  &  10/26  &  39/61  &  ......

In this respect, we should also certainly remember that
when our Lord AL-LAH terminated (exactly as/in the above Verse =39/42) the "nafs" --(by taking away his "soul"
from his "body" therein)-- of Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon Him) at the time of his "death" therein (=3/55),

HE has thus instantly "raised him" (="rafaahu"  i.e.  exclusively his "soul" therein again) to Heaven
and he was thus instantly awakened and arose in his --very strong, formidable and inviolable-- new "nafs" (="body/soul")
--(which is exactly similar/same even to his fingertips here again: 75/3-4)-- therein, in Paradise,
as perfectly emphasized in these above Verses again therein:

=QURAN TESTAMENT  16/32  &  75/3-4-5-6  =  3/169-170   &  10/26  &  39/61  &  ......

So thereby, we may thus clearly infer that human "body/soul" must be inherently inseparable, first of all,
only our Lord AL-LAH can separate them (="body" & "soul")
--permanently and totally-- in our "death" or --temporarily and partially-- in our "sleep" above (=39/42),

and thus they must be essentially interdependent (=i.e.
"body" cannot live and properly function without "soul"   and   "soul" cannot live and properly function without "body"),

for this reason, we all "human-beings" must have our "nafs" (="body/soul") intact and together,
in this world, and also in the Hereafter (36/78-79, 81-82  =  75/3-4),
to properly function and live forever as --very strong, formidable and inviolable-- human-beings,
under the Absolute Protection and Guidance of AL-LAH therein (=2/38  &  39/61),
freely and securely living and always wholeheartedly serving and glorifying AL-LAH,

as our One and Only "ILAH" (=i.e.  One and Only "AUTHORITY"
to Whom belongs "All-Praise" (="Al-Hamd") and "All-Judgment" (="Al-Hukm"), forever =28/70)

throughout the whole Universe therein (3/133 = 21/19-20, 26-29)

together with all of HIS such loyal and truthful Servants therein, forever

=QURAN TESTAMENT  75/3-4  =  39/68-70, 73-75  =  21/19-20, 26-29 

We will continue, inshaAL-LAH, to reflect on this most essential and important Issue above
also by looking into Scientific data and research with regard to the relation between "Consciousness" = "Soul" = "Mind."

Remain in peace/salaam.             
And he  who  came  with  The TRUTH,
and  those  who  verified-it-as-TRUE,
they  are  the Righteous. =39/33, ....

imrankhawaja

so hereafter the bodies still required by our selves to live and feel..

but i think , God knows best either we can perform function with body or without body...

becoz when you even sleep , at that time you see your subconscious did not required body...

what if body is just for biological realties that make life possible for body to live on this planet as a part of travel/mission

and in other dimenshion of parrallel universe body is not required by a self... same like jinn are invisible and infact are not required bodies hence they are also allowed to move on the distant places ...  :hmm

infact body is a sign for the truth seeker to understand what is the reason of our body linked with this place...
and a deep thinking will let you know its actually expireable and its an evident truth that death is approaching/knocking at our door and coming closer to us at every single second so turn towards God and realise your realself...

soon we will show them signs within themselves

in our real live bodies there is a sign that it will not long laster so if we are here its a rerality we must have been put here for purpose and for specific period still disbeleivers ask question and doubt about resurection... even they know everybody will have to die

LastDay3

Salaam/Peace Imran,

how are you doing dear brother; it's been a long time no see  :welcome:
I'm very busy now, but I'll come back soon, and make it clear where I may absolutely agree and
totally disagree with you, inshaAL-LAH.

But no matter what, all truthful believers are or should/must be
dear brothers and sisters (6/164 = 2/285-286).

Remain in peace/salaam. 

LastDay3

Quote from: imrankhawaja on November 17, 2016, 09:39:55 PM

so hereafter the bodies still required by our selves to live and feel..

but i think , God knows best either we can perform function with body or without body...

because when you even sleep , at that time you see your subconscious did not required body...

what if body is just for biological realities that make life possible for body to live on this planet as a part of travel/mission

and in other dimension of parallel universe body is not required by a self...
same like jinn are invisible and in fact are not required bodies hence they are also allowed to move on the distant places ...  :hmm

Salaam/Peace Imran,

I believe that in our sleep our "soul" are not totally/permanently separated from our "body" therein yet,
--(for this reason I tried to clearly emphasize (in my first post above) that it must be
only a partial/temporary separation therein)--
because when we are asleep our "soul" can still control our "body" here (=i.e. we can still move and control
all our essential "body" parts),
but at the time of our death when our "soul" are totally/permanently separated from our "body" therein,
then we have no control over our "body" here, not at all, anymore; because our "soul" may have
already totally/permanently gone at that moment.

So I believe, at that very moment, our "souls" are transported-teleported instantly into
our new "bodies" --(which are exactly similar/same even to our fingertips here  =75/3-4)--
that already exists (probably in a totally unconscious/sleep state therein) in a parallel Universe now,
in Hell or in Paradise therein.
So I believe at the time of our death here, we will thus instantly be awakened in our new "bodies" therein,
when our "souls" here are transported-teleported instantly into in our new "bodies" therein.

QURAN TESTAMENT  75/3-4  =  39/42  =  16/28-29  X 32  =  36/52-53

And I believe that "Jinns" (=in arabic "Jaann" : "covered/invisible/unseen-Ones" to Human eye)
--they are the descendants of Iblees/Satan here: 18/50 = 7/27)
also have "bodies" --(made of invisible light/energy = naar alsamoom) here: 15/27,
and they also can sometimes materialize and can move, for example, like a "serpent" (=in arabic "Jaann" again)
here: 27/10,

so I believe they will also die and then be resurrected instantly in a in a parallel Universe now,
in Hell or in Paradise therein,
just like us = "Humans" (=in arabic "Ins,
--we are the descendants of Adam here: 7/27),
therein again thus:

QURAN TESTAMENT  37/158  =  36/31-32  &  72/1-3, 13-14-15 

Quote from: imrankhawaja on November 17, 2016, 09:39:55 PM

soon We will show them Signs within themselves

in our real live bodies there is a sign that it will not last longer so if we are here its a reality
we must have been put here for purpose and for specific period
still disbelievers ask question and doubt about resurrection...
even they know everybody will have to die

I totally agree (=QURAN TESTAMENT  7/185  &  36/77-83  =  75/3-15)

Remain in peace/salaam.

imrankhawaja

salam peace dear brother lastday (sorry i dnt know ur name)

yes u are right .. i agree with you on everything.. whatever you said .. apart from my original question what i asked .. infact i also dnt know what hereafter will be .. we only know about the life after death what is already in our knowledge.. by God..

so i think bodies are our actual test for this life.. after that life the self will no longer require body as we know the purpose of test is finished..

the real self will be teleported/trasported to some other dimenshens... which sound logical , the creatures spread on this earth behave according to the laws of universe what we are living in.. like we need to kill bacteria for taking breath and ... the body needs make us do things what consider as sin and wrong doings .. if we look deeply providing us sense of right and wrong(trust)/freewill in a garment called animal body tissue there is a link between all this...

when we were asked about accepting offer/ trust we were also without body at that time ,( God knows best)..

we will come back to our defualt state/original self.. thats why all looks like illusion and mystery even in every field of life there  are mysteries upon mysteries from smallest thing of universe to largest thing of universe...

the cell functions.. (a machinery that is responsible for one single cell of our body contain millions sub related things.. and these millions sub relating things have million more things may b in future discovery for kids)

from distant galaxies to galaxies ... even the distance count in light years cannot calculate or figure it out .. light year distance seems very tiny infront of space in universe (in limited part where we are belonging)

in short we are still discovering the smallest and largest objects/mysteries of universe  but still we are in a illusion like game..

let see what God left us as a surprise in the next life ... i hope so it would be much much more interesting than this life...

sorry for going off topic but what i wanted to suggest here .. i m not sure whether God will provide us bodies or not..

but methphorically somewhere i was reading in scripture that everytime the hellfire burn the skin of disbeleivers the new bodies will be provided to them.. something like tht.. i will send the reference too... if i find...

peace
God bless you

imrankhawaja

allright here is the reference , it could be allegorical.. but atleast it gives us a scientific information of this earthly life..about

PAIN RECEPTORS PRESENT IN THE SKIN

4:56 Those who have rejected Our signs, We will admit them to a fire. Every time their skins are cooked, We replace them with other skin that they may taste the retribution. God is Noble, Wise.

it was thought that the sense of feeling and pain was only dependent on the brain. Recent discoveries prove that there are pain receptors present in the skin without which a person would not be able to feel pain. When a doctor examines a patient suffering from burn injuries, he verifies the degree of burns by a pinprick. If the patient feels pain, the doctor is  happy, because it indicates that the burns are superficial and the pain receptors are intact. On the other hand if the patient does not feel any pain, it indicates that it is a deep burn and the pain receptors have been destroyed.

A Submitter

Salam,

I understand the part about believing good doers going to Paradise and the wicked to Hell, but what about Judgement Day? Won't we be judged, or will humans first go to Paradise or Hell according to what they did on this earth, and then be gathered for God's Judgement and then returned to different levels of Paradise or Hell?

Salam

LastDay3

Quote from: imrankhawaja on December 03, 2016, 05:27:36 AM

allright here is the reference , it could be allegorical.. but atleast it gives us a scientific information of this earthly life..about

PAIN RECEPTORS PRESENT IN THE SKIN

4:56 Those who have rejected Our signs, We will admit them to a fire.
Every time their skins are cooked, We replace them with other skin
that they may taste the retribution. God is Noble, Wise.

it was thought that the sense of feeling and pain was only dependent on the brain. Recent discoveries prove that
there are pain receptors present in the skin without which a person would not be able to feel pain.
When a doctor examines a patient suffering from burn injuries, he verifies the degree of burns by a pinprick.
If the patient feels pain, the doctor is  happy, because it indicates that the burns are superficial and the pain receptors are intact.
On the other hand if the patient does not feel any pain, it indicates that it is a deep burn and the pain receptors have been destroyed.

Salaam/Peace Imran,

Yes, this most essential Verse (=4/56) you specifically referred to above,

(*this most Equitable, Fair and Just Requital above: 40/17, 40 will thus Rightfully be applied 
exclusively and only unto these kind of brutal and hostile ones (=22/72)
who would barbarically and cruelly burn and torture innocent and peaceful people, deliberately and constantly, here,
and also when/if they have had no intention to truly regret and repent thereafter:  85/4-10  &  4/17, 18  =  6/27-28)

I strongly believe, is another clear Proof that
Humans will have their "nafs" (="body/soul") perfectly together and intact,
also in the Hereafter.

I think we can clearly and unmistakably see it here, in the first place: 

===========
78-  And he (=i.e. a skeptic or a disbelieving person) puts forth an example for Us,
while forgetting his own creation! He says:

Who will revive the bones (=al-itham) --of our Human "body" here-- while they have rotted (in the grave)?

79-  Say: The ONE Who has made them in the first place (in this World) will revive them (in the Hereafter)!
For HE is fully Aware-and-Knower of every creation.

V  V  V  V  V  V  V

1-  I do swear by the Day of Resurrection.

2-  And I do swear by that (skeptic or disbelieving) Person (above, who will be) self blaming (therein).

3-  (Because) does (that) "Human" (above again) think that
We cannot gather his/her bones (=ithamahu) --of their Human "body" here)

4-  Yes indeed; We will be Able to reconstruct (even) his/her fingertips (=banaanahu) --on that
Resurrection Day again above)!

5-  But (that) "Human" (above again) still intends to deny and corrupt his/her own future,

6-  by asking (mockingly): "When is that Resurrection Day --(which is clearly described and promised above)-- to be?"

QURAN TESTAMENT  36/78-79  =  75/1-6
==========

So, I strongly believe that each and every "Human" will thus be resurrected by our Lord AL-LAH
in their exact same "Human" form (exact same DNA, even to our fingertips) above, first of all,
in the Hereafter,

but those will be absolutely inviolable --bullet-proof-- Human "bodies" (=i.e. which never get older, never get sick,
never get burned, never get killed, can never be harmed, from inside or out, in no way, at all,
by the Absolute Protection and Grace of AL-LAH unto all of them therein:  2/38  =  21/69, 102-103  &  76/13  &  .........)   

Quote from: A Submitter on December 04, 2016, 11:20:29 AM

Salam,

I understand the part about believing good doers going to Paradise and the wicked to Hell,
but what about Judgement Day? Won't we be judged, or will humans first go to Paradise or Hell
according to what they did on this earth, and then be gathered for God's Judgement and then returned to different levels
of Paradise or Hell?

Salam

Salaam/Peace Submitter,

I strongly believe that at the very moment of our death here,
first of all,
our "soul" will instantly be transported-teleported into our new "body" (which will be
exactly similar/same even to our "fingertips" herein: 75/3-4)
in a parallel Universe --(which is as Spacious/Big/Large in size, as this Universe here: 3/133)--

and we will thus instantly be awakened by Angels therein, either in Hell or in Paradise therein,
according to our Deeds here, first of all:

QURAN TESTAMENT  16/28-29  X  16/32

And specifically there will be "two Angels" to instantly wake up each and every "Human" therein,
and we will thus immediately --(in a very strict and forceful manner, or in a very tolerant and friendly manner)-- be brought
by each of these "two Angels" therein, before our Lord AL-LAH,
and HIS Judgment will thus Rightfully be issued unto each and every of us therein (=50/19-22  &  23-30  &  31-35),   

and those who have constantly done bad/evil deeds and then never truly repented and never returned to HIM here: 4/17-18
will immediately be handed over to the Angel-Guardians of the Hell therein (=43/74-78),
immediately after they have been given their (criminal)-records behind their backs therein (=84/10-15),

and those who have constantly done good/best deeds and then never wavered and never turned ungrateful to HIM here: 49/15
will immediately be delivered to the Angel-Guardians of the Paradise therein (=21/103),
immediately after they have been given their (moral)-records in their right-hands therein (=84/6-9).

Remain in peace/salaam.