"And kill them wherever you find them..." (Quran 2:191)
The first aya of Al-Fatiha firmly establishes that these two names refer to Allah, the Supreme Power, and to Him exclusively.
In today's version of Islam, we hear that the religion has been built upon 5-Pillars which, if upheld, grant the person a very high chance of his/her succeeding in this worldly life and entering paradise...
The 5-Pillars are described as follows:
- Witnessing there is no god but GOD, and that Mohammed is His messenger;
- The daily Prayer/Salat - 5-times per day;
- The obligatory charity (zakat) amounting to 2.5% per annum;
- Fasting the month of Ramadhan;
- Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once.
Why does man deny God's profound signs within himself and throughout creation? Why did early peoples deny the miracles God sent to them?
According to the Almighty, there is a very special night that occurs during which He sends His decrees to Earth and during which all matters of importance are undertaken. It was during this blessed night that the glorious Qur’an was sent down.